Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Jesus Was A Black Man - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Black Man (93200 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by johnydon22(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dragonking:

Stop being deceived..that first picture is fake..you didnt even bother to ask were the cigarette came from. The original is Black Madonna of Częstochowa..google it and see for urself.

stop believing that everything black is a demon although thats what dey want u to believe though

Hmmmm people believing that their own colour is evil because some white dudes sold some white deity crap to you... hmmm thats nice..

#WeFuckingLoveAtheism grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by uboma(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

You guys dont even read this bible you so much revere...
They saw yahweh
exodus 24:9 to 11
9Then Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abiu, and seventy of the ancients of Israel went up:
10 And they saw the God of Israel: and under his feet as it were a work of sapphire stone, and as the heaven, when clear.
11 Neither did he lay his hand upon those of the children of Israel, that retired afar off, and they saw God, and they did eat and drink

Clearly the white sold you the Yahweh crap, so you better accept any colour they say it is or dont believe at all and stick with amadioha and sango you know are black... grin

#WeFuckingLoveAtheism

You claim to know something but in the actual sense, you are just an empty barrel and empty barrels makes the most sound.

Exodus 33:17-20 New King James Version
(NKJV)
17-So the LORD said to Moses, “I will also
do this thing that you have spoken; for you
have found grace in My sight, and I know
you by name.”
18-And he said, “Please, show me Your
glory.”
19-Then He said, “I will make all My
goodness pass before you, and I will
proclaim the name of the LORD before you.
I will be gracious to whom I will be
gracious, and I will have compassion on
whom I will have compassion.”
20-But He
said, “You cannot see My face; for no man
shall see Me, and live.”

New King James Version (NKJV)
Scripture taken from the New King James
Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas
Nelson. Used by permission. All rights
reserved.

***modified***

Exodus 33:21-23 New International
Version (NIV)
21-Then the LORD said, “There is a place
near me where you may stand on a rock.
22-When my glory passes by, I will put you
in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my
hand until I have passed by.
23-Then I will
remove my hand and you will see my back;
but my face must not be seen.”
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Dragonking: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wahala dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by johnydon22(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
uboma:

You claim to know something but in the actual sense, you are just an empty barrel and empty barrels makes the most sound.

Exodus 33:17-20 New King James Version
(NKJV)
17-So the LORD said to Moses, “I will also
do this thing that you have spoken; for you
have found grace in My sight, and I know
you by name.”
18-And he said, “Please, show me Your
glory.”
19-Then He said, “I will make all My
goodness pass before you, and I will
proclaim the name of the LORD before you.
I will be gracious to whom I will be
gracious, and I will have compassion on
whom I will have compassion.”
20-But He
said, “You cannot see My face; for no man
shall see Me, and live.”

New King James Version (NKJV)
Scripture taken from the New King James
Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas
Nelson. Used by permission. All rights
reserved.

Lol its not time for insults abeg... Dont get too emotional or desperate bro..

Then Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abiu, and seventy of the ancients of Israel went up:
10 And they saw the God of Israel: and under his feet as it were a work of sapphire stone, and as the heaven, when clear.
11 Neither did he lay his hand upon those of the children of Israel, that retired afar off, and they saw God, and they did eat and drink.

now the two bolded isnt it a very beautiful contradiction in this beautiful holy book?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by johnydon22(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dragonking:
Wahala dey grin grin grin

hahahahaha ancient egyptian status of isis and baby horus, reworked in the christian fable of mary and baby jesus then much later they apply bleaching cream... i don die oooo lwkmd cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by uboma(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol its not time for insults abeg... Dont get too emotional or desperate bro..

Then Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abiu, and seventy of the ancients of Israel went up:
11 Neither did he lay his hand upon those of the children of Israel, that retired afar off, and they saw God, and they did eat and drink.

now the two bolded isnt it a very beautiful contradiction in this beautiful holy book?
grin grin grin

Go back and read the final part of that same Bible Book of Exodus 37. Check my previous post, I modified it.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by johnydon22(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
uboma:

Go back and read the final part of that same Bible Book of Exodus 37. Check my previous post, I modified it.

You claimed no one have seen your God, now after i show you were 70 elders of isreal with moses saw him and even ate there, you now changed your stance and pointed out where he told moses he would see his back...

now let us not start dabbling into unimportant going in circles

So now do you now agree that people have seen your God?
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by johnydon22(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
The bible just have a beautiful way of contradicting itself and the fables it carry...

First nobody can see God and live ....

