Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (70277 Views)

Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
United4lyf:
e be like say na ur anus u dey take reason if u think say buhari get hand for all these killings, why are boko haram discouraging muslims from coming out to vote and threatening to bomb them on that faithful day?abi buhari no want their vote?or is he doing all these so that elections will not hold?abi e called for the postponement of the polls so he can successfully reduce the numbers of people that will likely vote for him and his party.bros abeg I know say u get brain somewhere try n search for am and put it to use,thanx.
stop licking p**sy it already give you brain disorder
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by ignis: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is getting worse by the day.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tsdarkside(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
tunex23:
sharaap there angry angry, Is ISIS fighting on US soil

gbam...thank you..
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
bellychiz:

Kiokiokiokiokio Bros eh easy on the man e jor
Yes I m saying the truth, buhari know about bokoharam and I know God will open the gate of hell for him, Lazy general that never organize workshop or public lecture since this day or have you seen any book wriwritten by his idiot
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by siegfried99(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
The boko haram come become the police men, while the police men turn to the criminals

Choi
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
United4lyf:
Obama will try and look at the sources of the problem and try and remedy them e.g by identifying,arresting and prosecuting their sponsors,which gej's government is shielding,or are you telling us does masses are sponsoring their selves in all these?.if their sources of funds are cut off then their foot soldiers can be taken care of with hope that they'll not rise again but the sources are free and are even shielded by the people who are suppose to arrest them. what makes you think they cannot easily recruit more foot soldiers if the present ones are killed by our security forces.
In this case,d blame should go to present and past Northern leaders who refused to educate their people even up to today.Go to even d peaceful states in d north tomoro and see children of school age riding bicycle during school hours. All they feed them is quran written in arabic.Men who r barely able to feed themselves r still marrying 4 wives n giving birth to upwards of 20 children.
As per funding,it would be myopic to assume d funds wholly come from within Nigeria.Generally,terrorists fund themselves thru kidnappings,extortions,bank robberies and from fellow terrorists all over d world.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Keegan: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria, the modern day Babel.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by XketchDesigns(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
Insurgencies all over d world are never child's play,especially when associated wt Islam.America wt all its military might and support from Britain,NATO etc have not been able to tame d insurgents in Iraq, Afghanistan,Pakistan,Yemen,Syria,etc.Some of these places have been boiling for more than 10yrs now,wtout any end in sight.
The kind of ability U r demanding from GEJ can only be possessed by God alone.
Is insurgency in US, UK, etc? Which happen to be the countries in which the insurgents want to cripple.

From your post you have agreed and conceded that there's is nothing more your president can do about what is happening.

THEN HE SHOULD VACATE THE PLACE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN!!! Simple!!!!!
And if they too can't do nothing about it, we kick them out too.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by M4gunners: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
I only pity my easterners who are still there in the north. Please come back oh.We can manage 1 room together, leave them Aböki to continue killing their brothers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by eaglechild: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:
Buhari put your bois to order na

The blood wey your drink never reach a nawa o

Upon all the blood you suck you neva get weight instead you are loosen blood

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
anonimi:

My apologies sir.
I just read your initial comment again.
Hope I am pardoned grin
It's ok bro.Ur mention was devoid of abuse.That's d diff b/w us and supporters of 1 certificateless general.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by lyntiffany(f): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
United4lyf:
guy sharrap dia,why should buhari negotiate with them?does he knew them?are they not the same people that made attempt on his life?jonathan was a VP when he went into the creek to negotiate with the nd militant,why has he not send his VP sambo to do the same?or is sambo not a muslim from the north?
Mumu because bokoharam personally mentioned buhari as their negotiator.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by kate3: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Boko hari are cowards. Always looking for soft targets. They will not success. They will all end in hell fire. No focus, no objective, no aim. Enemies of civilization.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dokyOloye: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Is insurgency in US, UK, etc? Which happen to be the countries in which the insurgents want to cripple.

From your post you have agreed and conceded that there's is nothing more your president can do about what is happening.

