Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (6814 Views)

Where Is Uncle Gbawe / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Collynzo419: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:

Remember me when he officially announces his complete decamp from the change crews.

Just wait a little longer. It's coming. Surely.

Go and sit down somewhere my friend. This is an internal issue. You have opened 3 threads on Barca alone today, are you looking for a bromance?

None of you know Barca reach me and my people dem. Walk along....

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe pls show him the way. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Bugatie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Season of conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
zimoni:

Wetin Otekpu go cause for this world no be keremi.

I almost had an accident on my way back from Zaria last year. I went to meet an Otekpu, it was the only chance I had before the Otekpu travelled. I got home late in the night.

I believe nobody holy pass and the dude has learnt his lesson. Yet, I believe he's a die-hard APC member.

I tell you my bros.

I also believe barca is forever APC cool

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by jorlons(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Yes this particular one is ugly, but the one she used during when the conversation in the OP took place, seriously I myself was busy checking and rechecking her profile wonderinh how a babe can be as beautiful as she was (dat day). if you go through the thread you would see that donphilous was ready to abandan GMB for her as well. grin grin

WOMEN KILLING MAN WITH THEIR CURVES SINCE GENESIS grin lol

well I like my women with flesh nor be only face I go dey look na ehn.

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by chamboy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Umbrella oshi

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Mammy water! See what you are causing... cheesy
Pappy water wetin I cause?

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

Awon aiye ti te Buhari paa.

Ipade di ojo ibo tongue

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

See ehnn, you can only spin barca's brain with your pix undecided , it doesnt have any effect on me. Anyway, wey your bb pin,? grin grin
bbm pin 41941990grin
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
jorlons:

well I like my women with flesh nor be only face I go dey look na ehn.

chop knuckle jooooorrrrrr.....BBW lo'sure!

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Ipade di ojo ibo tongue

Koburu, bi ikun lo ni oko ni bi takute ni ao pade ni Osu atepa (Osu Erena-March).

Akigba akata lọwọ akiti... cool

Ki Oluwa ki oso ipade wa. Amin.
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by chamboy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
bbm pin 41941990grin
our crush
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by WilyWily: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
All APC girls here are angry because of the way all their men are after Juliaan
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
I wonder how barcanista feels now. The dude got box in between the devil and the deep blue sea. Now he can't continue screaming APC CHANGE cos it's clear the party doesn't know him, and joining PDP is like climbing mt kilimanjaro cos he has dubbed them a nest of killers. Eh ya

7 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=berem post=30791707][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by WilyWily: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
am sure, Ilugunboy is planning to kill Barcanista

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Clerverly: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
I can't even bed any girl without an APC membership card pinned to her breast cool cool e bad reach like that!! FireFire stay off this comment lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
bbm pin 41941990grin

I said Bb pin not bbm pin. I was expecting some alphabetic letter in between biko. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
WilyWily:

WHAT why? for what ? shocked shocked are you very sure

Engr. Funsho Williams comes to mind.

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Clerverly: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
WilyWily:

Are you willing to guarantee his "security"??

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
I can't even bed any girl without an APC membership card pinned to her breast cool cool e bad reach like that!! FireFire stay off this comment lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by WilyWily: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Are you willing to guarantee his "security"??
Barcanista is already on the run,

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

I beg move this type of post to https://www.nairaland.com/romance don't come and corrupt our mind for here joor
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
chamboy:
our crush
Our crush ke
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I wonder how barcanista feels now. The dude got box in between the devil and the deep blue sea. Now he can't continue screaming APC CHANGE cos it's clear the party doesn't know him, and joining PDP is like climbing mt kilimanjaro cos he has dubbed them a nest of killers. Eh ya

I challenged him when I came back to nairaland a month ago about him calling himself "a progressive". You cannot call yourself "a progressive" with all you said in the past and expect me to believe you. I am not comfortable with him being in support of progressive ideas.

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

I said Bb pin not bbm pin. I was expecting some alphabetic letter in between biko. embarassed
Lol 419OLEEE

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by dein77(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Collynzo419:

Go and sit down somewhere my friend. This is an internal issue. You have opened 3 threads on Barca alone today, are you looking for a bromance?

None of you know Barca reach me and my people dem. Walk along....

Internal issue? I wish.

And you guys flogged him externally?

Let's see how much you know him.

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin

what's with the story of Barcanista asking for favour by sending pm to Uncle Gbawe? I really missed that story. I noticed the thread was hidden too.

Gist me abeg

6 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Clerverly: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin

Yesoo! I have to make sure am not spending money on a Female TANiod, who would later use the money to buy data and come on Nairaland to scream GEJ Till 2019 nonsense!! angry angryangry

Iwe na ewe muooo!!! Barcanista alaa!!! (flavour abeg!

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann:
Lol 419OLEEE

Ole is Ole cheesy
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

Ole is Ole cheesy
hahahahaha try it thengrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa / Nazeef Babaji Wins Nnpp Candidate For Shira/giade Federal Constituency In Bauch / See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.