Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104888 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
pastor,abeg if na joke make you stop am o
ur moniker says so
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
kallmemrB:
Nice write-up though....i remember during my nysc that a married woman was caught having sex on parade ground pavement at around 9pm

Bros add Corpers displaying that they were cultist and also Cultist Parties

Auchi Poly, EKP and Uniben, Rust, Crutech pple no let pple hear one.

Until somebody cap'd for them one night and the heirachy.. Lemme stop dere 4 nw
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by nairaman66(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
marvel5star:
Chai see flexing! Can't wait to serve my fatherland cheesy

You should self service your fatherland between your legs!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fornication was very minimal during my camp days at issele-uku, Dem soldiers were Just too strict. That camp was Just too dry for my liking
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Now, I'm contemplating of coming to Nigeria to serve after graduating here. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by freezyprinzy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
scrape watin?..mayb afta i finish wit my juniors em nd my pekin dn dy should scrape
cloudyskyglind:
That's why they should scrap it.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
omusiliyu:
I guess you served in France
hun hun your father z compound
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

No mind the OP, Na him sabi wer him do that him sex centered service.
lol...how ur side
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
u don't no anything, I have example to gve u,if u want to know
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
chei.!!! na u dey talk dis. forget say na guy put dis write up. some girls who are here dat are bold will tell u dis things happen in camp. no b NYSC wen we don do pass. our camp officers do tell us how dey chase corp members banging on an open field to deir hostels at nite
they told u.u never withness it
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
beke5000:
Sex on parade ground happens o, it may not be during parade but at night. In my time, some corps members were caught having sex in d parade ground at night
after they blow bigu ?...I understand ur point
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Frankmishael:
u don't no anything, I have example to gve u,if u want to know
PS do
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
enkay0525:
. it happens in all camps.
gbam! thank you! I called the northern state were I served cos it's a sharia place that should even be strict.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by sunnyflakes(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted

BROS I WITNESSED THAT TOO. BUT THAT HAPPENED AT NIGHT NOT WHILE PARADE IS GOING ON. EVERY POINT HIGHLIGHTED BY THIS TREAD IS PURE FACT. GOD HELP OUR FUTURE WIVES
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Jaypea98: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
An2elect2:

Premarital sex is wrong. The marital bed should be undefiled. Did i lie?
no but
e remain small
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by olu4life(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
after they blow bigu ?...I understand ur point
Dude u think ur camp is decent cos u never saw such. But I tell u,it happens. Even me wey serve for Kebbi,a place where sharia law is,alcohol is even forbidden in my camp. But forget dat one o. Dey drink alcohol in f middle of d night and have sex. The ones that really pissed me off was ladies sleeping with soldiers. D ladies wouldn't even come to parade ground
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
sunnyflakes:

BROS I WITNESSED THAT TOO. BUT THAT HAPPENED AT NIGHT NOT WHILE PARADE IS GOING ON. EVERY POINT HIGHLIGHTED BY THIS TREAD IS PURE FACT. GOD HELP OUR FUTURE WIVES
amen
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
they told u.u never withness it
continue be a doubting Thomas. don't worry u will get to know. its just a matter of time. it may not be wen u are serving but somehow somewhere. just remeber dis statement den
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by success10(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
I know a corper who impegnated three village girls and ran back home after NYSC!
haaaa..baddest guy ever liveth..
Hope he went for HIV test to confirm his status?..
Becos na raw sex he made with those village girls.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by pure2012soul(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
Your NAIVE comment shows you are yet to go for national service. Whenever you do so, try to hang around the parade ground at night. A trial will convince your doubting ass. Some folks no sabi hold body
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
continue be a doubting Thomas. don't worry u will to know. its just a matter of time. it may not be wen u are serving but somehow somewhere. just remeber dis statement den
bros am serving
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by gemiclem(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
sauceny:

Girls & guys wants to have as much random sex as possible,cos after service the chances of seeing your fellow corper is slim & would wanna have it sooooo much before settling down.

Especially the female that would tag it "Let me have my final/last random sex"

that guy de sing like say I'm de vex,,, I wonder wat khaled n slimshady wer doing in that cursed video
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
PS do
k
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:

Are you even sure of what you just wrote?

E happen oh! Sotey morning sanitation was more of condom picking.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fourwinds: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
bros am serving
don't worry. shebi Thomas doubt Jesus Christ. I use all my senses and extra senses when solving a problem. it will hit u when u least expect
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by nduchucks: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
I know a corper who impegnated three village girls and ran back home after NYSC!

That one may be my brother from Abriba land.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by olatos4jesus: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
I dey come for back, God go help us wear the Khaki someday.
Amen
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by kristen12(f): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
eminent007:

After years of studying the female folks, I have come to realise that when a lady says "No", she means "Yes"
Except me.............I've not gone for service tho. I just think those people doing it are matured and are responsible for themselves.
They don't need anyone to tell them how good or how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Adamo84(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
abdulkayus:
Alot of youths incurred curses and diseases during the service year, and then dey will be suprise why is their life spiral down after service.
All wat OP quoted happens and its very bad and should be condemned in it entirely. Imagine someone here saying he see nothing bad in it, depraved mind, will he allowed or wish such to happen to his sister, wife or daughter?
God bless you, with you and some selected few, this country has hope. Been reading comments all along but your post made me feel i am not alone on issues like this. God bless you and bless whoever shares your line of thought. @OP, I am not surprised, i know those who did same during my stay on Camp are now regretting or repenting. Its a very wrong habit and no sane person should support any of the acts rather they should encourage Marriage. If you relish the idea of having sex, get married and have the fun with your spouse. Gob Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Peterina(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Probitas Doctrina....
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Stevano007(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
How many times have you served, Op here has served for the fifth Time now grin He's talking from alot of Experience grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.