Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

New Plan To Postpone Elections Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again (54455 Views)

Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by stevecantrell: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Abdulsallam Abubakar as Interim President? grin grin grin grin grin

I believe this story because name was dropped. Jonathan is looking for ways to escape Kirikiri prison after looting Nigeria dry.

Now I believe what someone told me that Jonathan plans to move to Ghana after installing interim government.

Nemesis is a b1tch grin grin grin

Move to Ghana

Anyway he will blend in well.

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Dexema(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
Buhari wants to divide this country?
why is he bringing politics and ethnicity to the body polity?
Honestly madam “tit“ ur recent comments on political issues have been either watery,empty,incomprehensible or just completely lacks logic.
Pls try to be somwhat objective and stop giving females a bad name when it comes to constructive political discuss or participation.(That's if u r female)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rumor go turn true.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by teufelein(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
“Agbaje also noted that the way the almajiris had always been a creation of the Fulani from among the Hausa in the North, so, too, had the Internet created another set of almajiris in the South, a people who are largely illiterate and who know nothing. “The almajiris in the South are young people who don’t know history or the relationship between history and politics.”

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/197839-defects-of-first-republic-pervade-2015-politics-say-panelists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by philips70(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
rabbaba:
Tatafo how do u know.radeo with out bathrey.

Na Wao!!!
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by generalissimo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who are these Sahara reporters who have never had anything positive to report on Nigerian issues? They always come up with bunch of lie about our country. There is no doubt, they are anti-Nigeria in disguise
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
The North East, not the whole of Nigeria is at insurgent attack (not even war) as claimed. The election must hold.

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Freelancer00(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
The fear of kirikiri at work

Who no go fear? How will he convince the House of Assembly to work with him, when he has shown nothing but contempt for them over the years.

Jona is going down! Diezani is a desperate woman, her former fuc.k buddy Aluko is already singing like a Parrot. cheesy

#March4Buhari Jor.........
Abeg Wetin happen between her and Aluko. I want gist
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Kurpu60: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
YOU THIS INFANT, HOW DID BUHARI BECOME JONATHAN?
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by datribune: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
camplenigeria:
[size=16pt][b]"[s]I hate Buhari's candidacy. Believe me, either Nigeria has the largest collection of idiots in the world or we as a nation, are not ready for genuine change. Buhari as a coupist and a presidential candidate, is an embarrassment to not only Nigerians, but to every black man or woman on the planet. Achebe captured it all before he joined his ancestors. Indeed, there was a country. It is that bad. Sad. Achebe captured it all before he joined his ancestors. Indeed, there was a country. I am a staunch democrat. I will never vote a coupist. It's that simple."[[/s]/b][/size]

Trash. Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention during dat difficult period, though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power. dat coup dat ridded Nigeria of d NPN, d ancestor of d PDP, which consisted of d worst set of criminals to be found anywhere in d world is probably one of d greatest acts of patriotism by any nigerian, living or dead. d NPN crooks did not get to power thru free & fair elections & would not leave via elections.
GMB is a man of integrity who during his brief stint as nigeria's leader reversed d rot of d clueless Shagari years & showed d world dat Nigeria could be really great.

8 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sammiee101(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
ighodalonosa:

NIGERIANS ARE FOOLISH O. U JUST BELIEVE JUST LIKE THAT. HABA. OH I FORGOT. THOSE INSULTING JONATHAN NEVER HAD CLUE TO PASS JOB EXAMS. UNEMPLOYMENT IS EATING UR BRAINS UP.
U THINK BUHARI WILL GIVE U JOBS. I WAS WITH ONE OF MY JOBLESS FRIEND YESTERDAY AND HE NEARLY ATTACKED ME. THIS GUY IS SO LAZY AND HE BLAMES JONATHAN FOR HIS MISFORTUNES. HE FOLLOWS SMALL GIRLS WASTING HIS YOUTHFUL LIFE THEN START BLAMING JONATHAN. THE WITCH THAT IS HALTING YOUR PROGRESS IN LIFE IS NOT FROM UR VILLAGE O, NEITHER GEJ. NA U B UR OWN WITCH. U JUST DEY WORRY URSELF THEY INSULT JONATHAN INSTEAD OF YOU TO THEY BROUSE FOR JOBS
JOBLESS IDIOTS
Fortunately, u ar also a nigerian since u regard nigerians as fools.U call this jobless guy ur friend. Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by gistsky: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
I knw Jonathan may nt win d election, but d truth is, Buhari is nt d next president.
Dat is if at all der is goin to b an election.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by appini: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
You are all playing with fire.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by stevecantrell: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Don't forget it was the same Saharareporters who first told us three weeks ago about plan to postpone election. At the end Sahara reporters were right.

You even bothered to reply that.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sall(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
No wounder obasanjo was right all along he saw what's most Nigeria can't see. At least most of sahara claim has been 80% true.

