Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47737 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by sexyjennik(f): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
intergral:
Do you have chill kunu or zobo? Lemme come and join you. You look pretty but the way you twisted you leg thou.
Lolz I only have chilled hennesy thou I don't drink alcohol but bought it incase there's someone who cares about it grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by phemoluv02(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin
jaykaylegend:
check oxford advanced learners 12th edition cos I dnt think it is in the 7th edition
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nazcoj(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
i give it to the MEZAY lady. Her smile is contagious.

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by intergral(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2015
sexyjennik:

Lolz I only have chilled hennesy thou I don't drink alcohol but bought it incase there's someone who cares about it grin
Thanks but I don't do alcohol because i need to be focused 24/7, but a non alcoholic wine will do perfectly.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by lonzo2214: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2015
emmysexxy:
I even fine pass them sef.anyway overhyping is allowed.lol
aunty you no even smile for ur dp not to talk of fine...
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by whizqueen(f): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2015
usmanspihn:

Whizqueen, my name look familiar to you? Can u remember
Lool. grin grin
If I say no nko? Do you skate?? wink wink
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by lonzo2214: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
sexyjennik:

I would have joined you, but yesterday ticket still dey vex me.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by sexyjennik(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
intergral:

Thanks but I don't do alcohol because i need to be focused 24/7, but a non alcoholic wine will do perfectly.

Ok smileylemme quickly dash out to a nearby wine shop to get it for you grin

Oops....am back. here's the wine grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by owolawitola(f): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Aww thanks smiley
ogorkojo:

U r pretty

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Nazcoj:
i give it to the MEZAY lady. Her smile is contagious.

oooh thank you!! mezay is my real name smiley
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by intergral(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2015
sexyjennik:

Ok smileylemme quickly dash out to a nearby wine shop to get it for you grin

Oops....am back. here's the wine grin
Thanks a lot cos you just made my day. Let me follow you, I see us having a better conversation some other time.
Ops! I just saw delta and it caught my attention, because I do stay there a lot.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by olamicheals(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:
https://www.nairaland.com/marieolae is the cutest of them all.
. Mmmm....she's pretty
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Deysawla(f): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
masterplan303:

I be God?I never even carry m own finish...look unto God for help n not man
there is nufin bad if u help ur fellow man carry his cross
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2015
olamicheals:
. Mmmm....she's pretty

Yeah
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Ajinoride(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by sexyjennik(f): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
lonzo2214:
I would have joined you, but yesterday ticket still dey vex me.
Sorry o smiley nor vex too much o cos life is too short to be angry for long grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by sexyjennik(f): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
intergral:

Thanks a lot cos you just made my day. Let me follow you, I see us having a better conversation some other time.
Ops! I just saw delta and it caught my attention, because I do stay there a lot.
You're welcome smiley ok grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Optional2:
there is nufin bad if u help ur fellow man carry his cross
Shut up... Dirty smelly ugly pig. Bastard!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
terza:
Truth is bitter..smh

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Dinirojones(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places...this aint cute smiles to me
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eyepencil:
Shut up... Dirty smelly ugly pig. Bastard!
wahala dy ooooooo na wch kind animal u b self i dy talk wit better person u cum open ur stinking mouth nd f*cking hands of urs in typing wats ur f*cki*g problem aszzz hole bitch. U dy call person bastard as if u even no ur father not to talk of ur mother.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by duchez(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
no be lie
ireneony:
I have the cutest smile wink..check my profile grin.
In fact I too gallant.
Op I don't care about your list.
I'm here to admire myself cheesy
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by simdam500(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Palma isn't smiling.

Admitted! she's beautiful! cry
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by simdam500(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
scribble: Let me know when you start one for buttocks

Seconded
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by simdam500(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie: lols
I love Romance section because they are so deluded into thinking the whole NL evolves around them. smiley

You say Top female NAIRALANDERS.... How many section(s) of this honourable forum did you sample to arrive @ this? undecided

Where we have u cry
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by nksplash(f): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
u harsh ooo, they are cute anyway
ugosonics:
na wa oo. next tin i will see on front page is Top 10 Goats with Cutest smiles
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by jerrymej(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Am just passing!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by TopWinner(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm disappointed if these are the top 10 in nairaland..... Totally disappointed! Like,,, what the....?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by vonn(f): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Where is Vonn?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by pweetiedee(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nooo ohh
Just friendly chat . Its u he wants
lol. i like ur shape.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.