Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (70278 Views)

Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by idu1(m): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:
Sharap what do you know...slowpoke
my friend go and sleep. U r an idio.t....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by bizlifelines(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Actually, the count down for the six weeks requested by the President security service chiefs to exterminate Boko Haram starts from this midnight 0000hrs.
I wish them gOODLUCK!
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Then what is the job of the president, army?
Or are you insinuating Nigerians provide security for themselves, just as the provided electricity, water etc?

Please read this article. I am literally begging you to read this and get informed.

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/10/10138_The%20Maitatsine%20Risings%20in%20Nigeria%20-%201980-1985.pdf

I promise you that you will thank me after reading.

Please read because lack of history and truth is what is blinding the youth of today.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Or are you insinuating Nigerians provide security for themselves, just as the provided electricity, water etc?
If a large number of Americans decide to be bombing and killing their countrymen and they have d support of a large number of d masses,there is nothing Obama nor d almighty US army can do about it.
Such nonsense can only thrive in certain regions in Nigeria.
It was not d army or police alone that stopped kidnappings in d south east,it wz d ppl that came together and said enuf is enuf.Same wt militancy in d Niger delta.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 12:37am On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa o!
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by papaejima1: 3:57am On Feb 15, 2015
nonsense. Fake news and fake photo.
BH was repelled and roundly defeated. Gombe is safe and these patrols never happened except in the head of the OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by free2ryhme: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Why wont country like chad not shades when this can be happening in the most populous black nation
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by san316(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2015
One thing PDP and BH have in common is that they do not want elections to hold. they are also both afraid of GMB coming to power.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Zuria(f): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

Please read this article. I am literally begging you to read this and get informed.

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/10/10138_The%20Maitatsine%20Risings%20in%20Nigeria%20-%201980-1985.pdf

I promise you that you will thank me after reading.

Please read because lack of history and truth is what is blinding the youth of today.

God bless you.

An interesting read grin those who claim GMB chased the insurgents to Chad should read it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Goat

tociano009:
Buhari put your bois to order na

The blood wey your drink never reach a nawa o

Upon all the blood you suck you neva get weight instead you are loosen blood

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by XketchDesigns(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
If a large number of Americans decide to be bombing and killing their countrymen and they have d support of a large number of d masses,there is nothing Obama nor d almighty US army can do about it.
Such nonsense can only thrive in certain regions in Nigeria.
It was not d army or police alone that stopped kidnappings in d south east,it wz d ppl that came together and said enuf is enuf.Same wt militancy in d Niger delta.
How come biafra ended?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2015
PUSH1:
Goat

Monkey
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2015
idu1:
my friend go and sleep. U r an idio.t....
idiot
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Make motor no go jam u Oo because your type Goat you no dey hear motor horn.

tociano009:
Monkey
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

How come biafra ended?
Biafra consisted of what is just one out of d present six geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
D rest of d 5 zones fought against Biafra.
With help from Mali,Chad,Niger republic.
Britain was arming Nigeria
Russia was arming Nigeria
It is on record that non of d fighter jets used by Nigeria to fight Biafra was flown by a Nigerian, they were all Egyptian pilots.
Organisation of Islamic countries armed and supported Nigeria against Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2015
PUSH1:
Make motor no go jam u Oo because your type Goat you no dey hear motor horn.

cow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by gebest: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2015
may God save us from the hand of jonathan, bokoharam was not in Gombe b4, i wonder how many state they will take over in the next six weeks.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by XketchDesigns(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
Biafra consisted of what is just one out of d present six geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
D rest of d 5 zones fought against Biafra.
With help from Mali,Chad,Niger republic.
Britain was arming Nigeria
Russia was arming Nigeria
It is on record that non of d fighter jets used by Nigeria to fight Biafra was flown by a Nigerian, they were all Egyptian pilots.
Organisation of Islamic countries armed and supported Nigeria against Biafra.
Now you are just contradicting yourself. Smh

Anyways, what stops nigeria from getting that help now? Or is Britain, russia, US etc no longer allies of Nigeria? Or they are supporting boko haram, which is it?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Now you are just contradicting yourself. Smh

