Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104894 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
pure2012soul:

Your NAIVE comment shows you are yet to go for national service. Whenever you do so, try to hang around the parade ground at night. A trial will convince your doubting ass. Some folks no sabi hold body
see me for and my good friend for camp...

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by holysainbj(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
marvel5star:
Chai see flexing! Can't wait to serve my fatherland cheesy
Make I no tok say u no wel grin
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by ATM2: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
Wetin u mean say na lie its the gospel truth that this guy as just posted,corp members do service themselves on parade grounds very well,even in our own time it was worse,to the extent of seeing condoms in some corners and even on parade grounds in the mornings.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by shurlermoz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted

See as this one dey reason like mosquito, dem dey permit that kain see before, no be una go permit una sef?!

Supo ni man yi sha, apologies to the supos in the house.

4 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jaypea98:

no but
e remain small

lol how?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by DinhoMVP: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]

U are just a rumor monger
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by shurlermoz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
nma24:
Fornication was very minimal during my camp days at issele-uku, Dem soldiers were Just too strict. That camp was Just too dry for my liking

Isele uku?! Abeg which year be that? *grabs stool*
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by salamiwasiu: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
You're right, I can testify to all.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by mohammedmagnus: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na for camp I kno se to be fine boy na advantage. see as niggas dey chow kpekus, us wey no fine just dey siddon dey look. But yet its that same camp I knew there were still a lot of good women, big shout out to all uptight ladies cos its not easy.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by xtervaganza(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
So what's wrong with having sex with people you like? So far it's not rape or prostitution
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Gwammen(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truth is always truth I tell you
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by omograndma(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
iono about sex on parade ground...shii i strongly doubt that, but in Abia State, Umanna Bende, Condoms were shared.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by FredHandsome(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Disclaimer:
Knacking kpekus may not be entirely bad for your health. Knack responsibly but knack a certified kpekus. grin

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by acidicTea(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
I know a corper who impegnated three village girls and ran back home after NYSC!
End Time Things undecided
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dollyptosh(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
Big learner. Where did you camp?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
`
Kachisbarbie:
All 'bout choice mmehn grin

Summarize all your points into one @OP____ SEX.
Babe this your dp na die oooo grin grin

lovely dress sha wink

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by macs911(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ OP Pls include Sex with the military guys and camp officials to influence their posting for primary assignment.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:

If u don serve before, u for no dey talk wetin u dey talk. Ask people wey don serve, dem go tell u!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by MrOlai: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2015
macs911:
@ OP Pls include Sex with the military guys and camp officials to influence their posting for primary assignment.
Too bad!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Shubbylee(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:

It happens Bro!! laws are made to be broken, some pple get mind ehn!! Camp fire Night tinz....
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nelgenius4me(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2015
OK o what else do corpers do?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by luggy(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2015
marvel5star:
u will sex secondary school
, even ur follow corper, also in the camp
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by niggereyez(f): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2015
marvel5star:
abeg no go catch "akwayad imuno deficiency" tinz oh...
#word.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2015
mind your own biz #simple
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by clovislouis(m): 2:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Joymichy:
This isn't flexing at all
girl u re stunning
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by niggereyez(f): 3:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Adamo84:
God bless you, with you and some selected few, this country has hope. Been reading comments all along but your post made me feel i am not alone on issues like this. God bless you and bless whoever shares your line of thought. @OP, I am not surprised, i know those who did same during my stay on Camp are now regretting or repenting. Its a very wrong habit and no sane person should support any of the acts rather they should encourage Marriage. If you relish the idea of having sex, get married and have the fun with your spouse. Gob Bless Nigeria

God bless you.
I share your line of thought too .
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]so glad I was denied the opportunity to have sex during my service year(imagine the attention gathered by a photographer during his service year)...call me lucky!mumsi prayer really worked.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by jeff1607(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Sharksblow:

are u a learner? a married woman was sent home from my camp in sagamu, ogun state in 2010. She was caught doing it in a coded place at night
Was it at mami market or behind it?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by chibyralph(m): 5:33am On Feb 18, 2015
KelvinC1:
I fvcked female corpers in JOS-PLATEAU CAMP until i became fed up of pvssy.. THE COLD CONTRIBUTED TOO.. This is a confession and i pray GOD forGIVE me.. They never took my money.. They rather give me their's.. #ADOYII..
But now i am a born AGAIN soul-winning dude..
thank God for your life...keep it up. Win souls for God and he will bless u....Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:
your mind Don dey judge you?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by obaayo2: 5:49am On Feb 18, 2015
marvel5star:
wow!! serve ur fatherland by joining the military.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by franugo(m): 5:59am On Feb 18, 2015
veekid:
no b dem get der body??

no mind d amebos, na everything wey u see concern umtchewwww! And d op said exposedif u no know say these sort of things dey happen 4 camp, then u be agbaya no.1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.