Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

New Plan To Postpone Elections Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again (54454 Views)

Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Jabioro: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Highly improbable if you ask me about this latest propaganda from APC mouth organ....Because Diezani has got more than 35 days to cover her tracks and this election can't be postponed any further as May 29 remains sacrosanct.Let us dismiss this as APC's tactics to drum up sentiments against PDP....
35 days indeed!

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by abdulahi001: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
adrainuche:
Sahara na who dey give una all this news ??

A mole in the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by uche77zero(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
if i were u, i would just shut up and move forward.
you for try drink your medicine
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by camplenigeria: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
[size=16pt]"I hate Buhari's candidacy. Believe me, either Nigeria has the largest collection of idiots in the world or we as a nation, are not ready for genuine change. Buhari as a coupist and a presidential candidate, is an embarrassment to not only Nigerians, but to every black man or woman on the planet. Achebe captured it all before he joined his ancestors. Indeed, there was a country. It is that bad. Sad. Achebe captured it all before he joined his ancestors. Indeed, there was a country. I am a staunch democrat. I will never vote a coupist. It's that simple."[/size]

4 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by dondo83(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
if i were u, i would just shut up and move forward.

You are giving an advise that will obviously do more good to you!

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
enkay4love:
Don't tell me some of u are just getting wind of this information.I read about this secret plot on this forum last week.So this is actually an underground scheme even after Jonathan denied this claim a few days ago ,saying that such a plot cannot happen & elections must be conducted on the scheduled date.With the evidence of one or two ex-military heads exposing this plot,I come to take Jonathan as a liar.

So ex-military heads are now truthful pple? Wat evidence were given ? All I see a rubbish speculations and fabrication.. And only pple with dull brain like u can believe shits like this.

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by datribune: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
ControlX:
I thought they said he was clueless ...
Jonathan the clueless one- confusing the APCist since 1905 grin

If d report is true then he is more than clueless. Walking d Laurent Gbagbo route is not confusing but clueless if u ask me.

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by vanen2: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
I just want to have my share of INEC money as an ad hoc staff before Goodluck goes!! I don't want any further postponement. . . that's all

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by bigwallace(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gej is going down going down gej is going down my dear people!!

5 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by xabi148(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
We need change lyk ryt now cus so many lives has been lost

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Hamsaini: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
Buhari wants to divide this country?
why is he bringing politics and ethnicity to the body polity?
is not a must to comment

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by LRNZH(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
camplenigeria:
[size=16pt]"I hate Buhari's candidacy. Believe me, either Nigeria has the largest collection of idiots in the world or we as a nation, are not ready for genuine change. Buhari as a coupist and a presidential candidate, is an embarrassment to not only Nigerians, but to every black man or woman on the planet. Achebe captured it all before he joined his ancestors. Indeed, there was a country. It is that bad. Sad. Achebe captured it all before he joined his ancestors. Indeed, there was a country. I am a staunch democrat. I will never vote a coupist. It's that simple."[/size]

As 'battered' as GMB is GEJ leaves us with no choice but to vote him out. GMB will definitely deal with corruption and insecurity which are our biggest problems today as a nation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by LRNZH(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
camplenigeria:

As 'battered' as GMB is, GEJ leaves us with no choice but to vote him out. GMB will definitely deal with corruption and insecurity which are our biggest problems today as a nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by LRNZH(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
camplenigeria:

As 'battered' as GMB is GEJ leaves us with no choice but to vote him out. GMB will definitely deal with corruption and insecurity which are our biggest problems today as a nation.

6 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
datribune:

If d report is true then he is more than clueless. Walking d Laurent Gbagbo route is not confusing but clueless if u ask me.
Tell that to the gods...
as if Fashola and Tinubu have never shown a greater level of highhandedness in their offices. yimu
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by ttmacoy: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
I tell you my brother. So much misinformation you never even know what is happening or what to believe anymore.

There is so much confusion in out country Nigeria all to aid the selfish ambitious of a few greedy bastards.

adeyemi2015:
Don't really know what to believe again?! So many information flowing and blowing; making it so hard to filter and select the truth from the false!
Notwithstanding, I have decided to Support CHANGE movement and nothing can stop that!