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by tblaq: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
what has Buhari got to do with dis post?Hw in ur own world is he trying to divide this country? better u read nd undastand b4 u contribute to any post

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by rashygenius: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
shey o gbadun?..did u read d write up at all..arindin,afo ifun gbemu

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by GentleFrank(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol, what is happening ? I do not understand politics again ...
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
The fear of kirikiri at work

Who no go fear? How will he convince the House of Assembly to work with him, when he has shown nothing but contempt for them over the years.

Jona is going down! Diezani is a desperate woman, her former fuc.k buddy Aluko is already singing like a Parrot. cheesy

#March4Buhari Jor.........
OBJ was right afterall. He must have been informed of the abdusalam plan of heading an interim government.

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Kurpu60: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/scheme-afoot-bribe-national-assembly-members-postpone-elections-again
GOD WILL SURELY DEAL WITH THOSE WHO DEAL THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by notoriousbabe: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
rashygenius:

shey o gbadun?..did u read d write up at all..arindin,afo ifun gbemu
eri re ni o pe,e dakun e ba mi bu da da,omo ale ni
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by MaziOmenuko: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Its beginning to dawn on them that Nigerians have rejected them and their backward transformation. The blood of all those shed by bokoharam, the innocence of all those chibok girls: I said it few months ago;

Posterity will judge them all.

Now its happening to them.

4 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by timota(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sobeautiful:
I pity u sahara reporters. U fabricate lies and report thrash. U r now calling him Mr. Jonathan instead of President Jonathan. U people should get ready to cry in shame and also fabricate more lies when the president wins on 28th of March. U people have nothing to do with journalism and only a country like Nig will allow u to operate in its territory. Shame on u guys!!!
but the same sahara reporters reported the election postpondment about one month before the postpondment and it happened as the said

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by timota(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sobeautiful:
I pity u sahara reporters. U fabricate lies and report thrash. U r now calling him Mr. Jonathan instead of President Jonathan. U people should get ready to cry in shame and also fabricate more lies when the president wins on 28th of March. U people have nothing to do with journalism and only a country like Nig will allow u to operate in its territory. Shame on u guys!!!
but the same sahara reporters reported the election postpondment about one month before the postpondment and it happened as they said

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by legendsilver(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
ur ugly face shows how clueless you are. Shame on you for saying this shiit here, tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by shaqhead: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
Reporting false and unfounded news is what SR are good at. This is why 3 journalists were arrested and imprisoned in Egypt. This is also the reason why press tv was banned in the UK. Bloody lying islamic propaganda media.
Rily? Sahara Reports 91/2 out of 10 have unearthed News we wl nevr hear frm our mainstream news outlet...U cn kp believing watevr, all u want. For ur informatn dy broke d News of the postponement of d election b4 it gained limelight nt mentioning other countless news in d past-I bet u to prove me wrong on ds...yes prove me wrong or forever stop peddling dt ur post.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Wilife: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Okay...just thought to add my 2 cents if it even matters...Still find it strange that folks will write off Sahara Reporters (SR) news as garbage....Whether you like it or not Sowore correctly called a lot of the events on the Yaradua illness and eventual power transition to GEJ. Those folks have very good leads in the Presidency.

I have no doubts in my mind that there are lot of folks in the Presidency who are double dealing...Remember, Nigeria does not have a history of public resignations. Besides...the argument is you can only access such information from within...

No one...I repeat no one should write off OBJ's talk...he is the spokesman for the retired military brass...

I'm still at a loss....when did Nigeria become United States or other developed climes where journalists must reveal their sources....Nigeria has always been an unusual country and events in the next few weeks are no exceptions...Please pray for your country everyday...if you can fast....fast...what is going on is a fight to save Nigeria from destruction...if you were not born or old enough to read the events around June 12 1993...it's a good time to buy books or go online and educate yourself....the body language of your current president with his actions are clear...He does not plan to hand over power to his opponent...end of story...

8 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
jaybee:

But Reuben Abati, the presidential spokesman said it that OBJ was eying to head the interim govt. now is the jigsaw fitting in?
kai, you be badt guy gan. You have eagle sight. The foolish Abati didn't even realise when he suggested it to Nigerians out of frustration.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Prugee: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
ogbronx:
Now, tell me that these people won't perpetrate violence in different parts of the country to have grounds for this interim government. Could this the reason for smear campaign and hate speeches embarked by the PDP ? Nigerians please wake up. These pple are so selfish and careless about you. Don't die for those who don't care if you die. They only count the death as figures and not human beings. We are mere statistics to them.
exactly just mere figures I dont know who and wat to believe all I want is dis election to peacefully come and go so I can conduct my wedding

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Akpan107:
We rather divide the Country than......

Exactly what I did prefer too. Atleast every one can return to their region of origin and bear their papa name. This country is not working at all.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Haryour12(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is it a must ⁴ u to click on d thread, must u actually proof it dah Ur a fool of Activity... I pity ya existence
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

The so called media house was the first to leak the news of planned postponement from Feb 14 by 6 weeks.
They have a track record. Disbelieve SR at your peril.
More like trying to disbelieve reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.