THEN HE SHOULD VACATE THE PLACE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN!!! Simple!!!!!
And if they too can't do nothing about it, we kick them out too.
If Muslims were up to a third of the population of those countries,I bet U,they would've been boiling now.The govt and armed forces have already tried by curtailing them to mostly 3 states in d north east.With d cooperation of our neighboring countries esp Chad now,d end is in sight for Boko haram cos no hiding place for them again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Adonbilivit!!!

Everyday 6,000 boko are killed without the picture of even a dead chicken to prove it!!!
Now,they show torched Boko kitchen after they fled and again said 6000 were killed. Ubetabilivit ! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/size]

They will soon meet their virgins if Chadian forces catch up with them.

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Elpeeus: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
Boko Haram in the early hours of today attacked Gombe , they also razed kwadon police divisional headquarters few kilometers from Gombe during the attack . Here are photos from the attack

source: http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-of-boko-haram-patroling-gombe.html
I thought they said,this morn that about 600 of the boko haram where killed,what is all dis?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Tahovic: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ohh my God
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
abeg one guy was talking abt mbu winning fight over bh abeg deploy mr mbu go na, sheybi he go fit stop dem...dis government is so lazy and out of clues, imagine bh dey waka like king for dis area
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by davo90tico(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
morgang:
Nna. walahi, gwanatin Gej; wawa gwanati ne.

Imagine, this boko boys are just flexing & touring on the street of gombe. Bombing buildings at will. No sign of arm forces offensive attacks. chai! I wonder if angels will fall from above and conquer this *tourist* within the space of 6 weeks.

And some average deluded Nigerians who are overwhelmed with tribalism and religious sentiments will still vote for this clueless c-in-c.... Lord! Please wake this people up from their illusions, Amen.

#sai buhari !!

Enuf is Enuf

punch *LIKE* if u support GMB!!
Oh boy I dey hail u cos e be like say any body that wants to get likes on nairaland in quick succession should jes comment on buhari assuming power
Ok oh I don learn I go begin my own even though na goodluck Jonathan I dey support
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tunex23: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
If Muslims were up to a third of the population of those countries,I bet U,they would've been boiling now.
If If If....excuses
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by iiiyyyk(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:

A product of alchohol intoxigated sperm.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by babestella: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
EdCure:

Jonathan has dragged the army into PDP politics, distracting them from their primary duties of protecting the land.

No it was your half baked illiterate fake general that dragged the army into politics by telling NIGERIANS that his credentials were with the military board when he should had just gotten copies of same (if he actually had any) and submit to INEC. So stop this your pathetic lies.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
What d Bleep! Arrest all north eastern governors and leaders now. It is very glaring that they are all in support of boko haram. Haba! Enough is enough.
sorry dear!!!are u sleeping wen u type dis,? BTW, check & crosscheck wat u typed again.......thks
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by davo90tico(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
adeekiti:
abeg one guy was talking abt mbu winning fight over bh abeg deploy mr mbu go na, sheybi he go fit stop dem...dis government is so lazy and out of clues, imagine bh dey waka like king for dis area
Bros then go help them since u get clue na we need support from everyone
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by davo90tico(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
adeekiti:
go help na bros
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Can u imgine this. And some reasonable pple will say GEJ till 2019
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
davo90tico:

wetin i wan do wey mbu dey threathen innocent citizen for lagos sey him go kill 20, ok give me AIG job i go turn bauer no worry
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by larica69: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
some people just come up and make unwarranted comments. when you confront faceless terrorists that jumps out of the bush anytime they like then you know its never easy to contain. army and police can never be everywhere everytime. ask them in iraq, syria, yemen, pakistan e.t.c
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
davo90tico:

because i be oga mbu? wetin u dey do sef oya make i dey ur back make u carry gun, make i dey watch u for tv dey follow u throw bullet for bh
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by pappizeezu: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigeria film titled mission impossible
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by matoyeh(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:

YO ARE THE MOST CLUELESS HUMANBEING. PLS TRY AND LEARN MORE MORE AND MORE. I AM NOT SURE YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR HOME WITH THIS STATEKENT OF URS. ISI EWU NDI ARA!
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by yvonnechacha: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa may God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.