Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (6823 Views)

Where Is Uncle Gbawe / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
what's with the story of Barcanista asking for favour by sending pm to Uncle Gbawe? I really missed that story. I noticed the thread was hidden too.

Gist me abeg

barcanista:
It is no news that some media and personalities have been reporting of a "planned" installation of an Interim National Government by President Goodluck Jonathan. Sahara Reporters, Obasanjo and other "sources" are few people to be propagating this "revelation".

We were told that the Jonathan's administration has no plan to conduct the election and it planned to create a chaos for the Army led by General Kenneth Minimah to takeover the reins of power because they will rather not witness a Buhari government.

Later we were told that the President plans to perpetually remain in power by getting the NASS postpone the election for six months with the pretence of the crises in the North - East. The plan is to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution according to this theory.

Just of recent we were told by Sahara Reporters that their "Source" told them that Jonathan approached exHead of State General Abdulsalam Abubakar and "begged" him to head the supposed ING. The plan according to this source is to prevent Muhammadu Buhari from gaining victory at the poll. According to SR, the Jonathan government is to bribe NASS members with $2m and $1m each for Senate and Reps members respectively.
The plan here is for them to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution and declare the ING.

Aside from the fact that all theories appear disjointed and does not portray in anyway as to how Jonathan will benefit from the schemes, it also begs for the question of what is the possibility?

Firstly, Jonathan had told the US Secretary of State Mr John Kerry that the election will be held and a New Government inaugurated come May 29. President Jonathan repeated the statement in his media chat. So far, there has been no clue as to whether he plans to remain indefinitely. He also debunked the story of handing over to the Military or any illegal government

Secondly, the talk of Interim National Government is alien to our constitution. There is no way that can happen when we have no constitutional crises. There is no way Abdulsalam or Minimah can assume power except there is a coup. If there is any, then there will be a counter coup. Assuming Jonathan even considers bribing the NASS to get the six(6) months extension, he doesn't need an Abdulsalam or an ING to lead during the extension period. Section 135(3) of the Constitution is very clear that the incumbent preside over the country for the period of any extension. Considering that the opposition controls the House, the ruling party have the Senate, except there is a compromise, that will not scale through.

Thirdly, if the President is to exploit the Military. it will be to give PDP undue advantage at the poll by harassing the opposition on the day of election, and not to handover power to any Gen Minimah or a phantom ING that isn't feasible anywhere.

This talk of an ING is baseless, a distraction, a tool to heat up the already saturated polity. It is one propaganda too many. It is a threat to peace and our collective unity. I have absolute confidence that the election will be held and winner will be inaugurated come May 29.

BELOW IS CHIEF GBAWE RESPONSE ABOUT THE "LINK UP"

Barcanista, you are a liar and a self-serving individual. Your implications are crystal-clear . You wanted me to 'link' you and I brushed you aside diplomatically at every stage. Fellow Nigerians can see through your attempt at deceit. You really are shameless.

With the message below, what were you implying when even a 5-year old Nairalander knows that APC has physical contact points and offices on the ground you could approach if you want to join the Party? How did others join and began to work for the APC? By sending gbawe a private message? Dude give it up. It is too late in the day for your childish attempt at deceit.

8/15/14

I just saw your message now. Honestly i am concerned with the recent development in the polity especially the partisanship of a sercret agency Like the DSS. It is a shame but we all must do all we could to savage the System. Pls How can one volunteer to be a part of the APC especially in the area of communication management?

Furthermore, Nairalanders note the implication of your message below where you insinuate APC should facilitate some "form of security" for you. Are you for real? What did you want me to do with that 'revelation'? Call Fashola and 'work something out' for you? Dude, folks can now see you for what you are. You published the PM's yourself which shows you soliciting another Naiarlander over things you have the power to initiate yourself. My responses show the forum the integrity I work with as I gave you nada because I knew you were not to be trusted.

11/11/14
Hello Chief gbawe,
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or concerned fellow progressives).
Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/barcanista
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
what's with the story of Barcanista asking for favour by sending pm to Uncle Gbawe? I really missed that story. I noticed the thread was hidden too.

Gist me abeg

I didn't read that too but someone I spoke to on the phone told me Barcanista posted private conversation between himself and Gbawe on nairaland and it was later deleted. Barcanista was asking for protection and some favors befor he continues fighting APC Course on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
Lol 419OLEEE

Shaking my damn head (SMDH) cry undecided

I don't even know wetin barca see for your body sef..mtshweew undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I didn't read that too but someone I spoke to on the phone told me Barcanista posted private conversation between himself and Gbawe on nairaland and it was later deleted. Barcanista was asking for protection and some favors befor he continues fighting APC Course on nairaland.
Osanobua!! shocked shocked shocked

Barcanista really fuccked up!! Seriously,did it get to that?

I am highly disappointed. Smh

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Osanobua!! shocked shocked shocked

Barcanista really fuccked up!! Seriously,did it get to that?

I am highly disappointed. Smh

angry angry
dude didn't know the PM would expose him cos a smart brain would read the subtle plea for connections in the PM chat.

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Shaking my damn head (SMDH) cry undecided

I don't even know wetin barca see for your body sef..mtshweew undecided
grin grin grin no vex
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by zimoni(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
chamboy:
our crush

She caused the whole walaha

Wetin women go cause ehnnn

This section too make sense nowadays. I just ghost mode dey observe.

Lolz.
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC should better stick to their ugly women like desola berem and aanumama and leave our fine babes for us angry

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
APC should better stick to their ugly women like desola berem and aanumama and leave our fine babes for us angry

You mean, you kwashiorkor babes

6 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by dayo23(f): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

Broom on Fire!

C u, u think Barcanista is a factor? If he likes he should relocate to presidential villa, one thing is certain, come may29 Goodluck will be heading straight through lokoja road to otueke!

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Boobsucker: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

tongue tongue

Make Trailer crush your house

And make bomb scatter your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) / Stop Parading Self As South-West Party Leader, Accord Party Tells Doyin Okupe / The Igbo/yoruba Relationship By Austin Orette (Niger-delta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.