Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Night Bus Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Night Bus Romance (9304 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2009
Guys,

Have you tried romancing a stranger sitting next to you in those night buses in Nigeria before?. You know those Ekene dili chukus travelling at night from Ikeja to Abuja. shocked shocked

Have you tried the molue contact romance before? wink wink

Did you continue with the stranger after the ride or did the romance end at ojota?

Ladies,
Have you embarrassed one of those night bus playboys before in public or did you seat all through the ride enjoying his smooching and deep sexy voice? wink

What of those living abroad? have you tried romancing your boyfriend/girlfriend in a public transport? Did you feel comfortable doing it?
Re: Night Bus Romance by SeanT21(f): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2009
Ummm no,I am a woman with CLASS!! smiley
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 6:22am On Jan 06, 2009
What type of class?

Classify yourself abeg? wink
Re: Night Bus Romance by SisiJinx: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2009
Every Earthmama thread should come with a warning. . . like the Miranda rights or something

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you type can and will be used against you in uwan Duniya's court of law. You have the right to keep your fingers from typing during questioning. If you cannot do this, look for an ax and chop them off immediately!!

Do you understand these rights? Do you? Do You?!! For the Love of God. . . . DO YOU??!!!
Re: Night Bus Romance by tRoOE(f): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2009
@mamaearth
Are you indirectly telling us that you have particpated in that type of activity before lipsrsealed
So tell us, how did it happen and did you enjoy it sha grin cheesy
Re: Night Bus Romance by ikamefa(f): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

Guys,

Have you tried romancing a stranger sitting next to you in those night buses in Nigeria before?. You know those  Ekene dili chukus travelling at night from Ikeja to Abuja. shocked shocked

Have you tried the molue contact romance before? wink wink

Did you continue with the stranger after the ride or did the romance end at ojota?

Ladies,
Have you embarrassed one of those night bus playboys before in public or did you seat all through the ride enjoying his smooching and deep sexy voice? wink

What of those living abroad? have you tried romancing your boyfriend/girlfriend in a public transport?  Did you feel comfortable doing it?

huh? can't imagine getting toasted or even toasting any-one on the train while reeling from the subway funk, the stink and aroma of sweat and unwashed  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  while my eyes are still half closed from a 2 hours nap and feeling the zing and wiring effect of a double-mochacappucino in the morning or even night sef . nahhhhhhhhh @ topic romance ke! "  grin ' kamari  cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sisi Jinx:

Every Earthmama thread should come with a warning. . . like the Miranda rights or something

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you type can and will be used against you in uwan Duniya's court of law. You have the right to keep your fingers from typing during questioning. If you cannot do this, look for an ax and chop them off immediately!!

Do you understand these rights? Do you? Do You?!! For the Love of God. . . . DO YOU??!!!

LMAO! " grin "
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2009
@mamaearth
Are you indirectly telling us that you have particpated in that type of activity before Lips sealed
So tell us, how did it happen and did you enjoy it sha

Do I also have the right to remain silent? tongue tongue
Re: Night Bus Romance by SeanT21(f): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

What type of class?

Classify yourself abeg? wink

The kind of lady that respect herself and her body. cool
Re: Night Bus Romance by SeanT21(f): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

NOPE,Tell us the story.Spill it!!
Re: Night Bus Romance by Treetop20(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2009
this is so absurd!
do you actually think people would tell you about things such as this?
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2009

NOPE,Tell us the story.Spill it!!

I never enter night bus before na tongue
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2009
this is so absurd!
do you actually think people would tell you about things such as this?

Why won't they? Everybody is not a liar like you.
Re: Night Bus Romance by tRoOE(f): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

Nope, so who made the 1st moves tongue

earTHMama:

Liar grin grin tongue
Re: Night Bus Romance by SeanT21(f): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

Gotcha shocked
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2009
Nope, so who made the 1st moves

Na guys dey always disturb me na but I dey land them warning and if he continues, na gbosa for his cheek.
Re: Night Bus Romance by Treetop20(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

Why won't they? Everybody is not a liar like you.

keep deceiving yourself.
i did not grow up in Nigeria
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2009
keep deceiving yourself.

