Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (63664 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Icecomrade: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Change2015:
This only goes to further illustrate the timidity, incompetence and waywardness of the pdp under Jonathan. Instead of disciplining Obasanjo as an errant member, they have let him seize the initiative, and now he has delivered another public blow to the pdp. Jonathan always too slow to act, too beholden to the wrong people, too ignorant of the right thing to do. They can suffer the consequences of their own folly,while the nation looks on thoroughly bemused.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Assume you were GEJ, can u show us a better way you would ve handled OBJ defiance than GEJ n PDP chieftains did,

It's obvious that u and the goats liking your stupid comments are illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by stigman(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obj was nobody when they picked him from prison, the same people that made him who he is have decided to put him where he belong, Ota
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by rozayx5(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
bokohalal:

If local consumption outstrip local production, you import.

oh i thought you painted a picture of heaven, so Nigeria was dubai under Buhari tell me more

i heard we had bullet trains like japan

see the pic below, Buhari is indeed an achiever embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Rexyl(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
keep deceiving yourself. The era of godfatherism is long over. Open your eyes. Things are changing so fast.

Godfatherism is leaving the democracy alone

Good for our expensive democracy! Change That's why I love political situation of Oyo State now. No godfathers for all contestants... Change or no change of players, the tendency is high that anyone/party that emerges at the end will do better.

#voteyourconscience
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by appini: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Is that what happened or what disgruntled PDP made you believe? If you cannot confirm it, better don't believe. - lots of lies flying around these days just to defame a person

Who non go.. non know. it is a popular Nigerian parlance.

Maybe you did not know how much Aregbe paid Oyinlola to defect few days before the election under OBJ instruction.

It's a dirty game believe me... even America don't understands how it's been played here anymore!
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by appini: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tinubu is Buhari's godfather
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by sanmibukunmi: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
If Obj had come out to say he supports Jona, dn D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ would has said he is irrelevant and he didn't even win a senatorial sit for his daughter....but now that he supports Apc he has suddenly become the almighty backbone of Pdp. Sm1 dt gbeng Daniel wrestled to the ground on ogun.....chaiii
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hassan85(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vikky014:
pls wht ws d highest currency when 1 dollar ws equal to 50kobo
Thanks for dt question mam. pounds was d highest currency and d last time I checked it still is. see If u want to support gej, it's cool But support with sincerity. OK boko haram cloud his achievements. What happened to our currency, our economy, unemployment, corruption (Sorry, stealing/ole)??.... who has he prosecuted? please educate me scholar gej??
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by tete7000(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
I have only one wish - I wish Obasanjo can join APC. It is then people will realise the man is a liability and not an asset. He is not an asset to his family, to his party and not to his country. Everywhere he goes, he causes division and rift. He has benefitted to much from where he never sowed and with that he won't even appreciate his luck. I have never heard him talk well of Chief Awolowo, he never recognised the role abiola played in the emergence of democracy in Nigeria. Life is only about him and him alone. Nemesis is gradually catching up with him. What a man sow, he will reap and there is no peace for a wicked man.
Even if APC comes to power, Obasanjo will still not be as relevant as he used to be. The key men in APC - Atiku, Tinubu are people he has once fought and wrote disparagingly about. They will never trust him. So sad for the man!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Edusouls(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
so na so ur brain reach be this, so theif jona wey dey loot our money in billions na the right man to move nigeria forward? brother u get small brain ooo...
menesheh:
BOTTOM POT. Why am taking a stay to supporting GEJ. Just few days ago,Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked,when I heard the news. This is because,I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians,I am left with no option than to tell us that,these ex- generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather,the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget,is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011,that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan,a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election,then as an average Nigerian,we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to serve the people,why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change. If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? My comrades,my father once said,if everybody is clapping before you walked in,courtesy demand you ask why they are clapping, before you join them doing so. Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that,this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO,why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity. Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence Why advocating for change now,when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism. Why advocating for change now,when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet. Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did. Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to jail your enemies. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter. Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working. Why advocating for change,when in your time,our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions. Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta,deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God(Allah). We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you,your colleagues,and errant boys,are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, # Tinubu,# Atiku ,and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks. Or you guys are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by kellykoko(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
politricks:
Politics is a game of number. How do you expect to win an election when the heavyweights keeps leaving.

Who made Obasanjo a political heavyweight? A man that couldn't deliver his ward not to talk of his state of Ogun to PDP in the last election. Obasanjo nuisance quotient in PDP is nauseating and I think his inglorious exit will engender a new dawn in the party(PDP).
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by lyricalz: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
The PDP is now free, the bad eggs have gone to APC
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by gp6liveth(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obj has no reputation that we will miss him. He is not up to 2% on late Mandela standard that Nigerians will miss him.
Even IBB is far beta than him. He has lost his elder statesmanship. He now behaves like APC taut.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by mickeymimi: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP has finally ruined their few chances.

