Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (63138 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by anigbajumo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
E b lyk say una undstnd as it dey go
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Ryda(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:
Changing your accent. It's annoying...Init?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I juss came bak from that yor Nigeria yesterday and be going bak in April.....Be nice to me and I will buy u some a Polo Mint...truss me! angry
oh my God.!!! u speak like a child. I'm not move by dose things dat trill u. I'm a very contented person. so if u like bring d Queen's house., it will not move me. like I said earlier on u don't own an empire neither are u immortal. I'm a fan of great people like Alexander d great., Napoleon Bonarpat.., yet dey are six feet below. dat same london was under heavy bombment by d Nazis forces during WW2. it is vanity. it will go in ruins. we were made from dust to dust we shall go. u are a breath

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...any guy that does not like Light skin females is clearly 100% g@y.....ebven Opinion poll from 2 week ago agreed that 98% of all men have low esteem coz they cant affroed light skin females
bullshit.!!! go to USA and see how dey demand for sex free. what do u mean one can not afford it. ur reasoning is serious

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by slick04(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...which case u resting??...u never dated light skin female in yor life and then u come to Nairaland givin us advised on how to chase women?? You hoe base people meeennnnnn!!! (no oofeinse) angry
you sound rather dumb for someone that stays in london, "no offense"
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
oh my God.!!! u speak like a child. I'm not move by dose things dat trill u. I'm a very contented person. so if u like bring d Queen's house., it will not move me. like I said earlier on u don't own an empire neither are u immortal. I'm a fan of great people like Alexander d great., Napoleon Bonarpat.., yet dey are six feet below. dat same london was under heavy bombment by d Nazis forces during WW2. it is vanity. it will go in ruins. we were made from dust to dust we shall go. u are a breath

..^^^^Contented wot??....this is wot they say when they broke....I am contented, yea right....contented my @ss.....

...Bro its simple...U aint got moiney, then u gotz no schoice but to Bow down....Life Is about moiney and moiney buys happiness....Goat!!!!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Padams: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
for your buildings visit www.ashiraproperties.com.ng/
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
bullshit.!!! go to USA and see how dey demand for sex free. what do u mean one can not afford it. ur reasoning is serious

...and to be honesst, I can get any woman I want...includein yor woman (if u can find one) ...no ofeinse!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by bamite(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...fact remains I loaded wit pound sterlin..pirrriod!! angry
English F9, village boy u don c airport 4 eye b4?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
U just have d behaviour of little child. Just take a look at ur post, by d way is London heaven, pls wise up and keep ur London to ur self.
MrCork:

...marry who? the dak skin Ghana chick in yor pic profile?....Bro I don't mean to sound rude but u not on ma level when it come to women. truss me

....and may I remind u that am from London!!! (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
^^^^this likkle boys tryn to mess witha Londoner.....and then they blame us for stealin all the women.

anways bak tp the thread.. OP as no clue about women....pirrriod!!!
angry

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Princemomoh:
U just have d behaviour of little child. Just take a look at ur post, by d way is London heaven, pls wise up and keep ur London to ur self.

see yor head like electrick kettle....wot do u no about London? ...U been there?....U home base people mennnnn!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by sweetbaby22(f): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
erico2k2:

I dont agree with you bout the tesco n cleaning Jobs.U may mot habe friends who are Doctors and IT tecs.I dont know anybody in my circle who earns less than£2000 monthly after tax so I think it depends on the level of people you roll with.If you roll with cleaners all U will know is cleaning.if U roll qith carers all U will know is care plus Agency work.if U roll with pros U will be friends with Docs.lawyers.Jonalist.etc my best friend just got posted to Niveria from here chevron.In the UK honest work pays.it dosnt in Nigeria and the issue of initial capital is non existant in Nigeria on the ither hand it is in the UK.But if U li e in other larts of the EU well U r on your ow there and also if U roll with the likes of Mr Cock of pekam then GOD help U lolo

Sorry dear, I don't get you. How does who you role with got to do with where you work or the kind of job you are doing. As a student you have restricted hours to work so how do you get to work as a doctor. Please understand and read my post carefully before quoting me, I don't really know about the cleaning jobs but most Nigerians, Asians and EU people are the once doing such jobs. I bet your friend probably had connections before she got her chevron job and its the best way to come to the UK. I currently work with Tesco, the pay isn't fantastic but its just enough to take care of my needs.

But I know if I go back to Nigeria I will earn more and live comfortably without thinking of all these bills they have here, council tax, water, gas, sky, electricity, TV license ..... the bills are endless. Then my car expenses which I don't use often cos of all the parking charges, the life here is just like living in a box..... its just too much.

I would rather have a job that will post me back to the UK trust me, life I think is better in Nigeria...... my own view after spending a substantial amount of years here.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
slick04:
you sound rather dumb for someone that stays in london, "no offense"

...bro be nice to me and I send u £4 cash to buy a suit!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

..^^^^Contented wot??....this is wot they say when they broke....I am contented, yea right....contented my @ss.....

...Bro its simple...U aint got moiney, then u gotz no schoice but to Bow down....Life Is about moiney and moiney buys happiness....Goat!!!!
angry
u are pathetic. white woman dis white woman dat. do u think everybody must have d same taste. I wonder if u use ur brain. y do people have different culture.? y cannt all food b d same. y are Chines different from Indians., y are Arabs different from Americans. it is only a dummy dat give out all dese kind of strash u spill here

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...and to be honesst, I can get any woman I want...includein yor woman (if u can find one) ...no ofeinse!
nonsense it is only woman dat has no dignity dat will just fall for any guy because of money. u don't write like an intelligent person.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by slick04(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin
MrCork:

very funny
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wit dis comment, I draw my conclusion dat u are a kid. .
MrCork:

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by fyneboi79(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
sweetbaby22:

I totally understand and agree with you to some extent. Nothing special about this country. Very stupid weather, even summer time it gets cold. you might just dress up all nice and skimpy to enjoy the heat and next things its cold again. Well I bet people in Nigeria might be doing better once you have the right connections. But me once I am done studying I am coming straight back. The white people just smile at you but deep down they don't like the fact that you are in their country.

