Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (63100 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by intergral(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ah tire for this kind topics

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by boman2014: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nickymezor(f): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=Beamborla post=30783554]Changing your accent. It's annoying. [/quote) Lol.... truetalk smiley
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by justmag(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
iceberylin:
Bleaching angry

except you are vybez kartel! I didn't kno guys bleach their skin for girls. That's dumb! angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by akinsadeez(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is is very interesting. I am just watching the drama Mr.Cork and the Op are acting here. grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by LajaLaba: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
blaze2cool:

Infact

thunder fire u....
ogun kill u.....

go help ur family that are still poor am sure their some who need ur help and i know u will quote me again and if u do u will be the most stupid, little london away base squirrel.
Cool down a bit man cos that Cork guy is a confirmed troll

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by LajaLaba: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
blaze2cool:

Infact

thunder fire u....
ogun kill u.....

go help ur family that are still poor am sure their some who need ur help and i know u will quote me again and if u do u will be the most stupid, little london away base squirrel.
Cool down a bit man cos that Cork guy is a confirmed troll
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by johnjon: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
blaze2cool:

Infact
thunder fire u....
ogun kill u.....

MrCork:

...u never dated light skin female b4....u put up picture profile of dak skin Ghana babe....u never been to London...and then u tink u on ma level??...Listen brother, ama lover not a fighter so I will not make u feel in infarior! (no oofeinse) angry

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Shubbylee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
Thanks! Where are those categories of guys? Or are they out deceiving?

LOL! all these things d OP is saying is for Teenage Boys/ Uni Students....we're off that!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:
Changing your accent. It's annoying.

So you mean if I called you, you get angry because My accent is really not a nigerian's??
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:
Changing your accent. It's annoying.
will you say yes if I woo you with my ijesa accent?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by blaze7x(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
ok
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Shubbylee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=Nickymezor post=30786999][/quote]

Its babes that do that Jor not guys!! Edo/Warri babes would be forming British accent
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
blaze2cool:

Infact

thunder fire u....
ogun kill u.....

...u never dated light skin female life and then u put up picture of that Ghana girl tinkin we on the level??....Listen bro, again...ama lover not a fighter...pls don't make me swaaaar for u....Goat! angry

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by xandy84: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
This comment of yours makes me laugh real loud. Why does London has to show in all your write up?.. Living in London is not the ultimate bro..

quote author=MrCork post=30785809]

...u never dated light skin female b4....u put up picture profile of dak skin Ghana babe....u never been to London...and then u tink u on ma level??...Listen brother, ama lover not a fighter so I will not make u feel in infarior! (no oofeinse) angry[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
OP Kia you Can lie it should be 10 things or rather 15 things if you ask me grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by djbussy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
1. Consuming too much alcohol: Most guys are guilty of this especially when trying to woo a lady or when taking her to bed.
This is wrong in so many ways: it will damage your health, its a temporary measure, you most times end up misbehaving and its not a guarantee that you’ll succeed in wooing or performing well in bed. Besides, the lady will know that you took something and that you lack confidence and esteem. Be yourself.

2. Spending above your means: whether it’s buying things you don’t really need in order to look rich and fly, or spoiling the lady with things you normally should not be buying. Its wrong.
I see a lot of guys do this and I keep wondering to what purpose? The worst is many of them come back to their senses when its already too late!

3. Lying: I’m not talking about the small lies guys normally tell, I’m talking about bragging to a lady about what you’re not.
Why tell a lady your father is Dangote’s brother, or you’re a Chelsea player, or you work in Shell. This will make her have high expectation from you which you would be trying to live up to.

4. Badmouthing your fellow guys: Maybe a guy that is also coming after her. Its wrong for a guy to maltreat his fellow in any way because of a lady.
Whether its badmouthing, fighting or quarelling with him, its not worth it.

5. Giving up your values and beliefs: Maybe you’re a committed Christian or Muslim, you start backsliding or become uncommitted because she told you to.
You start to abandon your loved ones and family, your studies begin to nosedive and even your job sef, you become unserious. Its a very silly thing to do because when the chips are down, those are the only things that will get you going- God, your family and loved ones and your job which will put food on your table.

6. Pretending to be who you’re not: there’s no need to pretend to be a bad guy if you’re not.
There are still ladies who value good guys. You don’t need to force yourself to seem confident if you’re a shy guy. People will know you’re just acting it up.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by xandy84: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Take it easy bro. You should know by now nl is forumn of insult. Real reason i hardly comment here. It hurt when people can't just comment politely than trow insult here and there.. Trying to look other way when people get on your nerves bro...

My 2 cents advice

blaze2cool:

Infact

thunder fire u....
ogun kill u.....

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
..he messsin with a Londoner?..huh?...I can easily take his woman if I want...truss me...I hope the mugu don't pis me of! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
will you say yes if I woo you with my ijesa accent?
If that's the way you talk for real, you can try. But I would need to like you first. By changing of accent, I meant trying to copy the Caucasians
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
blaze2cool:
Olodo u be native fowl, me and u who be gay? i don marry and you still dey mumu like native hegoat.
heheheheeeee.some guys can be very stu..pid with deir lives because of girls. very fake guys cheesy
blaze2cool:
Olodo u be native fowl, me and u who be gay? i don marry and you still dey mumu like native hegoat.
heheheheeeee.some guys can be very stu..pid with deir lives because of girls. very fake guys
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

If that's the way you talk for real, you can try. But I would need to like you first. By changing of accent, I meant trying to copy the Caucasians

...Bintu...are u light skin? angry

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by kingecommerce: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
also lying that u ain't after the sex when you obviously are grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Monstertrucks:

So you mean if I called you, you get angry because My accent is really not a nigerian's??
I would be really irked if I realize you are faking it
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by portaableg(f): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
VERY VERY Good points but.......
A guy can drink but responsibly.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by slineik(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nice one.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

I would be really irked if I realize you are faking it

Why don't we give that a Try! angry
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by priestken1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
This is is very interesting. I am just watching the drama Mr.Cork and the Op are acting here. grin
this nice drama need to end well or guy watin u think

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Coolguy89(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank God am not guilty of any grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.