Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? (14149 Views)

Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / How To Become A Virgin Again (hymenoplasty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
mumu9gerian:

This girl, can we talk?
guy you call me country mumu Yet u wan talk to me undecided
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by justmag(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided u bored too

And what makes u say that? U again. undecided
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
justmag:

And what makes u say that? U again. undecided
happy Sunday jare smiley
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
this thread is full of haters , gossipers attention seekers, mature minds, the intelligent, the intelligent wannabe, the supporters, the fighters, the no bull shits takers and the wise. grin

wait diddy!!!

I can see woman wrappers too.grin don't you?

of course I can cheesy

this is really a very interesting thread.

#sipping coffee

1 Like

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
guy I jst de rant na grin.
cheesy
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by justmag(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
happy Sunday jare smiley

Good! be nice...same to you. grin.. Hope u went church?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
cheesy
why e bi say, nobody de gree say de nor be virgin for Nairaland
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by yemicoal(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Romance and drama angry angry
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
justmag:

Good! be nice...same to you. grin.. Hope u went church?
so u'r saying i haven't been nice 2 u

yea church was fine smiley
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:
this thread is full of haters , gossipers attention seekers, mature minds, the intelligent, the intelligent wannabe, the supporters, the fighters, the no bull shits takers and the wise. grin

wait diddy!!!

of course I can cheesy

#sipping coffee

i see u too
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:

I thought you were smart, news checked! Pasqal09 does not moderate romance section again, rather he moderate politics and crime.

Scroll down romance section then you will see for yourselfgrin.

At least I'm smarter than you.
I take note of every little details
Hiaaannn oooooh
Irene e don do naaa.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i see u too
Busted!!!

guilty conscience grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

Busted!!!

guilty conscience grin
i dey among the intelligent tongue
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by justmag(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
so u'r saying i haven't been nice 2 u

yea church was fine smiley

nope. Not really!

Oh that's good. smiley
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
say I kidnapp or rape??
why you go wan lick punny? That is immorality assault of degree 6, section 2.36 of the book of LOVE
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i dey among the intelligent tongue
if you say so cheesy
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mumu9gerian: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
guy you call me country mumu Yet u wan talk to me undecided
agreed, can we talk?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Seriousbae: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello Nairalanders!!!

How una dey!
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
justmag:

nope. Not really!

Oh that's good. smiley
smileysmiley
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
why you go wan lick punny? That is immorality assault of degree 6, section 2.36 of the book of LOVE
i no know,but I have not committed the offence,am still on a mission sad
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

wait diddy!!!

of course I can cheesy

#sipping coffee

while you be supporter and amebogrin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seriousbae:
Hello Nairalanders!!!

How una dey!
when I don already created a thread for you "RIP serious babe" are u Lazarus?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

if you say so cheesy

i know so
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
softysparky:

Hiaaannn oooooh
Irene e don do naaa.
but you're enjoying the thread now.
Today Na Sunday o
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Seriousbae: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
when I don already created a thread for you "RIP serious babe" are u Lazarus?
No
Lazarus is my grandfather!
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
while you be supporter and amebogrin
Nahhhhhhhhhh

Am the judge grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seriousbae:
Hello Nairalanders!!!

How una dey!
I thought you were dead.
I was even happy attending your burial.
I like obito rice..yummy#
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seriousbae:
Hello Nairalanders!!!

How una dey!
hi dear friendgrin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seriousbae:

No
Lazarus is my grandfather!
i see.can u remember that after rose Lazurus from dead,that was the end we heard abt him
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i know so
but we don't know so

I think you are one of the woman wrappers grin

Just saying
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seriousbae:
Hello Nairalanders!!!

How una dey!
seriousbae shocked shocked
the suicide plan didn't work out?
abi u arose from d grave??

#kidding#
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by onila(f): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Generals02:
Hmmm Onila come and see how people wish to be in your position.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? / Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / My Sister Had My Boyfriend's Baby. Forgive Her? Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.