Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result (877 Views)

Mbaka See Vision On Buhari / 2019 Election: Senate Backs INEC On Election Timetable / Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by olawaleroc: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good morning peeps. I just woke up from an intense dream on the 1st February 2015. Looked very real ( I rarely have such dreams except when disasters are approaching and I am shown how to plan to avoid it ). It was when I woke up I realised it was a dream. We were in a sitting room in a palatial building in the company of president Jonathan and some other Nigerians privileged to be around. It was the end of presidential election day and the votes were already being counted. The atmosphere was very tense. Then someone shouted across from the hall outside the presidential lounge that Buhari was leading, all other people in the room began to search their phones frantically and lo it was true. Do you know what happened next all the Nigerians in the sitting room started jubilation. We couldn't control our emotions in a room full of decorum that we burst unto the halls and continued rejoicing. When we came back to our senses that we have the president in the building, half an hour gone and Buhari still climbing we entered back to see what mood Mr president was in and alas we saw him talking smiling as if he was happy with the results telling us who came back to the room and his aides still in the room respecting decorum that "wow I knew he will win, that's good, congratulations everybody" pretending to be very happy. At that point all his aides became Buhari fans and joined the rest of us in our inconcealable happy moods. I was tapped by my little daughter before I woke up still all smiles. So good news for the rest Apc fans who were not fast forwarded to the election day and to see the immediate mood of Jonathan on that day. Congratulations in advance. Wale Olagundoye
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by Mayor21(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by WinsomeX: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good dream
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by Rose2014: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Malaria dream

Hope you took chloroquine when u woke up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by olawaleroc: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rose2014:
Malaria dream

Nope. i was not sick and neither was i on any drugs and my dream accuracy according to family and friends is 99.9% Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Apc and copy copy,because someone had a dream that mr president visited him in a dream u now forged ur own dream
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by buskie13(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol ...this guy just won counter de guy wey dream about GEJ as president for FP.... cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by derrick333(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Joseph d dreamer, comes29th March can't wait
Rose2014:
Malaria dream
C Finishing
olawaleroc:

Nope. i was not sick and neither was i on any drugs and my dream accuracy according to family and friends is 99.9% Thanks
Bros serious ? Den try dream d 1 me n bill gate de do partnership
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by mumumugu(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Apc and copy copy,because someone had a dream that mr president visited him in a dream u now forged ur own dream

make i go dream my own
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
dream is a dream, not reality.
but you know what reality is?

Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by Rose2014: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
olawaleroc:

Malaria confirmed
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by olawaleroc: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
mumumugu:

make i go dream my own

Read his post very well. He said he is an APC fan. Anyway the vision is meant to be told and it has been broadcast. See you on election day.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
mumumugu:

make i go dream my own
me too
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by olawaleroc: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rose2014:

Malaria confirmed
Now I have been vindicated. my dream is still 99.9% accurate
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by pretydiva(f): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chaiii..dis guy dream 2 come 2 pass oo. Thumbs up op. Abeg do u dream abt me 2 oo n mk sure it's a positive 1
Re: A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result by olawaleroc: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
My dream should make the list of fulfilled prophecy this year. This is coming from a Nairalander and we should be proud of our own

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him / GMB Spokesman Admits Tony Blair Photo With Buhari Was FAKE / Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.