Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (6812 Views)

Where Is Uncle Gbawe / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
chamboy:
you tòoo dn dey cwause kasala for my brain
Your brain dey overheat, abi which kasala be that
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by egbaguy: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abeg,I dnt get all these....has @ barcanista switched to pdp?
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
May God deliver all men from mammy water ladies on NL....

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
Rilwon y this cry

[size=15pt] Do us a favour by giving barca your skype contact without your condition of him decamping to PDP. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ok, I just checked out the babe cheesy cheesy cheesy
@op, don't you think she deserved an award for that, causing real katakata grin grin grin grin grin
No evil weapon fashioned by the PDP shall prosper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I still don't believed he will switched side just like that, I believe he's still a Progressive until he said otherwise.
I hope he's unbanned, so he can defend himself on this allegations .

#Sai GMB/PYO.
Oh was he banned? Well let's believe he's still a progressive. I know he's under pressure somehow. I don't think a woman can make him switch to the other camp. It hasn't gotten to that

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

[size=15pt] Do us a favour by giving barca your skype contact without your condition of him decamping to PDP. [/size]
I can't O!!

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:
Amen o! Especially those who wanna bewitch the progressives in joining the saTANists.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:
grin

Thunder fire your ancestors @Op

tongue tongue

Make Trailer crush your house

7 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Amen o! Especially those who wanna bewitch the progressives in joining the saTANists.

grin grin grin

Abi ooooo......we need the prayer with all these allegations flying around.

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:
the guy too like woman. @berem. Look at how he derailed a dog for sale thread in pet section because he wanted a secret place to give a girl his number

www.nairaland.com/2016906/lovely-6wks-female-rott-pup/1

4 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Bayswater: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, you've got good eyes jare. Me I ready be your 'navigator' for this juliaann project o.

On a more serious note, why are the APC rats trying so hard to malign barcanista's person?

I just don't understand.

Before you said he was looking for money, later it changed to he was looking for connection now you don carry woman matter enter.

APC goons, free the guy abeg. Pave way abeg.

7 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
I can't O!!

cry darisgod oo
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by dustmalik: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
No need for these kind of threads. That's why the others were closed. Mods, close this thread ASAP.
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by chamboy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:

Your brain dey overheat, abi which kasala be that
dis one pass overheat, as i see ur pics. I forget my Surname

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by dre11(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
This exposure got really interesting......

Barca loves womancheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Beeni igbakan olo bi orere, ayee o lo bi opa ibon, bi obinrin kan o ba gba funi asi wa titi wa siwaju, se dandan ni.

Nipa ti PDP.... bi iro ba lo logun odun, bope boya ojo kan ni otito ma ba... Igba otun detan cool cool

EEYAN FUN BUHARI aka March4Buhari

Omo iya, Hey Feec Cee o ti se'tan lati de ipo Aare lorile'ede Naijiria.

Buhari ko le di Aare mo ni orile'ede yi, Olorun o ni je, awon alale ile karo ojire ko, awon igba irunmole ko.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the BEST Solution to Nigeria at the moment.

Alafia fun yin oooo
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
I can't O!!
so you are the delillah that brought barcanista down. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bayswater:
Barcanista, you've got good eyes jare. Me I ready be your 'navigator' for this juliaann project o.

On a more serious note, why are the APC rats trying so hard to malign barcanista's person?

I just don't understand.

Before you said he was looking for money, later it changed to he was looking for connection now you don carry woman matter enter.

APC goons, free the guy abeg. Pave way abeg.

Wicked people full of hates angry
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by cooljude(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
This thread funny die and i sure sey if e make front page e go cause big sensation pass some of those celebrity gossips.
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
eighTHREAD:
so you are the delillah that brought barcanista down. grin
Not at all am innocentgrin
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

Do you also believe the lies
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

Why this issue dey pain you more than barcanista sef undecided ?

7 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

Do you also believe the lies

I checked the profile pix of the lady involved......and lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

cry darisgod oo
Seriously I know diarisgodsmiley
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol! We go use pdp babes trap all dis apc people. See children shouting change and yet dey sell dem pride for c*unts cum p*ussies. Wif dis buhari can't be trusted, if followers dye behave like p*ussies wad do ya expect ogas to do undecided
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

one would. Think you have genuine love for barcanista not knowing that you are just scheming on how to turn him into a TANdroid robot

9 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
eighTHREAD:
one would. Think you have genuine love for barcanista not knowing that you are just scheming on how to turn him into a TANdroid robot

I suspect as much....
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

@juliaann change your profile pix. The one there is very u-ly. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Clerverly: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:
Juliaann, see allegation against you oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mumu! Why not pm "her"? wink onye ara!

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
Seriously I know diarisgodsmiley

See ehnn, you can only spin barca's brain with your pix undecided , it doesnt have any effect on me. Anyway, wey your bb pin,? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

Is okay, but I don’t believe any reasonable man could be change easily and overnight due to any profile pix, if not for 'CHANGE' of wrong orientation and perception.
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumu! Why not pm "her"? wink onye ara!

Julian is already a fellow, she is harmless, all this evil and fake news you people are sharing, dearisgod oooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

FG Sends 13,400 Bags Of Food Items To IDP Camp / EFCC Arraigns Two For Alleged $115m Alison-madueke Largesse / Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.