Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths (24321 Views)

How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari / President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rawani:

GEJ didn't get us off oil in the last 6 years, what has changed...is he any less competent? He simply lacks the capacity to deliver in 4 years, what he couldn't deliver in 6.

GMB on the other hand has stated on different fora that the main thrust of his economic policy is the massive development of agriculture and mineral resources, viable alternatives to oil.

Yeah...GEJ has not gotten us off oil. That is partly why I am annoyed with the PDP.

Buhari's plan? Good....but in the long term....we would just become dependent on revenues from sale of agric crops and minerals....which leads us to Dutch Disease 2. No....Nigeria must industrialize.

Industries is what took South Korea from being behind Senegal in 1960 to first world today. And China from GDP behind Sierra Leone in 1973 to GDP many times Sierra Leone today.

Selling raw materials and dividing up the money is sooooo 1960's.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by richidinho(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lifebender:
Am sure the man knows this year Val is the last Val for him in Aso Rock

No; he will stay till 2019

U think u can bend my life by sending my able presido of the youths out of Aso Rock?

Say no to Lifebender

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Vikky014(f): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
I REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY EXISTENCE BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO EXIST AS A HUMAN. I GREW UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF HATE AND I REALLY WISH I WAS BORN OR CREATED IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. MY WORLD IS ISOLATED AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME IS BITTER. LIFE ITSELF IS NOT WORTH LIVING GOING BY THE UNDAUNTED CHALLENGES ONE HAS TO OVERCOME. THIS EXISTENCE OF MINE IS WASTED AND I PRAY IF THERE IS A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE, MAY GOD CREATE ME AS AN ANIMAL OR A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER cry
visit your doctor ASAP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by bumtos(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nothing dey happen, I will be there.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Trunaijian: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man for the youths. I love how he allows young people come close to him. My choice for the next 4 years!
ok... How i wish he showed promptness and compassion to rescue the missing chibok girls who are also 'youth'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by jdbrasco(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice one GEJ, you are easy to connect with

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by LordMecuzy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Micuilles:

That's why the ongoing refinery construction in both Kogi & Yenagoa. 200, 000 bpd production. You can make inquiries & send your cv there right now. Also, private sectors have started showing interest in the refineries. Many more jobs for your kind. There's hope for Naija with GEJ.

Have started? Bros it's too late ooh five yrs was enuff to immediately fix dat sector where fellow politicians stole lots of money tru Subsidy .. well its not too late shaaaa.. tho dat made me pitched my tent with another party
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Zakariwil: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ making the Nigerian youth feel better....Ride on sir!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by BodyKiss(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man for the youths. I love how he allows young people come close to him. My choice for the next 4 years!

That's why one of his ministers scammed and killed some of them, and he still dines with same man. Aside from all the media bullsh1t tell me what these so called youths have benefited from this government. So many of them have never been this jobless before.

I don't get how people like you think.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by fkaz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
President Goodluck Ebere Jjonathan,
My valentine gifts for you are as follow:
2015 presidential election victory,
Long life and properity,
Transformation delivery,
And shame to your enemy.

MarchforGEJ.com***

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by BodyKiss(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lifebender:

Am Good.Happy Val

Are you OK? Why are you talking to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by ighodalonosa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lifebender:
Am sure the man knows this year Val is the last Val for him in Aso Rock
#MOVING FORWARD#
KAI BUHARI

SAI GOODLUCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by ighodalonosa(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
SAY NO TO DEMONIC CHANGE
EVIL SPIRIT WANT CHANGE
OPPRESIVE SPIRIT WANT CHANGE
BLOOD SUCKING DEMON WANT CHANGE

#MOVING FORWARD#
Sai GOOD LUCK

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by clemz88(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
He should create jobs no be his face we wan see
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by AdeniyiA(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Q: Mr President what can you say about Valentine's day??
A: well, since stealing is not corruption, we can therefore say that Valentine is mere Valentine and is different from lovers' day.
everything has to be named accordingly
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by expert101(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ Till 2019.
[size=18pt]
Popular Lagos Politician cut pants down. Read it here...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-Pleasures/929172233768754[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by osebe: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Dis Six weeks for more campaigns would not work out... I don't see Any Jonathan Supporter that would change his mind and vote for Buhari or Any Buhari supporter that wld Change his mind and Vote for Goodluck under dis six weeks... Everyone has chosen sides and waiting Earnestly for March28.....

