Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl (3257 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by nepp(f): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2015
[sub][/sub]
negrito:
don't ever compare the generation of our mothers with this present generation. That's a very big difference. Our mothers married for love and the other way round.
Shut up pls! Our mothers married because they had to! Not because of love, they were pushed by society that's the truth. If this generation of nigerian girls are not good enough, blame your mother for not bringing them up properly!. No matter how much you rant many nigerian girls are still getting married every Saturday.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Op is as foolish as his post.... If oyinbo don take mistake give una visa na so una go turn una root to cesspit...I sabi ur type wellar.. tufiaakwa!!

African women are the best any day, any time, any where..............

Canadian girls?.. really!!!

prepare yourself for divorce in 2years....

I would rather marry an Aboriginal woman than marry a Canadian white babe..

#TeamAfricanWomen

No need to trash white women, bitchh

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Melahou(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2015
OP...there`s freedom of speech so go ahead and rant...
who cares if he gets married to someone in the moon
one man`s meat is another man`s poison.
Nigerian girls are this or that...how does it affect
APC and PDP members
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Adaeze003(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Ahh... not again.

Well, if Nigerian girls aint good enough just as you advised your friend, seek love elsewhere! What's the fuss about?

Mtcheew... kids...
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Skillfullulu(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2015
passionate88:
VERY FEW
yes, very few. Only God knows what this world is turning into.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Skillfullulu(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2015
negrito:
there's none. Truth is bitter and I've just said the truth. Bro wake up. The earlier you realise that these girls are shit the better.
how about we that we got sisters, would u allow people talk shit about her?
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2015
what a thread!!!

op sorry huh?

who cares anyways

grin grin
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Chidonc(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
If u haven't been bre@st feed wit cowbell instead of bre@t milk, am sure u wouldn't have come out here 2 insult ur elder and younger sisters includin ur mother
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by ireneony(f): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Op you be foool....
Why didn't you allow your friend to discover whatever himself, instead of polluting his mind.
Since you have already pollute his mind, even if he finds a Nigeria girl, he will try to look for a fault cos you have already badmouth our ladies.
You behave like an illiterate.
You don't like Nigeria women, yet you're in a Nigeria site seeking for our attention, while don't you go to a Canada site insteadundecided
Smh....
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
Op you be foool....
Why didn't you allow your friend to discover whatever himself, instead of polluting his mind.
Since you have already pollute his mind, even if he finds a Nigeria girl, he will try to look for a fault cos you have already badmouth our ladies.
You don't like Nigeria women, yet you're in a Nigeria site seeking for our attention, while don't you go to a Canada site insteadundecided
Smh....

Polluted.

Nigerian

Badmouthed

Behaved

Nigerian

On a Nigerian site

Why

Canadian
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by happyjuliet(f): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Chai......Nigeria girls don suffer, guy search well u will c dem plenty grin cool.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Afroconnect: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
True talk,I can only manage a Naija girl that has overseas orientation,tht is born and grew up there.
the ones here are too poor,this made them greedy...nothing true can come out from this filed system.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by jerrymej(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
In short; not all.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by spacefreak: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2015
I don't understand all the bashing the Op is getting. He shared "his opinion". You can disagree with him but the insults aren't necessary. Does it make you feel more like higher human when you deliberately insult someone. I do not share the same views with the Op that doesn't mean I will just throw insults at him.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by jane5020(f): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Ur bad expirence,doesn't mean all nigeria gals are the same,if u don't want a naija gals then go look for what u want and stop bad mouthing us...am proudly a naija babe anytime any day
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by ChristyG(f): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
As if nigerian men are any better.they will be insulting d girls like they are saints when they full of sh1t themselves,noisy jerks

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by akinsadeez(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Let ur friend marry a Canadian girl nah. When she deals with him he will run down to Nigeria with his tails between his legs. The fact is that there are bad girls in Canada just as there are bad girls in Nigeria. There are people who are getting married here and staying in wonderful marriages. Tell your friend to move out of the area you are. It seems that place is filled with Olosho girls.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
nepp:
[sub][/sub]
Shut up pls! Our mothers married because they had to! Not because of love, they were pushed by society that's the truth. If this generation of nigerian girls are not good enough, blame your mother for not bringing them up properly!. No matter how much you rant many nigerian girls are still getting married every Saturday.
I was given a ban before. That was why I couldn't reply you. If there's anyone who needs to shut the Bleep up its you. Have you ever taken time to ask your mom how relationships were like back in their time? You should ask questions before you start using your leprosy infested fingers to type rubbish. I don't blame you though. You're a man who settles for less. Nigerian girls are less.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by nepp(f): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
I was given a ban before. That was why I couldn't reply you. If there's anyone who needs to shut the Bleep up its you. Have you ever taken time to ask your mom how relationships were like back in their time? You should ask questions before you start using your leprosy infested fingers to type rubbish. I don't blame you though. You're a man who settles for less. Nigerian girls are less.
Includes ur mom and sisters! Your dad settled for less. wink
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Adaeze003:
Ahh... not again.