Obasanjo single handedly made it possible for Jonathan to be what he is today. If the same man is now turning against him today, we should all know that there are things Jonathan are not doing well.
Time will tell whether Obasanjo is saying the truth or not. I pity those who are using sentiment against the man.

I do not agree with those saying Obasanjo wants to control Jonathan. I can hazard a guess of Obasanjo's grouse against Jonathan and some of the things Jonathan are not doing well.

Obasanjo's major grouse against Jonathan is his reneging on his promise not to serve more than one term and his maladministration. Let us assume that obj's allegations were born out of some irreconcilable differences, it is however, no longer a secret that jonathan is running a five star corrupt government. We don't need an OBJ to tell us that.

Baba Obasanjo is not supporting Jonathan's second term ambition because he don't want to be a party to the collapse of Nigeria. Baba Obj deserves to be appeased rather than been vilified by political nonentities and inconsequential politicians like Buruji Kashamu, Bode George, illegal governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose and rabble rouser like Femi Fani-Kayode. jonathan is not a president but an errand boy that's delivering the message of his fellow PDP bandits. He has no record of keeping any of his promises to any region, ethnic group, political party associates.

The BBC was right, when they reported that, PDP is paying some unemployed youth to be posting for them on line and attacking anyone that opposes JONATHAN. That was part of the six weeks extension plan.

Femi Fani Kayode " Jonathan is finished- mark my words "

"The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be responded to with amateurish and cheeky insults and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.

The President should find the courage to personally answer the charges and address the message rather than get his aides to attack the messenger. As Baba said, Jonathan is “bleeding Nigeria to death”. It is time for change.

God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and, by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to remove him.”

The reign of PDP is almost over... Their corrupt ways have come to an end. Come 28th of march, power will change hands. You cannot force a failed President on the rest of Nigerians. GEJ must go.

Vote Wisely
#Sai Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ceejayluv(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:

Copied..........

A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that i would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go
back when you've
lost your way and your destination is no longer
visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where.

1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES! Port Harcourt, Warri and
Kaduna were built and operational
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to show up
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline
7. Everything was in order
8. Nigeria had no debt,
9. Neglecting your children was a crime
10. Littering the public place was a crime
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning,
PTF was managed with transparency
12. Western world cant interfere into our
business
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not use Nigerians to set example on how to deal
with drug pushers.
Pls: GMB take us BACK! take us BACK!! We can't
wait!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!! to the good old days of
this our great Country.
If you want this to happen.
DELUSION....
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by soochukwu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
My friend how old were you when Buhari lead Nigeria in the early 80s?an era when our economy was so bad that you need to queue to buy Garri?
hassan85:

Copied..........

back!!
back when you've
visible.

to show up
8. Nigeria had no debt,
business
generator
with drug pushers.
wait!!
this our great Country.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by justme002: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good riddance to d biggest rubbish in PDP!!..and he shud have left a long time ago,y now?..mmtshewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Phils: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
GEJ doesn't give a damn. Safe journey, old man.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ibrahym47(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
londongal02:

He is just being foolish because his people
(Yorubas) are easy to deceive with money. They
have forgotten when Obasanjo was coming for
second term how he fooled them then, and they
stupidly refused to present a presidential
candidate to oppose obasanjo on AD's side.
After his election, he collected all the AD States
for PDP and disorganised the whole South West.
They have forgotten so soon that is why he
(Obasanjo) is feeling like a Yoruba Leader now.
mugunlicious yanmiri dats politics, no permanent enemy bt permanent interest.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by lungtruth(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why must PDP missed an ugly old man who suppose to be special adviser to youth of nowadays, but simply because he has soaked his dirty hand in corruption, he has nothing to offer again in this new breed of PDP. Let him join Aggrieve people Congress (APC), they would happily welcome him. APC Dustin party for corrupt politician. Bye bye to godfatherism
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by NAJALYN: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
What a shame. Obj is manipulative and wants Gej and all to always dance to his whims and carprices. He is not God and can not determine Gej's faith. His evil plans will backfire on him. What a man! God forbid.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
bokohalal:
So glad only Igbos and some South southerners are voting for Clueless.
...NOT SURPRISE AT'LL,, U KNOW WHY..? BECAUSE ITS IN U OJUJUWAS BLOOD, I MEAN THE ATTITUDE OF A HEGOAT RUNS IN UR BLOOD..U ARE READY TO DRIBBLE EVEN UR OWNSELF 4 A SHOWOFF. RUNNING FRM ONE RELIGION 2 ANOTHER, FRM ONE PARTY 2 ANOTHER, FRM ONE OWANBE 2 ANOTHER, CHAMELIONS!!! ..U CANT TRUST DIS YORUBAS, VERY UNSTABLE!..AKWUNAKWUNAS!!...DISLIKE OR QUOTE AGAINST DIS POST IF U ARE ONE OF THE UNSTABLE HEGOATS, HEDIOT OR SHEDIOT...
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hubreality(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
bokohalal:
So glad only Igbos and some South southerners are voting for Clueless.
You sounded quite clueless. For your information, the West, the North, the East and South are massively ready to vote for Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. A true selfless democrat with great value for human rights irrespective of the evil of ethnicity and religion ravaging the country over decades, fit for this 21st century.

