Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (70281 Views)

Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Abibe4u:

where are you when late Azazi (Special Adviser to Jonathan) said bokoharam is PDP, PDP is bokoharam. He was removed and his death was arranged with helicopter in GEJ. Think man.

Where were you, when the Northern Elders Council promised to make the North ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Homguy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:
Buhari put your bois to order na

The blood wey your drink never reach a nawa o

Upon all the blood you suck you neva get weight instead you are loosen blood
don't be as clueless as Gej. what you should do is to ask Gej to bring fought solid evidence against Buhari and get him arrested if he's culpable. this man knows next to nothing about governance. what a failed presidency!
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
shekau & co, all this 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12 you are burn is not good, remember daris God oh, repent now before is too late

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by sherrylo: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
United4lyf:
guy sharrap dia,why should buhari negotiate with them?does he knew them?are they not the same people that made attempt on his life?jonathan was a VP when he went into the creek to negotiate with the nd militant,why has he not send his VP sambo to do the same?or is sambo not a muslim from the north?

United more palmoil to your elbow
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Homguy:
don't be as clueless as Gej. what you should do is to ask Gej to bring fought solid evidence against Buhari and get him arrested if he's culpable. this man knows next to nothing about governance. what a failed presidency!
Gej2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by jonescosmo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerian Citizens and their dictators should take notice that 'Nature may not disregard the voice of the people yawning for a free and fair elections.' and 'there will be consequences for those who cling to power and those who fail to accept defeat and even those who sees and knows the truth but refuses to speak it. Be wise and do not allow yourself to be a tool for political violence. God Bless ‪#‎Nigeria‬
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by runz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Big fool
tociano009:

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
runz:
Big fool
Biggest fool
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by sirkezman: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
you have the right to be stupid but at least speak good english

tociano009:

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by ernieboy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Elslim:
Imagine... for them to enter d state capital and do dis dat means there is Sumfin wrong wiv our govt. this people where just strollin around town tellin people not to vote (imagine).
People need to think critically. Inwhose interest will it be if people in gombe do not vote? We all kno who will probably win if tjeuy vote.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
sirkezman:
you have the right to be stupid but at least speak good english

prof moris iwu
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by gebest: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
may ur tongue cling 2 ur mouth
i dont need to answer a living corps.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by legendsilver(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Osama10:
Seriously how can this be happening?Don't we have intels anymore?They are free as the birds of the sky.
why wouldn't them be free when GEJ is supporting them just like he supported corruption, impunity, scams of various weight and people like asari dokunbo, stella oduah, Ngozi okonjo and the rest?

God punish the clueless dictator and all him blinded stupiid followers.

Sai Buhari come march28
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Senjuchiha: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
gebest:
i dont need to answer a living corps.
hahaha..hehehe....illiteracy dn build extensin of d mansion wey e build 4 una janjalweedian grandpapa buhari's family....k..u dy 4 im dota katigory of 'i cnt spell'...... Chei,i neva chi chomtin
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Obiwannn: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
ndcide:
An attack on BOko haram is attack against the north.

GMB

with the above statement, what can be done.

serious?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by dozzy001(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
See as the street be like desert, u hardly see people around now, they are sacrificial lamb to Boko Haram..

Make God help us in this country
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by nwonufestus(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheii dis one don b wen d bush meat dey pursue d hunta
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by nwonufestus(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Viewing this topic: zeekleo (m), vickoozy , IbnuUche (m), egat ,
sseunhayor ( m), Jason2014 ( m), Topewealth , BrightEye ( m),
jujunaty( m), AUSVINS, baski92 ( m), slimshadie( f), kinkymax,
abrahamzoe , anthoneg , eanagor ( m), nwonufestus( m),
jennybright , Bekwarra , lasrondo, Highvotage, Sammyramirez ,
charly4tex ( m), Tosin67 , Aguks (f ), pontiplamle, larrymoore (m),
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by ndcide(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obiwannn:

serious?

serious.

just that the media is not interested in putting that man on the spot.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Obiwannn: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
ndcide:

serious.

just that the media is not interested in putting that man on the spot.

Na wa
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Yehman(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
Boko Haram in the early hours of today attacked Gombe , they also razed kwadon police divisional headquarters few kilometers from Gombe during the attack . Here are photos from the attack

source: http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-of-boko-haram-patroling-gombe.html
In a broad daylight? I smell serious jazz.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by ooshinibos: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2015
where is my GEJ army ? ..they should send the military army that was used to rig election in ekiti to this places now ..something is fishing
Jonathan do something na
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by EmmyDe25(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Stop talking like an I diot

The dude is such an idiot.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by United4lyf(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2015
tociano009:
stop licking p**sy it already give you brain disorder
your sister own abi?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by brosprophet(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
regional forces are not enough for this boko's, i think we need some juju priest to back them up o!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2015
United4lyf:
your sister own abi?
your mama
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by djkirkoo2(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Leboska:
Nigerian army you are trying ooo but sorry this guys are better than you as of police they are useless. Same weapon you are complaining about thats what this guys are using to chase you away i believe nigerien defence minister.
If u join police sombdy go beat u? Soundin as if police ar nt human.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by United4lyf(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
tociano009:
your mama
,hahaha na ur own mama and ur sis joined,ask them if I lie.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
United4lyf:
,hahaha na ur own mama and ur sis joined,ask them if I lie.
oloshi
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by mormoni(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
maisalati11:
The ram for dat second pic jst dey chawn him grass dey go...nothing do am grin grin
Idiot! Where d pictures?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Imagine,

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.