Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths (24316 Views)

How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari / President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
I REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY EXISTENCE BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO EXIST AS A HUMAN. I GREW UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF HATE AND I REALLY WISH I WAS BORN OR CREATED IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. MY WORLD IS ISOLATED AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME IS BITTER. LIFE ITSELF IS NOT WORTH LIVING GOING BY THE UNDAUNTED CHALLENGES ONE HAS TO OVERCOME. THIS EXISTENCE OF MINE IS WASTED AND I PRAY IF THERE IS A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE, MAY GOD CREATE ME AS AN ANIMAL OR A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER cry

there is this new thing that was inventer about 10000 years ago, its called SUICIDE!! you should try it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by aresa: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Very corny and laughable...... What a useless clown.. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by greatfingers: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
lol[/color] grin
Genes1s:
If u like, distribute aeroplane, we will collect it and still vote for BUHARI A.K.A CHANGE. smiley
How can a man without balls be our val?? undecided
[color=#006600]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Lifebender:

How are you dear? smiley
You forgot to change your Moniker before you quoted yourself?
Na una go taya, the masses of NIGERIA have DECIDED4GEJ
MARCH4GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 15, 2015
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man for the youths. I love how he allows young people come close to him. My choice for the next 4 years!

You and that baby will die before the next four years. So you can know what other victims of insecurity are experiencing. Death is not a curse, i will die, GEJ WILL DIE, OWNER OF NAIRALAND WILL DIE SOME DAY. BUT U WILL DIE SOON AFTER ME
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 15, 2015
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man for the youths. I love how he allows young people come close to him. My choice for the next 4 years!

God Bless you Ma'am and your lovely family. You and your baby shall live long IN JESUS' NAME.
GEJ has promised to make the future brighter for that Angel... and he's at it.
Please, if you'll be free on Monday, make yourself available at the Seminar.
Lots of goodies await you...

And please don't mind all these mad apc touts ranting rubbish here, they have already booked their spaces.. lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.