90% of the people who saw OBJ publicly tearing his membership card today were highly disappointed by the act irrespective of their party affiliation, truly a bad leadership example from a supposedly elder statesman. GEJ we Know 2015 till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by obxddon(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
All of them na the same thing......Today Obasanjo leaves PDP tomorow Buhari leaves Apc or APC merges with Apga to become *****

Mean while feel this gbedu from Okpo records..stupid song but you would soon start to hum it everyday.... grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxO23kfcgeU&feature=youtu.be
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Vikky014(f): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:
Thanks for dt question mam. pounds was d highest currency and d last time I checked it still is. see If u want to support gej, it's cool But support with sincerity. OK boko haram cloud his achievements. What happened to our currency, our economy, unemployment, corruption (Sorry, stealing/ole)??.... who has he prosecuted? please educate me scholar gej??
dnt b clever by half and stp ranting!!!!i mean wht was d highest currency in terms of Naira.if u dnt know it you keep quiet.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hassan85(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
soochukwu:
My friend how old were you when Buhari lead Nigeria in the early 80s?an era when our economy was so bad that you need to queue to buy Garri?
first, I must commend d maturity in d way u asked ur question. to ur question, tell ur self d truth and let's discuss truth, dia was something or a policy called 'war against indiscipline' and it provided one stays on d queue to do all d necessaries. that's justice, that's first come first serve, that's respect. About d garri incident, I won't disagree with u cos I don't know which part of d country u were talking about. But let d facts be Said, gej is d president, he should stop blaming HISTORY and do all he promised.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
appini:

Who non go.. non know. it is a popular Nigerian parlance.

Maybe you did not know how much Aregbe paid Oyinlola to defect few days before the election under OBJ instruction.

It's a dirty game believe me... even America don't understands how it's been played here anymore!

Sure! Its all a dirty game. However, my stand is that OBJ should be left alone - if GeJ had been an efficient President, baba would have been of little concern to him and PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by asamaigho(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:

Copied..........

back!!
back when you've
visible.

to show up
8. Nigeria had no debt,
business
generator
with drug pushers.
wait!!
this our great Country.

21 billion likes
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Adminisher: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
Sure. We would not miss him. Jonathan will be re-elected and pdp will move on more stronger this time. Obj, your time to go into relegation has come. You are fading off soon. I bid you goodbye in advance. grin

There is no PDP, there is Good luck 're election party made up of some SE, SS and SW characters that will expire after the Presidential elections. The combined political IQ of that remnant party is low and most of them cannot deliver for Jonathan. There is not going to be a PDP by end of March.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by clevvermind(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Adminisher:

There is no PDP, there is Good luck 're election party made up of some SE, SS and SW characters that will expire after the Presidential elections. The combined political IQ of that remnant party is low and most of them cannot deliver for Jonathan. There is not going to be a PDP by end of March.
keep on consoling yourself. Jonathan is already a winner. I can perceive it. Are you not perceiving it? grin
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hassan85(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vikky014:
dnt b clever by half and stp ranting!!!!i mean wht was d highest currency in terms of Naira.if u dnt know it you keep quiet.
OMG!! Did u really ask any question dia?? I don't understand ur question
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ityP(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

chai!!! heavyweight ko heavy duty ni!!!! Of what use is a heavy weight who cannot even win a mere senatorial election for his daughter?

Obasanjo today has no political value!!! The press only gives prominence to hIs numerous comments because of his status as a former head of state else.He has nothing to bring to the table as regards electoral value.You may want to find out from his daughter iyabo and Gen Olurin how far is endorsements got them.

in case u don't know, OBJ and his daughter don't see eye to eye... so tis no surprise OBJ cares little about her political ambition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.