Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths (24320 Views)

How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari / President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by LordMecuzy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man for the youths. I love how he allows young people come close to him. My choice for the next 4 years!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by badmrkt(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ wins and the youth win...
#bringbackourGEJtoASOROCK#
signed: NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by AsherStorm(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
stewpid move
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Babaneh(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
All those that hate GEJ with passion will start looking for something good to right abt him..m.

Naija peeps I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Ithee(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thinking of what to say
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by emmykk(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikhaildr:
How that one affect the price of pomo? *spits on thread*
APC be like^

president goodluck jonathan is the most democratic person of the year,he does not force you to think like him.

He allow the decamp PDP governors to leave.

Not yet any high profile killing he does not care about if APC can win him.

Jonathan is PDP diamond.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rawani:
Instead of providing jobs, the President wants to share recharge cards? I expect some gullible you're to still swallow this veiled insult.

Well....the only way he can provide jobs is by getting Nigeria off oil.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by hizaya61(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man for the youths. I love how he allows young people come close to him. My choice for the next 4 years!

Oponu dem don give 1k abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Walspring: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lifebender:

Hmmm..

You also booking space... Anyway which parish do you attend
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by samguru(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
what a clueless strategy!

anyway #Ihavedecided

sai Buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by hizaya61(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:

Oponu dem PDP don give u 1k to dey comment rubbish for nairaland abi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Rawani: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....the only way he can provide jobs is by getting Nigeria off oil.

Huh? How does a campaign promo get Nigeria off oil?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by kennydee05(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
This PDP of a thing are fake in their campaign strategy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by jinielis: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019. He is the man of our dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by SunnyJ2: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
OGA NO PACKING SPACE HERE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by berrystunn(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
72 or 76 y old, buhari is asking what is Valentine?
Christian holiday or what?

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by omenka(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
How is he the man for "the youths"?? Speak for yourself.

Lovely baby. Just hope the consequence of your ill informed "choice for the next 4 years" doesn't rob her of the bright future she deserves.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by AHOY147: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ all the way. No matter opposition propaganda and conspiracy of the rich (powerful )of this country, you're still the choice of every right thinking youths of this great nation. God bless you sir GEJ. Nigerian was a peaceful country until Northerners started making bombs instead Suya. We the good of this nation knows that it was a conspiracy against your administration and your transformation program. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rawani:

Huh? How does a campaign promo get Nigeria off oil?

No....GEJ needs to get us off oil.

And the blueprint is here in the following articles...

Pass the books hold the oil.

Managing the Dutch disease in Nigeria

Field Ruwe's article
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Boss13: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:

Close to him where - aso rock. What kind of foolish insinuations. Where was his love for the youths during the immigration recruitment scam?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by dre11(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Avenue to campaign for votes with papers and theory

But, the real practical issue and what we feel is different
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by canalily(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lifebender:

How are you dear? smiley
how many lives have u bentundecided?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Albertmoh(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genes1s:
If u like, distribute aeroplane, we will collect it and still vote for BUHARI A.K.A CHANGE. smiley
How can a man without balls be our val?? undecided

Let me asume I'm lost on whom to vote for come mach 28: why do you think I should vote for Buari and not Jonathan(give me facts pls).

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by mikovo2002(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genes1s:
If u like, distribute aeroplane, we will collect it and still vote for BUHARI A.K.A CHANGE. smiley
How can a man without balls be our val?? undecided

Buhari will not only cry this time but he will comitte suicide. Rember after 2011 election Gmb wept like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Flampard(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mtchewwwwwww.strictly by invitation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by arimahoseloka(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
story
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Otunbab: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
No b dis same president tell us make we go dey farm instead of weather for 2 last year? Chai. God dey o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Intendy: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thank God they are finally sharing part of the #21billion campaign fund.chop am, clean mouth.
Vote for your future when election comes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=28pt]Does GEJ know how to love?
Why is he hiding the biological mother of his children?[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Rawani: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No....GEJ needs to get us off oil.

And the blueprint is here in the following articles...

Pass the books hold the oil.

Managing the Dutch disease in Nigeria

Field Ruwe's article

GEJ didn't get us off oil in the last 6 years, what has changed...is he any less competent? He simply lacks the capacity to deliver in 4 years, what he couldn't deliver in 6.

GMB on the other hand has stated on different fora that the main thrust of his economic policy is the massive development of agriculture and mineral resources, viable alternatives to oil.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Albertmoh(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
omenka:
How is he the man for "the youths"?? Speak for yourself.

Lovely baby. Just hope the consequence of your ill informed "choice for the next 4 years" doesn't rob her of the bright future she deserves.

Pls I who do you consider the best choice 4 Nigria com mrch 28 and y? (Facts pls) so I can mk an in4md choice.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Micuilles: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Atleast he should have created refineries for Young Engineering graduates to work na..... Now Petroleum n Chemical Engineers dey struggle Sales n Bank work

That's why the ongoing refinery construction in both Kogi & Yenagoa. 200, 000 bpd production. You can make inquiries & send your cv there right now. Also, private sectors have started showing interest in the refineries. Many more jobs for your kind. There's hope for Naija with GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA / Kogi Decides. Governorship Election Updates. / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.