Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104885 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by fagbohun4j(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]. This is true but the composition is childish.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by isrealwhales21(m): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Lol angryLol
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by fyneboi79(m): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
You must be a learner and all the people liking ur post must be dumb learners. Nothing hedonistic was allowed on camp but we did it all.From smoking weed to clubbing at night. Wake up dude dis is the 21st century grin

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by jimmy101231(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Picture or idonbilivit
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Sharksblow(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2015
jeff1607:

Was it at mami market or behind it?
in one of those classrooms behind the parade ground
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Married men chop them here like biscuit. It is sad.

Having a serving gf is like living in Maidugri.

Anything can happen............
what about having an undergraduate girlfriend.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
veekid:
no b dem get der body??

No b them na God get the body & him call am Him temple. So y wud anyone desecrate God own temple?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by sisa: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
it is the truth. Even during my NYSC two corpers were caught having sex in the parade ground.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by haulagehandlers(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2015
kristen12:
So??

Them don dey come one by one
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
emrain:

so, going out with rich men that have cars should be prohibited in the camp too? smh

keep that your dirty trap shut. Going out with rich men in the night wen others ar not allowed out? the imagination part of your brain is damaged. U truely need a mental checkup. For your information I know wot am saying ok.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2015
MissSlimbody:
It has become a norm in most orientation camps.

Some married school mate of mine, removed their wedding rings after just a week in camp.

We were even told that most of the kids that comes into camp to sell a thing or the other are offsprings of past corp members.

The community where I serve was another case on it own. The gals are/were so loose (including secondary school girls).

That you are a corper is all you need to get babes. You even see cousins dating one corper...friends fight over males corpers.

It is the married folks that annoys me most.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by abbeycial: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:

story for the gods
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2015
cold:
2. Sex on Parade Ground

Some corpers have sex on open parade ground in d evening or at night on d grass like animals!

From your write up I take it you're hardcore christian.Remind us again how adam & eve had sex. On the mattress i guess?.sigh..some of you don't think before you type. Pray tell, what exactly is wrong with two consenting adults getting intimate? We're talking of corps members here for that matter not even undergrads

Being a copper doesn't means u r wise and matured. There ar lots who ar there bkx their money spoke for them. And their ar also secondary school students who ar more matured than a graduate.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2015
jaymiebee:
8. Female corper having sex with a student. Strange but true.

Even with Aboki hawkers. The worst is that they even pay them to do it. One of my soldier friend told me about this one.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by pomsky: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
marvel5star:
Chai see flexing! Can't wait to serve my fatherland cheesy

.....deviant!
Your wish be granted speedily as you will be posted to the northeast to serve your fatherland against the menace of bokoharam!
wink wink wink
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
thexzy:
you've only seen but little......Do you know this gurls are hired for the night

that was always my conclusion. God forgive them. this ar some of the reasons I wunt marry.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by eminent007(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2015
kristen12:

Except me.............I've not gone for service tho. I just think those people doing it are matured and are responsible for themselves.
They don't need anyone to tell them how good or how bad it is.

*I go down on my knees and pray
Thank my God for another day
In His name I no go shame*

Praying she's being honest with me.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by equily(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]
which category were or are u?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:

Doping aint permitted bt it happens.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by KelvinC1(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME..
#ADOYII
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by maclatunji: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:

Don't write what you don't know. It's true, the Pavillion on the parade ground in some camps turns into a disgraceful venue ar night.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Mcowubaba: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2015
chiefinalowo:
1 & 2 Yes, at Awgu camp in Enugu State.
bo$$ eh do Enugu state Govt pay nd hw much??..
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Ginick(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Becos they call em corpers, that stopped them from being Humans abi?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Etetejake:

keep that your dirty trap shut. Going out with rich men in the night wen others ar not allowed out? the imagination part of your brain is damaged. U truely need a mental checkup. For your information I know wot am saying ok.

you're just a self righteous pig. you do all sorts of things to make money, and you see other people doing the same then you have the guts to come here and criticise them.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by ideologies(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]

Op, add
8. Sex with NYSC staff and soldiers
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
what about having an undergraduate girlfriend.
That one nah gambling bro

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by RealBarney(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
All 'bout choice mmehn grin

Summarize all your points into one @OP____ SEX.
Is that you on dp?Is so then your figure na kpai o.See shape!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by RealBarney(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
All 'bout choice mmehn grin

Summarize all your points into one @OP____ SEX.
Is that you on dp?If so then your figure na kpai o.See shape!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by jeff1607(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Sharksblow:

in one of those classrooms behind the parade ground
I don't think they use dat site anymore,moreover there are no classrooms anymore
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by kristen12(f): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2015
haulagehandlers:

Them don dey come one by one
Wetin concern you??
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Sike(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Our corpers ain't loyal at all. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.