Second the elders of isreal saw him and lived

Third ok its cool to see my back but dont see my face... grin
(Seeing ur back is still seeing u na) grin

Am betting his back shows he have a spinal cord and an ass too... thighs and legs... hahahahahahahaha now isnt that a humanoid?
cheesy grin

#WeFuckingLoveAtheism

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Dragonking: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Everyone should watch this video....It is found that blacks were originally in isreal long before jesus and are still there in present. white men are trying to hide the truth. Egypt, isreal, and palestine were all blacks. watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcKzzgYnMs

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Horus(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xWaX631r5UA/VKXH-fEOsMI/AAAAAAAAC8Q/88wjM1xhbcM/s1600/pope2.jpg[/img]

The Pope bowing down to a Black Madonna, a black image of Mary and Jesus

The Pope bowing down to a Black Madonna, a black image of Mary and Jesus

Ask yourself why the Pope is all the time bowing down to a Black Madonna
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Dragonking: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Horus:
[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120747/3777384-pope2+(1).jpg[/img]

Ask yourself why the Pope is all the time bowing down to a Black Madonna

The white people stole the true history of our people and our culture for themselves and gave us a fake religion to worship..Jesus was not white..the isrealites we see today are not the true israelites and the Egyptians we see today are not the true Egyptians..They were all black..Africans we need to wake up ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Horus(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2015

The Pope is every time bowing down to a Black Madonna, a black image of Mary and Jesus because he know the truth
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Weah96: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
scrotum1:

black people's contribution to civilization are raw,primitive and unrefined .

According to the recorded history of the last 5000 years. However, at least 100,000 years remain unaccounted for.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Horus(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
scrotum1:

the ancient Egyptians were light skin and light brown . the dark individuals were used as slaves to build the pyramids .

Then how do you explain that Maiherpri, this very dark skinned ruler was buried in a Royal Tomb at Thebes in Egypt , in the famous Valley of the Kings, a place where only the great rulers of Egypt were buried?.
His Royal mummy was unwrapped in March 1901, revealing a very dark skin with woolly hair.

Maiherpri Mummy (18th Dynasty, 1427-1392 BC)

Maiherpri, Buried at Thebes in Egypt, Valley of the Kings, New Kingdom 18th Dynasty, 1427-1392 BC

Maiherpri was buried in a Royal Tomb in Egypt, in the Valley of the Kings, the royal necropolis. The mummy was unwrapped in March 1901, revealing a very dark skin with woolly hair. In Maiherperi's tomb, a papyrus was found depicting him with literally "blackish" skin. The papyrus in question was the Book of the Dead.

Papyrus of Maiherpri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Dragonking: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
scrotum1:
of course Jesus Christ was not Nordic Caucasian,bu he was not sub Saharan black either. i have already made my point vry clear and fair enough you can continue to wallow in your self pity and self validation. go pressure your government to build an organized society and catch up with the times . stop holding on to primitive beliefs and cultures.
no one cares if Jesus Christ looked like Obasanjo with dark skin and broad nose . no one gives a fvck . you understand that ?

You can see why you are were you are? you said know one cares if jesus looked like obasanjo but horus has posted several pitures of the pope kneeling down to black jesus and black mary while they deceive gullible folks like yourself to believe in white jesus or nothing else..If you dont care, the white folks whom had hidden the truth from gullible people like you care.

They are worshipping the real deities not you..better watch the video i posted and wake up..SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Malakh: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
Mary was black too??
yes she was, do you have a problem with that...likewise Joseph and Yahshua's lineage....
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by tevinsolt: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fulaman198:

You do realise that in the Western world Arabs are referred to as "white" right?

With that said, there are many Arab groups that are indeed black...Yet you continue to speak rubbish

there's no western world agreed upon classification of Arabs. Here in the US on paper they are classified as white, but in reality they aren't white, many of them consider themselves brown like their neighbors (Persians, the pakis and what not), Some Egyptians do consider themselves black but on paper they have to check white. In the the Uk I think they are classified as other, and persians, pakis and indians are classified along with south east Asians as Asians whereas only South east asians are considered Asians in America.

black Arabs are descendants of slaves, or are descendant of the Africans who were Raided by Arabs in the 7th century.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Horus:
grin is this Yahshua(Jesus) the Jew or Jahson the rastafarian?
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rennee:

Jesus could have been White, Black or Asian... but don't drag Mary and Joseph into this, Jesus was of virgin birth.
Really? Can you explain to us how a zygote is formed?
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
mcfarlin:

they were wise to skip it.

from the bible Jesus was not born from the natural coming together of man and woman but the holy spirit came upon Mary and she was with child.

so bigfrancis might be right but the race of Jesus Christ doesn't really matter cause before his ascension into heaven he implored his apostles and disciples to preach the gospel unto every creature(Jesus wasn't racist)..evidences show the apostles preaching in Africa,Asia and Asia minor...so Jesus' race shouldn't be an issue...he embraced all races.
Hmm...cool story but then are you saying Jesus's real father Yahweh is black? grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Afroconnect:

Do you know the Egyptians had an earlier story of Jesus,called Yeshua.

grin na wa o...so much flying around this thread
Pls wats ur source?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Horus:
Black people of the world, we need to rid ourselves of this pale white hippie image that has clouded our memory of who and what we are.
When you see these images and statues in the homes of friends and family, kindly ask them to remove it. You are not asking them to rid their beliefs, but rid themselves of the false images and race propaganda set against us as a people.
So you erase a lie with another lie?
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
macof:

Really? Can you explain to us how a zygote is formed?
Oh I don't know. we can start lectures here..
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by birdman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
emmatok:

Its a historical fact that blacks skinned humans are used for slavery by the Arabs, Jew and Romans.
So Racism has always been institutional from ages.

