Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? (23166 Views)

What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by savcy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Due to the kind of company she kept as at then, I thought she was the promiscuous type. Lo and behold she is the most 'one-man' lady I've ever seen. Classic case of 'do not judge the book by its cover'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by auntymi(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Brb
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by ubongutioh(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Not ugly, not that beautiful... but now she's the most beautiful creature I know.

16 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
virtuous900:
I for one thought my guy was stingy........
Y won't u think so when most of u want EVERYTHING in this world , despite residing in an EGG
Most LADIES are like POLITICIANS who think of present ELECTIONS....

Y GUYS are like LEADERS ,who think about the FUTURE GENERATIONS...
Dats Y dey will always THINK ,we are STINGY....

WOMEN are CONSTANTLY FLASHY...even when POOR or BEDRIDDEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
virtuous900:
I for one thought my guy was stingy........

Stingy in bed or stingy in platting your hair
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
I thought he was stingy,possessive. He still is but he added being creepy to it!

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
trippy:
I thought he was stingy,possessive. He still is but he added being creepy to it!

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by rabbaba: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
No time for dat now. I have many things to think of
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Mekzmoney(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
No comment cos no partner.... grin. At 30 no serious partner, because I ve not goten a job.
Most of 9ja ladies want an already made guy..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by yemicoal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hoe angry
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by kamez(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
She is medical doc, so I thought she will be boring and unadventurous.

I was wrong, wronger wrongest!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
boring
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Kolade354(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
"Hes handsome proud and not my type" grin

Babe am ya secret admirer i would Love to know you..........If am not dreaming.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Kolade354(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
"Hes handsome proud and not my type" grin

Babe am a secret admirer i would Love to know you..........If am not dreaming.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by fairheven: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
ubongutioh:
Not ugly, not that beautiful... but now she's the most beautiful creature I know.

U can say that again..wen it comes to women,don't look at the face,look at the heart instead...for if u look at the heart u will always find the perfect match for you,but if you keep looking at the face,all the women in this world won't be enof for u,for u will keep seeing different faces...talkin from experience

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by malonephill(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Need her for future purpose
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
We doctors are not boring the way people think.Good you are dating a doctor........We rock wink
kamez:
She is medical doc, so I thought she will be boring and unadventurous.

I was wrong, wronger wrongest!!!
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Oh you're a teacher?
pardon me tongue it was a mistake

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by tbaby534(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
That he was a renown cultist, though he was decent, but he hangs outs with good looking but bad guys.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
I know. grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Btw, you're supposed to be my alt acct.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sex freak. Who wouldn't have thought that? She is endowned with hips that are doing 36 and a waist of around 27, goddamit boobs and is always using the 'F' word.

Dang! I made my move and got proven wrong.

We study the bible together these days cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Blackett:
I know. grin
yours was when you see her, haven't you seen her yet?
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by LewisO: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Typing...
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
yours was when you see her, haven't you seen her yet?
I thought I did, but. . . Oh well.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by ladyabadi(f): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Too soft for a man.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Btw, you're supposed to be my alt acct.
really? tongue
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by LewisO: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
phinerd:
boring
Why?
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Beautiful yet humble - that was the first impression I had. I stopped at an earlier bus stop just to collect her number!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
really? tongue
Yeah. Going by the "blackett is nneka123" I've been seeing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.