But as for me n My Ppl ......

In GMB we trust......... Power belongs to d Masses and not d elites
you are on your own.GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by ayokellany: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
JONATHAN HATES THE YORUBAS

How Yoruba in the hand of Jonathan n he's expectation of us to vote against Awo's inlaw

The Yorubas fought the cabal to install Jonathan in a protest led by the like of Tunde Bakare n co what as Jonathan do for us ?

Ebele rehabilitated the South East road from Anambra and stopped in Edo state. He didn't even rehabilitate Mimiko's Ondo state even though it's a PDP state

Jonathan's army ramshackle all news paper outlet in Yorubaland relentlessly locking up and jailing journalist with violent disdain for the rule of law.

Jonathan attacked dog police commissioner Joseph Mbu also arrested n locked up AIT corespondent for saying he's controversial in Lagos

Fejiro Oliver a journalist with AIT Lagos was also incarcerated for several weeks by the DSS on the order of Jonathan & Aliyu Babangida

Jonathan also supervised and terrorised every Yoruba politician in the SW because they were in the opposition by conducting election with mutants. 40,000 militants in Ekiti election and 70,000 masked militants in Osun election

He placed Bola Ahmed Tinubu under house arrest the entire period of Ekiti election while he arrested Lai Mohammed and consequential jailed him all through Osun election.

Jonathan Ebele also impose the killer of Bola Ige as Governorship candidate in Osun on the Yorubas but lost at the polls

Opposition governors like Oshomole Ngige Kwankwaso and Ameachi were also locked up throughout the duration of election in Yoruba land

Ebele Jonathan insult former Olusegun Obasanjo calling him a garage tout for daring to warn n expose he was training snipers to kill Yorubas n this clown wants our vote

Where are the deluded PDP Yorubas that want us to vote this clown ?

Yoruba Tunde Idiagnon was Number two man under Buhari but under Jonathan we are not fit for even the number 4 position in the country

Buhari built Iju water works, Ibadan water works rehabilitates several roads in the SW under PTF Jonathan is yet to commission a single project in the Entire SouthWest region

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by njuwo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lifebender:

How are you dear? smiley
Oh my God, what is this, talking to yourself, are you that bored?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by sheymoni(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
So far my babe gives me the treatment below, I care less about any other

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by yubarbs(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man.....meanwhile ya daughter is beautiful. wink
amazingqueen:
GEJ is the man.....meanwhile ya daughter is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by iphanyiuma(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genes1s:
If u like, distribute aeroplane, we will collect it and still vote for BUHARI A.K.A CHANGE. smiley
How can a man without balls be our val?? undecided
this is the kinda post that after reading I just hiss and say....fool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Pinkybush: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
kudos to our dear persident, Dr Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan. The youths' President. He created SURE-P, YOUWIN, etc for the youths, indeed you are the youths' PRESIDENT and you deserve my vote come march 28.

#teamGEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by 30pence: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Dis Six weeks for more campaigns would not work out... I don't see Any Jonathan Supporter that would change his mind and vote for Buhari or Any Buhari supporter that wld Change his mind and Vote for Goodluck under dis six weeks... Everyone has chosen sides and waiting Earnestly for March28.....

But as for me n My Ppl ......

In GMB we trust......... Power belongs to d Masses and not d elites

Well, i just did.
After i noticed that APC wants to make Nigeria a puppet to the Americans.

Again, after i noticed America ain't no friend to Nigeria.

#GEJ till buhari remarries his divorced wife

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by ybalogs(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Breaking:
A J5 bus loaded with INEC Ballot boxes was
arrested in Bida, Niger State a while ago. The
driver and his impounded vehicle are currently in
detention at the Zonal Police Headquarter in Bida.
What is going on? Who is the masquerade behind
the mask??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
jonathan has stolen billions of dollars. his loss of power will expose the endemic corruption in his government of gregarious proportions. and knowing the nature of GMB, jonaboy will do almost anything to hold on for another 4 years to escape the hang man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by Chadso(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lifebender:

How are you dear? smiley
You crazy as 4ock
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by anigbajumo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
c fresh mumu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by anigbajumo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
amazingqueen:
chai see fresh mumu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by micrep3030(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Best man for our nation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths by synergycom19: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Doing everything to get elected and thereafter aboundon the people and embrace the Elites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Examination Malpractice In Nigeria :: Who Is To Be Blame? / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.