Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104886 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by scribble: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
abia state...on the hill of umuna bendel ...

I know women who served in cross river that confirmed the ops tales about romp in the field especially by married women
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sharksblow:

are u a learner? a married woman was sent home from my camp in sagamu, ogun state in 2010. She was caught doing it in a coded place at night
....in my own camp..there was nothing like that.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
scribble:

I know women who served in cross river that confirmed the ops tales about romp in the field especially by married women
camp different sah....my camp was decent
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by kobonaire(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wow, NYSC sounds like fun oh shocked
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Sharksblow(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
....in my own camp..there was nothing like that.
in ogun state? batch A?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by notoriousbabe: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
What is shameful in two addults having sex?stop playing holier than thou game

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by kobonaire(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
I know a corper who impegnated three village girls and ran back home after NYSC!
btw, the village head is still looking for you oh ... grin

3 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by beke5000: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
Sex on parade ground happens o, it may not be during parade but at night. In my time, some corps members were caught having sex in d parade ground at night
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by kobonaire(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
yup, for a second I thought this thread was started by BokoHaram
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by macuwon(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
why una dey always talk about corpers.. no spoil show for us o.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by fanysteve: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Having a serving girlfriend is like APC/BOKOHARAM

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
beke5000:
Sex on parade ground happens o, it may not be during parade but at night. In my time, some corps members were caught having sex in d parade ground at night
....sex sex sex ....wasn't paying to sex.but connecting with d right person
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
My brother! You need to see wetin I dey experience for
here. Some girls are just too wayward. For the lodge
wey I dey stay, guys dey sneak in for night come dey
lash the babes wey dey live here. Early in the morning
dem go sneak comot. Wetin dey piss me off na say dis
girls dey form Christian (holy holy) some dey choir,
while others no dey miss any church service, yet guys
dey lash dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
U sound like persin wen dey vex cos female corpers for ur camp no send u
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by richjohn1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
kallmemrB:
Nice write-up though....i remember during my nysc that a married woman was caught having sex on parade ground pavement at around 9pm

Bros add Corpers displaying that they were cultist and also Cultist Parties

Did u serve in delta?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
chei.!!! na u dey talk dis. forget say na guy put dis write up. some girls who are here dat are bold will tell u dis things happen in camp. no b NYSC wen we don do pass. our camp officers do tell us how dey chase corp members banging on an open field to deir hostels at nite
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by vickertony(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
coollabman:
dey lash dem
grin grin
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by coolxpat(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
wink
An2elect2:

ghost? how?
settle the LI and breeze out. Nigerian style
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by ifeanyi317(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Drinking panadol for someone else biko mind ur business after all everyone on camp is matured so what they do is not your consine na wa oo see yarns
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
coollabman:
dey lash dem
na normal. u no want make market sell..heheheheeeeer
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
macuwon:
ok sorry.! I no know say u dey dere grin
macuwon:
ok sorry.! I no know say u dey dere
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
abdulkayus:

The students are naive and young with little or no experience, so the corp members shld nt take that as an advantage to be having sex wit the female students.
For God, they are teacher and shld ask as teacher and role model, the students are entrusted to them to mentor and teach. They shld all remember they hav sisters and will hav daughters too in future.

You're right, It is very wrong, to do that as a teacher, u're are suppose to give guidance.

Anybody that has self respect wouldn't be a part a such a silly activity or be an accomplice.

But most of those students we're not naïve at all, they surely do know how to make guys want them... TrueStory#

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
richjohn1:

Did u serve in delta?
nope...Yobe
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by notoriousbabe: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
kobonaire:
yup, for a second I thought this thread was started by BokoHaram
no mind the op jare. Sex wey sweet pass honey na him he dey call shameful because girls no give am toto fok

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Walexsammy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
can't understand dis, two mature pple agreed on sometin and ure condemning them?, most of us do worst tins everyday........abeg shun matter jare, nah dem get dia body
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
thank u sir.the way the op put it as if corpers have sex like goat in camp...I understand u bro

No mind the OP, Na him sabi wer him do that him sex centered service.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by omusiliyu(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
I guessed you served in France

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by omusiliyu(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
I guess you served in France
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
has it ever been permitted somewhere B4? or will they come and tell you they had sex?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
dere is nothing shameful about it if dey are married. I will even help to fan dem if d need be.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by notoriousbabe: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
dere is nothing shameful about it if dey are married. I will even help to fan dem if d need be.
pastor,abeg if na joke make you stop am o
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
no mind the op jare. Sex wey sweet pass honey na him he dey call shameful because girls no give am toto fok
hmmmm. NOTICE: don't disturb.!!! men in action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.