The jobs available to us are the dirty once, shop floor assistance, care work, customer care (Mcdonalds, Tesco, etc) and so on and if you aint a citizen as in having their British passport its another issue on its own. So many things.... no place like home, trust me. That's why when I visit Nigeria and I see the way we treat them (white people) here like Gods, I get mad.
It pisses me off to see them being treated like gods too.There was a day I drove into a TOTAL fuel station in Lagos to buy fuel and dis white guy from nowhere jumps the queue to d front.When the attendant wanted to sell to him I seized the fuel nozzle and asked the white trash to either join the queue or go elsewhere.When he tried justifying himself,I told him dis place happens to be my country and if he messes up I will deal decisively with him.He was asked to join d queue by d manager of which he drove out in shame. Damn them undecided and their country
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Princemomoh:
Wit dis comment, I draw my conclusion dat u are a kid. .

...kid how??...am in London, u in NIgeria....I have moiney, u don't hav moiney....I drive £28,000 Range rover spot u cannot afford....I date light skin females u never dated in yor life...I toasted more females than u on nairaland...I can pay yor rent for a week...I can take yor woman any day coz I hav pounds sterlin

..so how am I a kid?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
nonsense it is only woman dat has no dignity dat will just fall for any guy because of money. u don't write like an intelligent person.

...bro u the kinda guy that say women r gold digger cuz u cannt afford them...I lie?......clearly U don't hav moiney meanin u have only 2 choise: You Beg or u ask!! (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by pillowcase: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sweery ama lover not a fighter mrcork always cracking me up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by blaze2cool(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...kid how??...am in London, u in NIgeria....I have moiney, u don't hav moiney....I drive £28,000 Range rover spot u cannot afford....I date light skin females u never dated in yor life...I toasted more females than u on nairaland...I can pay yor rent for a week...I can take yor woman any day coz I hav pounds sterlin

..so how am I a kid?
undecided
lol u en
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
blaze2cool:
lol u en

..bro QUIT derailin the thread!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by sheguy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

..bro QUIT derailin the thread!

Zap u dude, i am from d moon and i have come here to take your L.I.F.E
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Missmossy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
I do concur,i really hate pretence like anything else. Some guys are so bent on living fake lives!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u the kinda guy that say women r gold digger cuz u cannt afford them...I lie?......clearly U don't hav moiney meanin u have only 2 choise: You Beg or u ask!! (no ofeinse) undecided
all ur life revolve around women. ur brain must be filled with pu...ssies.if d great Albert Eistein had reasoned like u., America would have been crawling to win WW2. but he chosed d path to help humanity and bring about relief to POWs.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Danhumprey: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oh my days! You just gotta love MrCork!grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
sweetbaby22:

Sorry dear, I don't get you. How does who you role with got to do with where you work or the kind of job you are doing. As a student you have restricted hours to work so how do you get to work as a doctor. Please understand and read my post carefully before quoting me, I don't really know about the cleaning jobs but most Nigerians, Asians and EU people are the once doing such jobs. I bet your friend probably had connections before she got her chevron job and its the best way to come to the UK. I currently work with Tesco, the pay isn't fantastic but its just enough to take care of my needs.

But I know if I go back to Nigeria I will earn more and live comfortably without thinking of all these bills they have here, council tax, water, gas, sky, electricity, TV license ..... the bills are endless. Then my car expenses which I don't use often cos of all the parking charges, the life here is just like living in a box..... its just too much.

I would rather have a job that will post me back to the UK trust me, life I think is better in Nigeria...... my own view after spending a substantial amount of years here.
I read your post and gave you that reply cos of the way you generalized everyone abroad, being a student don't mean you work in the Uk as what you are going to earn is next to nothing, I have lived here for 15 years so we are in diff can of worms, so if you was talking about student life then yeh however that's false as well as I have cozens and other younger ones here who are studying and the same time hustling the ground and are making impact,I'm not joking here.They know what to do to earn proper Im not even playing.Life itself is all about hustling.If you cant hustle in a free world how can you hustle in a world that is not free?UK is a free world opportunities are equal, Nigeria is not, its whom you know.Life is all about packaging.My friend went to Nigeria cos he got a specific skill in oil exploration from Glasgow that is still new in sub sahara Africa if you know what shale gas is then you will get an insight.Now you complaining of Bills is funny,I spend more in Bills when I go to Nigeria trust me,do you know howmuch it cost me to run my Gen Day and Night? cos I cant bear the heat and I have to put on my AC,I think you are quite young and naive still and you ahve no responsibility for anyone else rather than your self as it is at the moment hence your frame of mind.buy 15 ltrs of Diesel daily then you will know that British gas is cheap.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
fyneboi79:
It pisses me off to see them being treated like gods too.There was a day I drove into a TOTAL fuel station in Lagos to buy fuel and dis white guy from nowhere jumps the queue to d front.When the attendant wanted to sell to him I seized the fuel nozzle and asked the white trash to either join the queue or go elsewhere.When he tried justifying himself,I told him dis place happens to be my country and if he messes up I will deal decisively with him.He was asked to join d queue by d manager of which he drove out in shame. Damn them undecided and their country
U know Nigerians call everybody who aint black white lol even Indians are whites, East Asians are whites lol
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by cell5683(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
Really annoying especially, when it clear that they faking. Even if I liked the guy, I'd just dislike him instantly
even when he's cash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.