Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (70269 Views)

Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by ediddem(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Doom is near.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by cfame1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
Boko Haram in the early hours of today attacked Gombe , they also razed kwadon police divisional headquarters few kilometers from Gombe during the attack . Here are photos from the attack

source: http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-of-boko-haram-patroling-gombe.html
and you were there taking snapshots without them noticing you.....I will only believe you if I believed that buhari have a certificate
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by NPA2015SALES(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buy all kind of Andriod and smart phones at cheaper rate
Iphone 5s:45000
Iphone 5:35000
Iphone 4s:30000
Techno Phantom:20000
HP 630:40000
Blackberry Q10:25000
BlackberryQ5:18000
HTC:30000
Ipad 3:40000
Samsung galaxy s4:40000
Samsung galaxy s3:30000
Note we sell in bulk,interested persons should call 07063281124 for more information
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by mbaboy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
EdCure:

Jonathan has dragged the army into PDP politics, distracting them from their primary duties of protecting the land.
imagine your shameful comment
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by ollyruffy: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol. I think GEJ asked the miltary to tell us that he has a miracle to perform in 6 weeks. All the lies for him to perfect his election rigging plans.

Now we are seeing the miracles.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by AMOSBID(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Good work done by the reporter, keep it up.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by deebsman1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kingslaw:
hey! Grow up and don't forget to apply wisdom in all that you do!
You don't even have an iota of knowledge about me, yet you open that your gob to shout ' PDP e-rat'.
grow up and stop instigating violence because it has it own way of bouncing back to you!
That some people don't share same view with you don't make them your enemy. Learn to be in peace with everybody.
abeg wu is fighting u that ur spitting all dis gibberish? we correct u abt something, u dey vex! next time, think well b4 writing rubbish, u hear?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
flexing11:

just de wa* celestial assembli cure ur fada,,,smelli*g i diot
thunder fire your mouth stinking fool
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jimohmk:
may God 4gv u. U fool
idiot
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Adamo84:

Please, shut up, if you don't know how to address matter stay away. That guy said rubbish and you know it
ok sir
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
bellychiz:

Nope, no book o not even nursery rhymes sef choi grin
I wonder o
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
onenaira007:

Sensible talk I say. PDP-igs have made our gallant boys look so mere even poor Niger army dey mock us all because of sycophants ruling us. Naija army is only winning the war on twitter not @ d battle ground. Shame on them 4 allowing PDP use them as a puppet oh sorry like tissue.

Useless speeches of yours,
If you were to be the president, u could ve bn busy languishing ur period on jezebels and if I thought you were to be a military man I don't think you can do more than a dead magots.
You still need to Pray for Nigeria and stop descriminating*
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
1stola:

You are a complete fool.
Even your brother AZIZA affirmed that bokoharam is the military arm of pdp before he was killed by PDPïg.
Woe unto all you killers.
Animal you are, mbecile
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
amuniiopz:
ideeiot.
Fool
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
matoyeh:
YO ARE THE MOST CLUELESS HUMANBEING. PLS TRY AND LEARN MORE MORE AND MORE. I AM NOT SURE YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR HOME WITH THIS STATEKENT OF URS. ISI EWU NDI ARA!
oloshi omo ale
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
iiiyyyk:

A product of alchohol intoxigated sperm.
That I what you are.Mumu
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Jamie1360(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
what a brilliant comment @ asadike
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by jude33084(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
EdCure:

Jonathan has dragged the army into PDP politics, distracting them from their primary duties of protecting the land.

Sadly but that is so true sad
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by omoiseselagba: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:
Buhari put your bois to order na

The blood wey your drink never reach a nawa o

Upon all the blood you suck you neva get weight instead you are loosen blood
ur mum shd av miscarried u.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by omoiseselagba: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
What d Bleep! Arrest all north eastern governors and leaders now. It is very glaring that they are all in support of boko haram. Haba! Enough is enough.
so obasanjo shd av arrested al d govnrs in ss when militants were killing n kidnapping abi?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by 1stola: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:
Animal you are, mbecile
Hopeless jobless retàrd
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by jude33084(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Excuse! Excuse!! Excuses!!!!! That's all I hear!
Always pointing fingers, shifting blame and not taking responsibility.
And you still haven't answered my question are they no longer allies or they support boko, cz it has to be one of the two.

Is boko haram not defined, or this pic we see in on this thread looks like civilians to u? You know there r saboteurs, then wouldn't you fish them out rather than making noise about it. Abegi

Boko haram is not a define enemy because they don't fight conventional war.

It is easy to take out Biafran than to take on Bharam. wink

They(BH) might even be your next door neighbours or even your local gov chairman? undecided
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by jude33084(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
omoiseselagba:
so obasanjo shd av arrested al d govnrs in ss when militants were killing n kidnapping abi?

It is always sad when people compare ND militant with Boko Harams sad

They are not the same bro. wink
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by mimidolly(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who snapped the pictures?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by solid3(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
tociano009:
Buhari put your bois to order na

The blood wey your drink never reach a nawa o

Upon all the blood you suck you neva get weight instead you are loosen blood

I'm tempted to thing you are an idiot, and truly you are actually an idiot.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by Abibe4u: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
ani33:
I suspect foul play, Arab Puppet Congress (APC), we are monitoring the frog eye fellow.
where are you when late Azazi (Special Adviser to Jonathan) said bokoharam is PDP, PDP is bokoharam. He was removed and his death was arranged with helicopter in GEJ. Think man.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by niggereyez(f): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kingslaw:
Who snapped them the photos?
And
OP, how did you got the photos?
Or who sent them to you?
it must be a BH member that took those photographs. .. whoever posted it on that website shld be tracked down.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by quickly: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Person no see registration of that car?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by niggereyez(f): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
What d Bleep! Arrest all north eastern governors and leaders now. It is very glaring that they are all in support of boko haram. Haba! Enough is enough.
haha...
my sista!
e reach to ask ooh..
even d trad. rulers join.
Alů!
Chukwu ekwe kwa na ife ojoor!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
omoiseselagba:
ur mum shd av miscarried u.
oloshi omo Ale
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
solid3:

I'm tempted to thing you are an idiot, and truly you are actually an idiot.
Animalistic
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters by tociano009(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
1stola:

Hopeless jobless retàrd
Goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.