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by FOREXMARTS: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whatever they like make them do, I have personally chosen not to go back to my base ph until after elections, if I as much as perceive "Civil" talk less of "war" I don from ilorin enter Benin republic lol, after my experience in Kano i won't be stupid enough to get myself entangled in any shenanigan.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by teufelein(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
[size=13pt]Anybody discussing having an election in the zoo nigeria is just wasting time. There're two ALTERNATIVES either discussion on how to dissolve the zoo nigeria peacefully or WAR.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sunky200: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
nijanigga:

Sahara reporters were actually in the forefront to enthroning gej as president after the death of Yar'adua.

don't mind them for insulting democracy, they often forget what democracy stands because of their personal gains

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by ogene007: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

The so called media house was the first to leak the news of planned postponement from Feb 14 by 6 weeks.
They have a track record. Disbelieve SR at your peril.
The postponement of the elections was already in the public domain right from the day the NSA spoke about it while in the UK. We all know that APC has a special budget set aside for lies and propaganda, and SR are one of the biggest beneficiaries of that fund. You guys can continue to fool yourselves with all the crap they constantly churn out to brainwash you. By the grace of God Almighty, come May 29, 2015, GEJ will be sworn in under a new 4 year term to continue his transformation agenda for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by rayalesh2013: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

how? so if anybody try to contest with GEJ now is that person is trying to divine d country. It is not logical, try again

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Here....

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Deltagiant: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Raymondgabriel:
This report is very funny! Handing over to an interim govt is the funniest part! Who would jettison the opportunity to rule nigeria 4 the next 4yrs just 4 an interim govt! A sitting president is scared of opposition in nigeria? Seems they havnt been following nigerian politics!!

Yes, most commentators here are apparently poor students of history. In the first place, who would imagine the election would ever be postponed? Such is just a tip of the ice-berg of the unlimited powers in African presidency. They failed to understand that Jonathan's presidency and power of incumbency would be no less different from that of OBJ or even the military leaders before him who were also COMMANDERs IN CHIEF.

The events of the next 5 weeks was better observed than all these uninformed rantings.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by ighodalonosa(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Abdulsallam Abubakar as Interim President? grin grin grin grin grin

I believe this story because name was dropped. Jonathan is looking for ways to escape Kirikiri prison after looting Nigeria dry.

Now I believe what someone told me that Jonathan plans to move to Ghana after installing interim government.

Nemesis is a b1tch grin grin grin

NIGERIANS ARE FOOLISH O. U JUST BELIEVE JUST LIKE THAT. HABA. OH I FORGOT. THOSE INSULTING JONATHAN NEVER HAD CLUE TO PASS JOB EXAMS. UNEMPLOYMENT IS EATING UR BRAINS UP.
U THINK BUHARI WILL GIVE U JOBS. I WAS WITH ONE OF MY JOBLESS FRIEND YESTERDAY AND HE NEARLY ATTACKED ME. THIS GUY IS SO LAZY AND HE BLAMES JONATHAN FOR HIS MISFORTUNES. HE FOLLOWS SMALL GIRLS WASTING HIS YOUTHFUL LIFE THEN START BLAMING JONATHAN. THE WITCH THAT IS HALTING YOUR PROGRESS IN LIFE IS NOT FROM UR VILLAGE O, NEITHER GEJ. NA U B UR OWN WITCH. U JUST DEY WORRY URSELF THEY INSULT JONATHAN INSTEAD OF YOU TO THEY BROUSE FOR JOBS
JOBLESS IDIOTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by infofta(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Postpone election by another six weeks because Nig is at war and on may 29th hand over power to interim govt. My advise for GEJ, conduct a free and fair election if you lose go to Otueke and enjoy your loot, let your oil minister face the music.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by datribune: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
ControlX:

Tell that to the gods...
as if Fashola and Tinubu have never shown a greater level of highhandedness in their offices. yimu

such a plan if true is not high-handed but outrightly dumb & clueless. nigeria is no banana republic

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by chyket(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
I never believe sahara reporters
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by upcrown2512(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
THERE IS NO LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA THAT ARE SO POWER DRUNK, BARBARIC, DEVILISH, SENSELESS, MEDIOCRE, SILLY INDEED LIKE THIS GEJ.

THE END OF GEJ SHALL BE WORST THAN THAT OF GBAGBO AND CHARLES TAYLOR.

UNLESS IF ALL THIS ALLEGATIONS ARE FALSE. IF NOT SO HE GEJ WILL MEET HIS WATERLOO.

7 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by notoriousbabe: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Keneking:

Sixth and seventheth

This government seff
eigthted and ninethed
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by ManUtdholic: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amaechi don collect Feb allocation
Funding don resume

Thank God they e-idiots that will hail them

SH I beq bring another one am tru with this one
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by tammie24: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes now! If there is no peace in any part of the country, elections can't hold!
Shebi una sabi cause trouble ni
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sammiee101(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
My dear, its obvious u don't know wat u ar sayin. May God forgive u for u knoweth not wat u sayeth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.