Anyways, what stops nigeria from getting that help now? Or is Britain, russia, US etc no longer allies of Nigeria? Or they are supporting boko haram, which is it?
America and co have been reluctant to help for whatever reason they have been giving,remember d South African black market saga.We're all witnesses to that.U shld also note that in Biafra,d enemy was defined,there was hardly any case of sabotage from within d Nigerian army,unlike d present situation where even serving members of d armed forces have been implicated in aiding d enemy.Sabotage from even d civilian populace is even d most rampant.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by XketchDesigns(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
America and co have been reluctant to help for whatever reason they have been giving,remember d South African black market saga.We're all witnesses to that.U shld also note that in Biafra,d enemy was defined,there was hardly any case of sabotage from within d Nigerian army,unlike d present situation where even serving members of d armed forces have been implicated in aiding d enemy.Sabotage from even d civilian populace is even d most rampant.
Excuse! Excuse!! Excuses!!!!! That's all I hear!
Always pointing fingers, shifting blame and not taking responsibility.
And you still haven't answered my question are they no longer allies or they support boko, cz it has to be one of the two.

Is boko haram not defined, or this pic we see in on this thread looks like civilians to u? You know there r saboteurs, then wouldn't you fish them out rather than making noise about it. Abegi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by alaoeri: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
When BH were in sambisa, army were in town, the army enter sambisa now BH is rolling into town definitely something is wrong, FG know more than enough regarding BH issue.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by nduchucks: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2015
This simple fact cannot be defeated: GEJ is unfit to be the Commander - in-chief of the armed forces. We need a real General to prosecute this war.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Excuse! Excuse!! Excuses!!!!! That's all I hear!
Always pointing fingers, shifting blame and not taking responsibility.
And you still haven't answered my question are they no longer allies or they support boko, cz it has to be one of the two.

Is boko haram not defined, or this pic we see in on this thread looks like civilians to u? You know there r saboteurs, then wouldn't you fish them out rather than making noise about it. Abegi
Insurgencies all over d world are never child's play,especially when associated wt Islam.America wt all its military might and support from Britain,NATO etc have not been able to tame d insurgents in Iraq, Afghanistan,Pakistan,Yemen,Syria,etc.Some of these places have been boiling for more than 10yrs now,wtout any end in sight.
The kind of ability U r demanding from GEJ can only be possessed by God alone.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Many Nigerians, especially the youth, need someone to be thinking for them. They need someone to guide and counsel them always.
I don't really understand what is really happening to the respective thinking faculties of many youth of this Country. It does baffle me a lot why it's so hard for many of the Youth to comprehend, probably to the fullest, the happenings and occurrences in the nation. The first priority of a government is the provision of security for the lives and properties of the citizenry. Once a government failed to provide a security for her subjects, that's mean its incapable!
We should take the Bull by its Horns, and stop diverting the blames. If indeed GMB knows about BokoHaram, why the UN, US, EU have not listed him in their respective Black Books (for terrorists). Why are they granting him permission to enter their countries, and even got interviewed on a national television (CNN) at the expense of the interests of their respective citizens?
Is JEG administration so weak to arrest and interrogate a prime suspect that's causing chaos and insecurity? Where are the evidences that APC has hand in the insurgency?
I advise many of us to start think straight for Nigeria to be great again!!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by lordsharks(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
They will surely be caught
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by hotgunz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Stop talking like an I diot
alrite yungwizzy call ur brothers to oda.... Guess ds s beta

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chai. I saw all these happening in my dream 6yrs ago.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chai. I saw all these happening in my dream 6yrs ago.Pretty ladies.

Listen up guys. Stop wasting your precious time online facebooking, twitting, instagarmming, 2going, nairalanding, and whatsapping.

Make use of ur data online. Convert them into currency.

There are two powerful ways of earning cash online without demanding much of your time.

1- Importing Items from usa, china ,japan, etc.
2- predicting games and win.

For more infor on these visit the links on my signature.

NOTE: none of them is free. If you are looking for free things please visit google. Thanks
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by PassingShot(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
phrancys001:
And dem say dey need 6 abracadabra weeks,wonda wia d so called chiefs of arms staff are wen all dis was happening,mbu shuld be posted in places like dis wia he can legally utilize is killing strength.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by watchman111: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kingslaw:
Who snapped them the photos?
And
OP, how did you got the photos?
Or who sent them to you?
my thought exactly..did a bokoharam member send it to him or did he take the risk to take shots of bokoharam.this op is either a member if the sect or a sponsor of the sect...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Sajio(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Elslim:
Imagine... for them to enter d state capital and do dis dat means there is Sumfin wrong wiv our govt. this people where just strollin around town tellin people not to vote (imagine).
.... have you confirmed the story? how did dey get dis pix? when all the residents have ran to save their life... so who snapped this pix? and the aim of posting it? stop given credence to these evils but to our Galant soldiers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.