Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

New Plan To Postpone Elections Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again (54453 Views)

Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Forwetinnah: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
What kind of dumb post is this?? What's all this talk about hand over?? Have they held the elections?? What rubbish insinuation is this?? I just don't understand. " GEJ doesn't want to hand over to Buhari"..has Buhari won the elections already?? Sharia Reporters and APC should please tell us where the election was conducted?? At the basement of Tinubu's house?? Are they trying to tell us that the present administration MUST HAND OVER whether THEY WIN THE ELECTIONS or NOT??

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by jaybee(f): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Raymondgabriel:
This report is very funny! Handing over to an interim govt is the funniest part! Who would jettison the opportunity to rule nigeria 4 the next 4yrs just 4 an interim govt! A sitting president is scared of opposition in nigeria? Seems they havnt been following nigerian politics!!

But Reuben Abati, the presidential spokesman said it that OBJ was eying to head the interim govt. now is the jigsaw fitting in?

5 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by pring: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Another pointer is PDP telling Nigerians to reject INEC'S card reader innovation, which will ensure one man, one vote.
Imagine sending us back to stone age.
When developed countries vote with smat cards.
GEJ thinks we are dummies like his wife.
say no to PDP
say no to GEJ.
Alison madueke must be jailed.

13 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by nitrogen(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Highly improbable if you ask me about this latest propaganda from APC mouth organ....[b]Because Diezani has got more than 35 days to cover her tracks and this election can't be postponed any further as May 29 remains sacrosanct.Let us dismiss this as APC's tactics to drum up sentiments against PDP....[/b]

@bolded, she has more than 35 days to run away to Sudan, in order to escape the wrath of Buhari.

How feasible is the covering of tracks thing, it is impossible, considering the fact that she is the most corrupt in Nigeria, alongside her Manfriend.

5 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by mperoakeem(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
Buhari wants to divide this country?
why is he bringing politics and ethnicity to the body polity?
is every ok wit u... I guess not

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Highly improbable if you ask me about this latest propaganda from APC mouth organ....Because Diezani has got more than 35 days to cover her tracks and this election can't be postponed any further as May 29 remains sacrosanct.Let us dismiss this as APC's tactics to drum up sentiments against PDP....

Thank God we still have pple like you in Nigeria... Not all this other empty brains who couldn't detect a fake news fabricated by APC . Apc is so good at lies
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by iyobosadavid: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
U are such a bonfoo 4 that coment u made
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Papparassi: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sahara reporters= apc propaganda machine.

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by notoriousbabe: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

That is ehn!What that thing will cause has not been fully researched.
But come to think of it,if not for the simpleton GEJ is,he has everything to have any lady of his choice,even if he wants to be changing them daily (apologies to all decent ladies out there). Unless diezanni has gone to 'cook him' with a mixture of ogogoro and toto water. tongue
I year say diezanni laced her toto with diamond and honey
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by hubreality(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/scheme-afoot-bribe-national-assembly-members-postpone-elections-again
Saharareporters, APC and few gullible Nigerians should STOP heating the polity with these fabricated lies. Them go tire!
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Jesusloveyou: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
ogbronx:
Now, tell me that these people won't perpetrate violence in different parts of the country to have grounds for this interim government. Could this the reason for smear campaign and hate speeches embarked by the PDP ? Nigerians please wake up. These pple are so selfish and careless about you. Don't die for those who don't care if you die. They only count the death as figures and not human beings. We are mere statistics to them.
from a deeper sense of reasoning, madueke is d sponsor of boko haram.she is d brain behind gej cluelessness.

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by notoriousbabe: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
NovusHomo:

Seconded! grin grin
Thirded! grin grin grin
fourthed and fifthed grin
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by ogene007: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is the latest in the long list of gossip or "dem say dem say" journalism from a a so-called media house. This simply serves to create a constant sense of euphoria for the Buharists in their doomed project of getting Buhari into Aso rock. You guys can continue to delude yourselves with such bullshit that APC has paid their propagandists to constantly churn out from time to time, but reality will dawn on all of you when post may 29, 2015, GEJ remains the President under a fresh mandate overwhelmingly secured through a truly free and fair elections. GEJ till 2019.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am not surprised to see this ironical forging particles,
Buhari started his campaign with forge certificate and now his fatal circus has started practising unwanted document with the bearer of buhari's forging stamps.