And why are Africans trying to get a black Jesus when we know that Jesus Christ is of the Jewish/Hebrew race.
This is part of the Inferiority complex disturbing Black African.
We always want to embrace the cultures of other Race, just to get acceptance.

arabs, jews, romans might be ages to you, but it is recent history in the grand scheme of things. you ought to digest what you read before you respond. Im not trying to get acceptance from anyone. neither is the OP from what I have read so far. fact is fact. if its not important to you, say so, instead of downplaying other people's interests
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
What i want to know is...why is it so important for some African Christians to turn Jesus into a black man? If you want to worship a black image so bad..go back to the Black Gods of Africa, Sango, Ikenga, Egbesu etc. or stick with the Hebrew Jesus as a brown Mediterranean that is was
Because nobody can ever take ur black Jesus seriously
You can't eat your cake and still have it

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Proudlygemini:
@op I' m glad you came up with this topic. It's a shame at a lot of people are still sleeping and haven't removed the WILLIE LYNCH CHIP from their brains. You have shown them the way and that's more than enough, whether they choose to research it or not is up to them. I will add to what you have said and what some awaken conscious people have said, THE BLACK RACE IS THE MOTHER OF CIVILIZATION(don't argue, pick up books apart from your bible and read) The black man has been made to look down on his color as been dirty meanwhile he's inside the father of the white man ( research SEEDS OF JACUB) They have taken your history and WHITEWASHED YOUR IT. A lot of African Americans( descendants of slaves) are waking up to the fact. Please go watch on YouTube HIDDEN COLOURS 1,2 and 3. The black race is a threat to the white race and the white man knows this, genetically you can annihilate him out of existent, why do you think there's so much military, biological and chemical warfare on black and brown people. They have stolen ancient knowledge from your ancestors and put in a book for you without any physical prove and you take it because it obviously has been passed down from generation to generation. If a white man told you Jesus was black I'm sure none of this argument would ensue. The more the black man continues to view the Jesus as white the more he views the white man as his God. The negro race has been miseducated, they only way forward now is to go backwards way before slavery because our history didn't begin with slavery. There is sooo much attack on the black race and we don't even know it, the effeminization of the black man, emasculation of the black woman which tears the black family apart. For anyone who says I'm racist, I'm not at all, just passionate about the waking up of my people so we can be great once again.

Sure the whites are devils who have downplayed on the Negro's contribution to civilization but rather than lie upon a lie, let's set things straight the truthful way...Jesus was no way black, neither are Hebrews...facts are there supporting the stance that like all middle eastern people, Hebrews were brown Mediterranean - best description for their skin yet. Not black (Negro black) or white (Aryan white)

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Afroconnect: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
macof:

grin na wa o...so much flying around this thread
Pls wats ur source?
Its common history.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
tevinsolt:
the same delusion op is suffering from, is what many black Americans are suffering from. can you imagine, they believe they are the true Hebrews taking from Israel to captivity, those idiots skipped History classes. west African descent thinking they're linked to a culture hundreds of miles away on another continent it is laughable and equally sad.

Really sad, I blame the Africans of the 17th/18th century tho. Looking at the Japanese and Chinese, they prevented any foreign religion that preached against their race and culture...Japan is known to have caught off all relationships with the world for the purpose of safeguarding their identity and pride. Today Japanese culture is celebrated and admired by the same caucasians, Japan is still very much traditional and have used their ancestral knowledge to develop themselves coupled with the knowledge gained from the West

Today frustration and inferiority complex cannot compel a Chinese to claim what wasn't Chinese.

What we need is to kick out foreign religion from our lands

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Afroconnect:

Its common history.

I don't think there's any human being that has ever heard of an Egyptian character called Yeshua
Pls review your sources on "common history"
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dragonking:

The white people stole the true history of our people and our culture for themselves and gave us a fake religion to worship..Jesus was not white..the isrealites we see today are not the true israelites and the Egyptians we see today are not the true Egyptians..They were all black..Africans we need to wake up ooo

Wat of the Arabs, Native Americans, Hindu..maybe even Chinese? Black too?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by onitshaigbo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jesus is an Igbo man, because both He and the Igbos are Israelite Jews. The ancestors of the Igbos moved to Southeastern Nigeria from the land of Israel and over the centuries their skin darkened and hair texture to better adapt to the climate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.