Where did you grow up? Sri Lanka? undecided
Re: Night Bus Romance by WesleyanA(f): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2009
ewww angry angry

SYPHILIS. . . .CHLAMYDIA. . .GONORRHEA. . . .HERPES. . . .AIDS. . .HEPATITIS. . , GENITAL WARTS. . . .CHANCROID. . . CRABS. . . PUBLIC LICE. . . .TRICHOMONIASIS. . .WOMAN
ewwww
Re: Night Bus Romance by tRoOE(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2009
Treetop20:

keep deceiving yourself.

So na only Naija dem dey do that kind thing abi undecided

earTHMama:

Na guys dey always disturb me na but I dey land them warning and if he continues, na gbosa for his cheek.
LOL U re a mess grin
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2009
ewww Angry Angry

SYPHILIS. . . .CHLAMYDIAGONORRHEA. . . .HERPES. . . .AIDSHEPATITIS. . , GENITAL WARTS. . . .CHANCROID. . . CRABS. . . PUBLIC LICE. . . .TRICHOMONIASISWOMAN
ewwww

Sauron is an expert in night buses. Thats why they call him mohawk night ryder. tongue
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2009
So na only Naija them dey do that kind thing abi

Don't mind him. people do a lot of nasty stuff in London tubes.
Re: Night Bus Romance by honeric01(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2009
Even for 14 seaters, e dey happen
Re: Night Bus Romance by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

Sauron is an expert in night buses. Thats why they call him mohawk night ryder. tongue

i think someone has the hots for sauron!! shocked shocked you're always dropping his name on threads earthmama. the badmouthing isn't important - it's a thin line between love and hate. tongue tongue

WesleyanA:

ewww angry angry

SYPHILIS. . . .CHLAMYDIAGONORRHEA. . . .HERPES. . . .AIDSHEPATITIS. . , GENITAL WARTS. . . .CHANCROID. . . CRABS. . . PUBLIC LICE. . . .TRICHOMONIASISWOMAN
ewwww

NASTY!! shocked shocked just putting all of em together is downright disgusting. yuck!
Re: Night Bus Romance by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2009
Night Bus ke?? What happened to flights tongue cheesy
Re: Night Bus Romance by tkb417(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2009
keep deceiving yourself.

so they dont ride buses/trains in the village you grew up?

Poster
oya tell us ur own story na. . .

as for me, my first time of travelling overnight in a bus was the day i went to Yola (nysc). the journey was long, tourtous and bumpy. had a gurl beside me. when the journey started she had a small veil over her shoulder that covered those 'Jugs'. she was unfriendly initially but when the goodies started flowing, she dropped all shakara.

nothing really happened just that i had some time tweaking those nips in d mid of d nite (it was mutually conceived) it wasnt unsolicited o!!
Re: Night Bus Romance by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2009
the poster formerly known as hotfunmi has worked as a long distance trucker in the past - and you know what truckers are like. who know how many hitchikers have warmed the bunk in the cabin of her 18 wheeler? and you know how dark, cold and lonely those nights on the highway get. . .
Re: Night Bus Romance by earTHMama: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2009
the poster formerly known as hotfunmi has worked as a long distance trucker in the past - and you know what truckers are like. who know how many hitchikers have warmed the bunk in the cabin of her 18 wheeler? and you know how dark, cold and lonely those nights on the highway get. . .

roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Night Bus Romance by Ben13: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2009
saw too many teeth , can't stay
Re: Night Bus Romance by atilla(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2009
Men i would be afraid to do that with someone i just met on the bus, imagine if the person starts shouting or something.

If anything is going down it will probly be after wink
Re: Night Bus Romance by bethsy: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2009
what if the girl disappears all of sudden
Re: Night Bus Romance by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2009
On a serious level, it quiet risky doing stuff in a nite bus with someone you just met by chance. Like my folks will say one moment of uncontrollable passion can lead to a life time of regret.

At minimum, it's a stupid idea.
Re: Night Bus Romance by gozzilla(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2009
Sure its fun. Imagine it. A total stranger going to different places most likely. Every chance of not meeting again. Eyes watching ears listening to everything being said and discussed.
The fun is in the chase. But this is not a chase this is a H n R (hit and run) its not a snipper shot its a machine gun kind of hit. Breaking down a hostile person and making the person give you a kiss.
The fun is in the risk. The fact that people are watching and might see you but what can they do. The fact that it could all go wrong and she will embarrass you openly.

But try it. The fun is worth it and the risk is tight. Of course sex is out of the way but ur imagination could help u. You can go as far as ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? / 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.