Well, if Nigerian girls aint good enough just as you advised your friend, seek love elsewhere! What's the fuss about?

Mtcheew... kids...
hey no one is a kid here. Watch your language lady. He will surely seek love elsewhere. As long as I live he won't marry a Nigerian girl or anyone that I know.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2015
ireneony:
Op you be foool....
Smh....
I was given a ban and that was why I didn't answer you. You're a bigger fool. You girls are crap. That's exactly what I want him to do. I hate him to hate Nigerian girls. You girls are all ex and potential prostitutes including you. Mind you I have a fiancee and she's not Nigerian cos I cannot settle for less. Look at this prostitute talking. Olosho.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2015
nepp:

Includes ur mom and sisters! Your dad settled for less. wink
your father settled for a gutter and a public toilet which is your mom.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Afroconnect:
True talk,I can only manage a Naija girl that has overseas orientation,tht is born and grew up there.
the ones here are too poor,this made them greedy...nothing true can come out from this filed system.
a man of few words and great wisdom. Don't mind those fools defending these harlots.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
You have forgotten that you were born and brought up by a Nigeria woman huh

Honestly you are a disgrace to Nigeria Men.
oh shut up that your diahorrea infested mouth. Look at this sokoto gudali bull. Who told you my mom is a Nigerian? God forbid. You're a disgrace to manhood and not just Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by nepp(f): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
your father settled for a gutter and a public toilet which is your mom.
Lol are you pained? Dimwit! U said nigerian women are less, that incudes your mom. Oh, and sisters too. Who knows how many Di.c.ks dug into your mom's pussy before your dad settled for less. Wow! cry
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2015
nepp:

Lol are you pained? Dimwit! U said nigerian women are less, that incudes your mom. Oh, and sisters too. Who knows how many Di.c.ks dug into your mom's pussy before your dad settled for less. Wow! cry
pained? Why should I be? My mom is not even a Nigerian. Your mom on the other hand, has slept with an entire community.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by kingi777: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2015
I had a girl that told me she doesnt date her course mate cuz they cant take of her. So I was like so this girl is down with me cuz of financial security im rendering her.
Bros, u said d truth n its bitter. Yet to see a girl that will love unconditionally in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2015
kingi777:
I had a girl that told me she doesnt date her course mate cuz they cant take of her. So I was like so this girl is down with me cuz of financial security im rendering her.
Bros, u said d truth n its bitter. Yet to see a girl that will love unconditionally in Nigeria.
it's obvious you're more sensible than most of these goats on nl. Don't be surprised that the girl in question might even be a pauper. They ask you what they can't ask their father. Dude if you have the means travel out and get yourself a wife and not these tramps.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by nepp(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
pained? Why should I be? My mom is not even a Nigerian. Your mom on the other hand, has slept with an entire community.
Lol you're so f u c k e d up! Hahahaha had to deny your mom's nationality? Dude you're pained! So pained! cheesy

Still doesn't change the fact your mom is less! She should eat from the same plate with dogs! tongue
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2015
nepp:

Lol you're so f u c k e d up! Hahahaha had to deny your mom's nationality? Dude you're pained! So pained! cheesy

Still doesn't change the fact your mom is less! She should eat from the same plate with dogs! tongue
I don't have to prove anything to your kind. It still doesn't change the fact that your dad married a community slut whose pussy is as deep as the Pacific Ocean and as unending ad the Bermuda triangle.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Deshannel(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
it's obvious you're more sensible than most of these goats on nl. Don't be surprised that the girl in question might even be a pauper. They ask you what they can't ask their father. Dude if you have the means travel out and get yourself a wife and not these tramps.
Its not their fault really, blame poverty and poor orientation. Most of them come from average and below average families with the stupid mentality of a man being the one to provide everything for a lady lover, meaning their bodies are not for free, which actually makes it for sell. Yet they don't want to be called slu.ts
The decent ones are out there but are getting closer to extinction because of poverty and poor orientation from their society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow / She Sent An Unclad Picture To My Husband / Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.