Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (63135 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kedam:
Not every guy can afford light skin females( accepted) Not every guy have interest in them (Fact)

...any guy that does not like Light skin females is clearly 100% g@y.....ebven Opinion poll from 2 week ago agreed that 98% of all men have low esteem coz they cant affroed light skin females

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by bamite(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:
^^^Serrriously..the boy comes onto nairaland, giv us stoneage advise on how to talk to choicks and then when u corrret hih....he started cusssin for no reason like Angry farmer. This home base people mennnnnn!!! undecided
Mr London pls work on ur English,its really poor.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
mikporch:

Dear mr cork am starting to think you ar a robot the way you keep repeating a statement as a reply for a different quote is fascinating I had to use d word cuz am really amazed at your dumb comments
Btw make the mistake of quoting me and you will find your self right in the middle of the Vietnam war trust me I can make voodoo do thins that voodoo would be amazed he did and wld be happy to go on a free trial

....bro ...no oofeince to yor picture profile & am not sayn u ugly coz u look Ugly so pls don't quote me...Clearly u neer gerrrit coz English is not yor first language. What On earth has Vietnam gots to do with Nairaland for Gods Sake??

...you homebase people mennnnnn...I give up!!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Mimienudles(f): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Shubbylee:

LOL! all these things d OP is saying is for Teenage Boys/ Uni Students....we're off that!!
I hear you o
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
you earned yourself this lil gift kiss

i was expecting you to reply with a roughly bitten off expletive....very mature i'll say
sweetbaby22:

I totally understand and agree with you to some extent. Nothing special about this country. Very stupid weather, even summer time it gets cold. you might just dress up all nice and skimpy to enjoy the heat and next things its cold again. Well I bet people in Nigeria might be doing better once you have the right connections. But me once I am done studying I am coming straight back. The white people just smile at you but deep down they don't like the fact that you are in their country.

The jobs available to us are the dirty once, shop floor assistance, care work, customer care (Mcdonalds, Tesco, etc) and so on and if you aint a citizen as in having their British passport its another issue on its own. So many things.... no place like home, trust me. That's why when I visit Nigeria and I see the way we treat them (white people) here like Gods, I get mad.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
....is it ma fault u people never been to London?...Is it ma fault u can appprocah light skin females?...is it ma fault u in that Nigeria?...is it even ma fault am a Londoner?..is it ma fault I drive a £28,000 Range Robver Spot?.....is it ma fault I can get any female I want?

...QUIT HATIN!!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
blaze2cool:

Infact

thunder fire u....
ogun kill u.....

go help ur family that are still poor am sure their some who need ur help and i know u will quote me again and if u do u will be the most stupid, little london away base squirrel.
So serioisly U dont know MrCock of Nairaland ahaa U wasting ur time and Enerfy and ur MB grin grin.he is winding U up.people from london do nkt boast the come from London
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
bamite:
Mr London pls work on ur English,its really poor.

...fact remains I loaded wit pound sterlin..pirrriod!! angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
ladyabadi:
I boarded a cab with a guy who was carrying garri and small quantity of vegetable in a sack bag. We exchange pleasantaries and the next he said was that he works in shell. I almost choked with anger because I dun mean to be rude be he really looks like mortuary attendant. I also told him I work in chevron nd my car just broke down.
ahaha the Igwe must hear this
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by ddaammyy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Psalmwise:
I use to use Fork to eat eba wenever shez around is it also bad undecided...,dnt want her to feel am a dirty boi grin
u go fear na. No wash hand chop the eba make e enter ur body wella. Who send u message? U know hw she dey chop her own for ha house?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
Really annoying especially, when it clear that they faking. Even if I liked the guy, I'd just dislike him instantly
you don't have to blame em. i have a British accent tho. smiley
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
sweetbaby22:

I totally understand and agree with you to some extent. Nothing special about this country. Very stupid weather, even summer time it gets cold. you might just dress up all nice and skimpy to enjoy the heat and next things its cold again. Well I bet people in Nigeria might be doing better once you have the right connections. But me once I am done studying I am coming straight back. The white people just smile at you but deep down they don't like the fact that you are in their country.

