Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (6818 Views)

Where Is Uncle Gbawe / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by zimoni(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
All this wahala because of Otekpu

I believe barca has learnt his lesson. Someone like him could easily be lured by a woman.

Yet, I believe the guy is a real APC member and not a mole as some people stated. I went through his topics, the dude carry APC for head like afro.

Politics is indeed a dirty game.

Lobatan O Jarey.

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by WilyWily: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC members want to kill Barcanista because of his love for Juliaan, ilugunboy is angry because Barcanista have a beautiful girl friend.
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
eighTHREAD:
@juliaann change your profile pix. The one there is very u-ly. grin

Yes this particular one is ugly, but the one she used during when the conversation in the OP took place, seriously I myself was busy checking and rechecking her profile wonderinh how a babe can be as beautiful as she was (dat day). if you go through the thread you would see that donphilous was ready to abandan GMB for her as well. grin grin

WOMEN KILLING MAN WITH THEIR CURVES SINCE GENESIS grin lol

5 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Clerverly: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
Seriously I know diarisgodsmiley

Mammy water! See what you are causing... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
the thing tire me o!

@Op please leave barcanist.a alone

Barcanista soul has escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and he escaped.

1 Share

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why this issue dey pain you more than barcanista sef undecided ?
he's crying more than the bereaved.

Oniranu

6 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Amen o! Especially those who wanna bewitch the progressives in joining the saTANists.

grin grin grin
SanTANists have created mami water female monikers to lure progressives into their fold. Pity! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Clerverly: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

I beg you help me see ngenekwenu lately ? cheesy

Mumu, why not pm "her"?? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Which mod moved this to FP?

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why this issue dey pain you more than barcanista sef undecided ?

I am an advocate for Justice. cool
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by jorlons(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
I can't O!!

You must can
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by jorlons(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
I can't O!!

You must can O
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:
May God deliver all men from mammy water ladies on NL....

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

I am an advocate for Justice. cool

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

see this one..!
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by zimoni(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Yes this particular one is ugly, but the one she used during when the conversation in the OP took place, seriously I myself was busy checking and rechecking her profile wonderinh how a babe can be as beautiful as she was (dat day). if you go through the thread you would see that donphilous was ready to abandan GMB for her as well. grin grin

WOMEN KILLING MAN WITH THEIR CURVES SINCE GENESIS grin lol

Wetin Otekpu go cause for this world no be keremi.

I almost had an accident on my way back from Zaria last year. I went to meet an Otekpu, it was the only chance I had before the Otekpu travelled. I got home late in the night.

I believe nobody holy pass and the dude has learnt his lesson. Yet, I believe he's a die-hard APC member.

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vessi:
SanTANists have created mami water female monikers to lure progressives into their fold. Pity! cheesy
A pity I tell you. I hope there are no more punny chasers in our camp. We can't afford to loose our men to the mammy waters in PDP.

Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
he's crying more than the bereaved.

Oniranu

This you new found word, I admire how you use it... cheesy cheesy
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by dayo23(f): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista is totally an APC stunch supporter ever since I know him, I believe he is still with us especially now that APC will certainly win march 28.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

This you new found word, I admire how you use it... cheesy cheesy
mtscheeew! angry angry
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

See ehnn, you can only spin barca's brain with your pix undecided , it doesnt have any effect on me. Anyway, wey your bb pin,? grin grin

You're calling for the Barca treatment oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
dayo23:
Barcanista is totally an APC stunch supporter ever since I know him, I believe he is still with us especially now that APC will certainly win march 28.

Broom on Fire!

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Collynzo419: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:
May God deliver all men from mammy water ladies on NL....

grin grin grin

I looked at the package and I can now understand barcanista's actions. It is a tough choice
The package is wonderfully made.

May God help us

4 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Na holatin I dey wait for since morning......wey that boy with his funny comments?

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
mtscheeew! angry angry

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Collynzo419:

grin grin grin

I looked at the package and I can now understand barcanista's actions. It is a tough choice
The package is wonderfully made.

May God help us

Ma broda..no be small thing ooo

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

Omo iya, Hey Feec Cee o ti se'tan lati de ipo Aare lorile'ede Naijiria.

Buhari ko le di Aare mo ni orile'ede yi, Olorun o ni je, awon alale ile karo ojire ko, awon igba irunmole ko.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the BEST Solution to Nigeria at the moment.

Alafia fun yin oooo

Egbon eku oju oorun oo tongue

Ti e ba ti ji leyin ojo kokandinlogun osun keta leyin ti buhari ti di aare orile ede naijeria, ki e ranse pe mi cool

èèyanFunBuhari cool smiley

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista this, barcanista that, just because guy aired his 'sincere' view? This is childish of everyone of you, as it is not in order with what the democracy you have always claimed to preach around. This is hypocritical of you all. When barcanista said he's not a card-carrying member of APC, you all were in your deep slumbers, blind to the fact that this could and would (if he was sincere to his earlier claims) come up anytime soon.

Personally, I don't agree with barcanista's view about the ING, but does being loyal to APC's cause mean I can't fault them when I think they are wrong?

Barcanista has always claimed not to be partisan, but all of you didn't have a problem with that.

And now this thread?

Barcanista, do your thing and don't care. Be yourself and stand for what you believe in. Nobody has the right to use threats, insults or ridiculously asinine accusations to stop you.

By the grace of God, the change I believe in will come to pass.

Ayamlaykorn

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by UnknownT: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why did you guys choose to malign Barcanista? He is one of the few APC supporter I have come to respect on Nairaland. He can go at any length to defend APC/Buhari, to the extent of publishing sources upon sources and he doesn't waste time to call the national APC to order each time they do anything that is unpopular. I guess some APC supporters here who what they only know how to do is shout Sai Buhari, calling PDP supporters PDP,Cankerworrm and calling GEJ clueless see that aspect of him as anti-party, the reason they had to bash him, calling him a sell-out and that he wanted money and now girls. Barcanista is an Ijaw man and a typical Ijaw man(at least I have spent some time in an Ijaw community) loves woman and can "flirt for africa", To me, most APC supporters betrayed the guy and I believe majority of them are not comfortable the way the guy rose to become so popular than some of them that started supporting APC from ACN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista is hereby sent on exile to the romance section.

4 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by dein77(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
dayo23:

Remember me when he officially announces his complete decamp from the change crews.

Just wait a little longer. It's coming. Surely.
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:

You're calling for the Barca treatment oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be so oo, i wan sew cloth ni oo, and i go need pin and na bb pin go do best grin grin hehe
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Egbon eku oju oorun oo tongue

Ti e ba ti ji leyin ojo kokandinlogun osun keta leyin ti buhari ti di aare orile ede naijeria, ki e ranse pe mi cool

èèyanFunBuhari cool smiley

Awon aiye ti te Buhari paa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Breaking!! TSA Impact!! 11600 Bank Workers To Be Sacked!! / Petrol: Smuggling, Hoarding, Pump Adjustment, Others Worsen Scarcity / Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.