I don't ve a danm time for nonsense messages***

We are rocking here wt our beloved President GEJ tillllll 2019***

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Vello(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
If wishes were horses, I'll just SLAP the shit outta your burnt skull. Why you so dogmatic in your reasoning so much you've reduced yourself to an slowpoke? Your comments here and many past topics seriously leaves much to be desired. Talk of selling one's soul to the devil-

7 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by darlenese(f): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
SAHARA NEWS,)♒♒♒♒➡➡➡APC NEWS grin

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
TheOtherview:
Streets is Watching cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZgcRR-DPU

jay-z is a fool..
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by AdeniyiA(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Postpo ...wat?? shocked fire and brimstone oooooo..... angry
may our day of positive change never be postponed o

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by adehsenior(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Saharareporters = APC =Propaganda = lies =Bokoharam
Elections must hold on 28th march dats all I know.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by LRNZH(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
ogene007:
This is the latest in the long list of gossip or "dem say dem say" journalism from a a so-called media house. This simply serves to create a constant sense of euphoria for the Buharists in their doomed project of getting Buhari into Aso rock. You guys can continue to delude yourselves with such bullshit that APC has paid their propagandists to constantly churn out from time to time, but reality will dawn on all of you when post may 29, 2015, GEJ remains the President under a fresh mandate overwhelmingly secured through a truly free and fair elections. GEJ till 2019.

The so called media house was the first to leak the news of planned postponement from Feb 14 by 6 weeks.
They have a track record. Disbelieve SR at your peril.

13 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Niwdog(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
TBrownAuto:

fake news with names mention, are you stupid its amazing
you are an idiot. Why not name the source?? What is our source?
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sheggy13(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
westheimer:
Why would anyone believe this report? I am a supporter of GEJ but any further postponement means me switching my allegiance and campaign towards Buhari.

Gej has more to loss than gain if such move is muttered.

We can only wait and see!
Then get ready to switch allegiance in about five weeks from now.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
fourthed and fifthed grin

Sixth and seventheth

This government seff
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sajio(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
propaganda again..... the election is holding.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by idris4eva(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Highly improbable if you ask me about this latest propaganda from APC mouth organ....Because Diezani has got more than 35 days to cover her tracks and this election can't be postponed any further as May 29 remains sacrosanct.Let us dismiss this as APC's tactics to drum up sentiments against PDP....
anoda mad man on the loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by ibraheemoki(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
ogbronx:
Now, tell me that these people won't perpetrate violence in different parts of the country to have grounds for this interim government. Could this the reason for smear campaign and hate speeches embarked by the PDP ? Nigerians please wake up. These pple are so selfish and careless about you. Don't die for those who don't care if you die. They only count the death as figures and not human beings. We are mere statistics to them.
thirded
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by criminalmindz: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
SAHARA NEWS, OWNED BY BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM. THUNDER FIRE THE OWNER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by nijanigga: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Have you ever seen a drowning person, he/she would desperately like to hold on to anything, same is your master; gej

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by nijanigga: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
criminalmindz:
SAHARA NEWS, OWNED BY BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM. THUNDER FIRE THE OWNER
Sahara reporters were actually in the forefront to enthroning gej as president after the death of Yar'adua.

7 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Let's not call it a rumour yet! That was how the first move for postponement was leaked by 'saharareporters'..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sunky200: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
I knew it will come to this especially when OBJ start alerting the whole world at the top of his voice about GEJ.

GEJ is horrible at political game..
I only fear for the fate of the SS if Nigeria survive this, I wonder if the SS will ever come near that seat again

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.