The jobs available to us are the dirty once, shop floor assistance, care work, customer care (Mcdonalds, Tesco, etc) and so on and if you aint a citizen as in having their British passport its another issue on its own. So many things.... no place like home, trust me. That's why when I visit Nigeria and I see the way we treat them (white people) here like Gods, I get mad.
I dont agree with you bout the tesco n cleaning Jobs.U may mot habe friends who are Doctors and IT tecs.I dont know anybody in my circle who earns less than£2000 monthly after tax so I think it depends on the level of people you roll with.If you roll with cleaners all U will know is cleaning.if U roll qith carers all U will know is care plus Agency work.if U roll with pros U will be friends with Docs.lawyers.Jonalist.etc my best friend just got posted to Niveria from here chevron.In the UK honest work pays.it dosnt in Nigeria and the issue of initial capital is non existant in Nigeria on the ither hand it is in the UK.But if U li e in other larts of the EU well U r on your ow there and also if U roll with the likes of Mr Cock of pekam then GOD help U lolo
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
u go fear na. No wash hand chop the eba make e enter ur body wella. Who send u message? U know hw she dey chop her own for ha house?
me I can eat as I like who no like am in Oshemole voice Go and Die grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...fact remains I loaded wit pound sterlin..pirrriod!! angry
Howmuch?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
erico2k2:

Howmuch?

....bro truss me I gotz moiney...I just arrived bak into London last nite from That Nigeria. I went to inspect a propaty at your so called banana island in lagos. I wasn't impress but I will be buyn it.

...Come bak and talk to me if u have wat we call: GORRILAL MOINEY!! (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

....bro ...no oofeince to yor picture profile & am not sayn u ugly coz u look Ugly so pls don't quote me...Clearly u neer gerrrit coz English is not yor first language. What On earth has Vietnam gots to do with Nairaland for Gods Sake??

...you homebase people mennnnnn...I give up!!
undecided

Lol all effort to bring u back to right senses has proven futile well it either ur condition has gone far beyond any known physiological analysis or this is just the way you ar
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by marieclare(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Interesting...didn't know some men actually consume alcohol just to be able to talk to a lady
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Kedam(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...any guy that does not like Light skin females is clearly 100% g@y.....ebven Opinion poll from 2 week ago agreed that 98% of all men have low esteem coz they cant affroed light skin females
You have forgotten that life itself is complicated. What about those who like big madams when u don't. Its all about taste. A girl being light doesn't mean she has personality that interest you u might judge with other things.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by anitawcampbell: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
As Herbert replied I am shocked that a stay at home mom able to make $5905 in 4 weeks on the computer . read the full info here ➳➳➳➳ W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Heymus(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:
Changing your accent. It's annoying.
lol, very funny!
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
yea am good at it,u can never know I was brought up in a villa
Then, you, my dear, do not have a problem smiley
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Then, you, my dear, do not have a problem smiley
so you mean we can roll...
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by justmag(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
favoured234:

Although that guys skin irritates me like mad but I love his "summertime"

Ohhhh yeah. I love that song. grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Drewin: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

....bro truss me I gotz moiney...I just arrived bak into London last nite from That Nigeria. I went to inspect a propaty at your so called banana island in lagos. I wasn't impress but I will be buyn it.

...Come bak and talk to me if u have wat we call: GORRILAL MOINEY!! (no oofeinse)
angry
I have 'GORRILAL MONEY'..... LET'S TALK cheesy
MrCork:

angry
I have 'GORRILAL MOINEY'..... LET'S TALK
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Drewin: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oloriburuku jatijati
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

angry
have U 4gotten me so soon lol U wan fall ur hand again?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
so you mean we can roll...
Depends on where we are rolling to.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Depends on where we are rolling to.
we are not rolling too far,just some Miles away
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by dokunbam(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Word op wink

Which candidate do you think would drive the most improvement in Nigeria healthcare services?

Vote and stand a change to win cinema ticket or recharge card

vote here
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by zicoraads: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork...you just lightened my mood which has been sour all day. U can't even imagine how hard I laughed at ur comments. Thumbs up bro!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by papichula: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
phonering
haa i hate dis 1 wit passion
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by amanze15(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian boiz and number 4, cheesy soe boiz would do anithing to get laid, f.uck boiz cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.