Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (63666 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Association of Past Criminals(APC)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
hazyfm1:
PLS WHO IS ANENIH? ANOTHER THIEF IN GEJ'S WARDROBE
you sound so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by clevvermind(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
yemaldo:

Really? So why jonathan go beg Obasanjo?
that news is fake. Jonathan can do without him.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Anenih was obj's rigging brain box for 8 years to the point he was nick named MR FIX IT

These were two shameless formidable criminal partners in corruption that looted and raped Nigeria's treasury unabated for good 8 yrs and today they are enemies while still keeping their loots and deceiving their gullible disciples in pdp and apc.

Nigeria seems to be one of the countries were Satan himself will even be voted for.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by dre11(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP consoling themselves

They need to pick up their pieces after it became evident that OBJ is gone
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Caution is the word! Hossana today, crucify him tomorrow.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Atlantian: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ will never be missed. He was never relevant in PDP anymore. The New PDP doesnt need old hacks and yesterdays' men. They can go to APC, the Association of Past Criminals, and OBJ is just one of the past criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by synergycom19: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
All the commentators have wasted there time posting unpopular opinions,Let's see who laugh the last laugh
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Jowonloju(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
naturallysmart:

The real political chief calculator has spoken. OBJ has long been gone and surely won't be missed.

I told somebody that PDP is a better party now than before, and a party for the new generation, believe it or not.

The Tony Anini that can not deliver Edo- State is your political calculator, no wonder PDP is so much afraid of imminent defeat from APC.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hazyfm1: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
londongal02:
you sound so pathetic

I HAD TO TAKE 5 MINS OF MY VERY BUSY LIFE TO LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY THIS AFTERNOON grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jowonloju:

The Tony Anini that can not deliver Edo- State is your political calculator, no wonder PDP is so much afraid of imminent defeat from APC.

Bro I doubt if you are in or from Edo state, or even aware of the politics of Edo. U wanna know the reason PDP lost Edo, it was still bcuz of Obj.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ak4God(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is a big blow to PDP,being a former president and past BOT chairman.Remember OBJ has many boys?Also about 4 PDP governors that are presently working for APC.I believe he must have consulted strongly before taken such action.Lets keep our fingers crossed as the event unfolds.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jowonloju:

Im not holding brief for the two thieves in question ( obj & aninih) but its on record that aninih delivered his home state and ward for good 8 yrs to obj and pdp while obj the then president couldn't even deliver his ward to his pdp then.

KNOWN FACT
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by kunlenkirol(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dis is certainly the end of PDP. If the pdp goons have said they would miss OBJ, I would have b been surprised. Surely, they will miss him but they will not own up to it. PDP is gone especially in the South-West. GEJ will pay for it. You can't use Ebora Owu and dump him. They will pay for it. If OBJ is trying to unite dis nation and GEJ and co are trying to destroy that which hold us together, things will certainly fall apart. Dis is the begining of the woe of PDP. I am sorry!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by tommykiwi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Supported! He will never be missed, him time done expire so make him go rest..
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by sammyj: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP and Annenih are the biggest looser in this Obasojo's SAGA grin grin. I am so happy the way BABA humiliated the so called biggest party in African, biggest my foot. GEJ your days are numbered in ASO rock. Nigerians should vote wisely and vote for CHANGE come March 2015!!
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by udemzyudex(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
2undexy:

for your minds abi? Don't u know that Obasanjo is the back dbone of PDP, and when the backbone of a human leaves him for good, what happen to that being? He's as good as dead. So is the PDP.
what makes him the back bone of PDP? Someone that lose his ward to another party? Just tell me why, OBJ already know that he is useless in the party,thats why he has been trying everything possible to become relevant,seems our president was hard to control thats why he want to dabaru everything for him... Take OBJ serious at ur own peril.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by anneedu: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
How can he be missed when he talks like market women, don't think pdp needs such human, whatever is happening he brought it upon himself.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Vikky014(f): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:

Copied..........

A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that i would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go
back when you've
lost your way and your destination is no longer
visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where.

1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES! Port Harcourt, Warri and
Kaduna were built and operational
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to show up
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline
7. Everything was in order
8. Nigeria had no debt,
9. Neglecting your children was a crime
10. Littering the public place was a crime
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning,
PTF was managed with transparency
12. Western world cant interfere into our
business
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not use Nigerians to set example on how to deal
with drug pushers.
Pls: GMB take us BACK! take us BACK!! We can't
wait!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!! to the good old days of
this our great Country.
If you want this to happen.
pls wht ws d highest currency when 1 dollar ws equal to 50kobo

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Prosperousayo: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
COOL

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by kageminato: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=londongal02 post=30789841]
The APC has blocked all your senses that you can not reason logically[/lol u are clearly blind...]
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by olaoluwajosh: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
if members are leaving a great party or party lawmakers are defecting, then there is a problem somewhere that needs to be dealt with. Let us not pretend or deceived, OBJ exit is a Minus to my Great Party and a blow to the greatest party in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by starlingbawa(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
Sure. We would not miss him. Jonathan will be re-elected and pdp will move on more stronger this time. Obj, your time to go into relegation has come. You are fading off soon. I bid you goodbye in advance. grin

I subscribe to this write up too!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by goldman777: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
even anineh knows he has been buried wit pdp,rip to pdp,tanist and gej thugs,lovers and cronies it ws nice knowing u b4 u got deleted by your originator obj,laughing in 3d
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by starlingbawa(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
2undexy:
PDP the liers...why won't they miss him. Dem go miss him lyk mad

On what grounds will the PDP miss him? Please enlighten us
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ishiamu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
Sure. We would not miss him. Jonathan will be re-elected and pdp will move on more stronger this time. Obj, your time to go into relegation has come. You are fading off soon. I bid you goodbye in advance. grin
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by nerodenero: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
You are just a day old on nairaland and you are quick to spew trash like this!You would be taught soon
londongal02:

He is just being foolish because his people
(Yorubas) are easy to deceive with money. They
have forgotten when Obasanjo was coming for
second term how he fooled them then, and they
stupidly refused to present a presidential
candidate to oppose obasanjo on AD's side.
After his election, he collected all the AD States
for PDP and disorganised the whole South West.
They have forgotten so soon that is why he
(Obasanjo) is feeling like a Yoruba Leader now.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by starlingbawa(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
2undexy:

for your minds abi? Don't u know that Obasanjo is the back dbone of PDP, and when the backbone of a human leaves him for good, what happen to that being? He's as good as dead. So is the PDP.

No harm intended, but I beg to differ on 'YOUR' opinion...
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by MadCow1: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
Wow this must be paining Anenih and the PDP seriously.

The leader of their party publicly disgraced them like this.

This is akin to Tinubu shredding his APC card.

PDP is surely going down

This song for the PDP members

E dey pain me gaga o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dne5mzMZZw0

Epic. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.