Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram (892 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Although I can't count how many souls has been lost througjh insecurity, but if a single person there was a relative only God know how it we feel like.
Here are questions that cokes to mind.

1. When we see on the news "Nigerian soilders arrest boko haram chieftain" why dint we lahter hear anything about the matter?

2. Why would boko haram suspects caught be pardoned when thousands of throats has been slit by them?

3. "Nigerian Army intercepts arms for boko haram" was the car or truck controled by a remote?

4. We hear boko haram wants to discredit Jonathan's government, yet they have never disturbed not even a single of their rally in the north.

5. The only pdp member to accept boko haram is pdp, died in a crash.

6.Nigerian Military arrests 200 boko haram suspects after they recaptured biu, none of the suspects confesed to anything?

7. Elections wasn't postponed for pvc, Its now the federal Government to say "give us 6 weeks, we are still on the matter"

8. What does Asari, Tompolo has to do with buying arms for a country like Nigeria? Are they the chief of defense staffs?

9. Why are these bombblast in APC strongholds? Would it be the APC trying to reduce its own support: for example throwing bombs at their own rally in Rivers State? Stabbing a channels crew memeber after paying millions to cover their event live?

10. I would like to know how someone can stage their own blast, like that of Buhari? Would it be throwing dynamites and shooting at ur vehicle? Or was it knockout and rubber bullets?

The people sponsoring Boko Haram must have a high hand in this Government, but those of u who know the truth within u and pretend. God is watching

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by tit(f): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2015
And why did Bishop Buhari say and I quote "An attack on Boko haram is an attack on me?"

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by simplemach(m): 5:09am On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
And why did Bishop Buhari say and I quote "An attack on Boko haram is an attack on me?"
pls help me as the OP (paid APC town crier) how much have u collect and how much is ur balance?

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 18, 2015
simplemach:
pls help me as the OP (paid APC town crier) how much have u collect and how much is ur balance?

My dear as e good for u, make e reach person way u know.
Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 18, 2015
For the 1st 2 posters, ans any 3 questions ther, and prove to me u stepped your feets in a classrom.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by nzeobi(m): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2015
The attack is on APC states because the governors have refused to develop and empower its people. Imagine the governors organising mass wedding for them and then paying 5000 as dowry for them.
Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2015
You have indeed raised good points, am afraid all PDP goons equally know these. But to them, it is still a normal and or one of the political strategies that will bring oga Jona back to office.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by ibrahym47(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
source plz

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by Jorussia(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
Buhari never made such statement.please don't deceive people here, with your penchant for lying.
Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by SweetJoystick(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Very valid questions asked, it's a known thing, PDP is behind boko haram, the government is involved, hence no arrest or implication of any of their sponsors

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by DaBullIT(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Indeed common sense is not common

The OP is trying to open peoples eyes

How some very important facts and sources of information have been played down

The present Presidential Administration is using a method called Sleight of Hand and misdirection and these are things we should know

We heard that they NA intercepted trucks full of weapons, someone drove that car right ? ? ? Who paid him, where was he delivering it to

Among many others , Haters can hate but i bet reasonable Nigerians will see meaning in this post
Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by SweetJoystick(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2015
11. Why did GEJ say boko haram is in my cabinet/government and is yet to do anything to the identified members/sponsors of boko haram. Is it because he hasn't lost and precious life or valuable property to the bastards his government remodelled for political gains?

12. Why is the NA not well equipped? What's been happening to budgets meant for arm purchase? What's been happening to monies voted for security?

13. Why did GEJ apply for USD1 billion loan, which has been approved and claimed it is yet to be drawn. Of what use is it to loan money from the bank to keep in your account and not make use of it? Is it because Nigerians would ask for the supposedly purchased arms to fight boko haram? Or the money has been spent on elections and bribes?

14. PDP claims APC is behind boko haram, why hasn't PDP been able to do justice to APC/members of APC known to be sponsoring boko haram? At least that would give the already dented administration of GEJ a very good score or pass mark on security.

15. Why didn't the PDP led government investigate members of APC when the challenge was thrown at them to investigate members of the party when accused of being sponsors of boko haram. APC even challenged them when Sherrif decamped to the party as he Sherrif is a known ally to boko haram, yet the PDP led government didn't do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions Nigerians Should Ask About Boko Haram by MrIncrediible(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
1) Why was Azazi killed after disclosing that Bokoharam = PDP and intended to disclose more??
2) Why did President Jonathan say and I quote,
a) "Bokoharam are my brothers and sisters, you can't send people to go and wipe out the whole of your family"?
b) Bokoharam has infiltrated my cabinet (yet no one has been convicted and sent to jail)?
3) Why has President Jonathan's government decided to fight Bokoharam six weeks to elections after allowing the menace completely cause chaos and destabilize the North for almost 6 years (312 weeks)??
4) Why do our Nigerian Soldiers in the North still complain about not having adequate weapons and body protection to fight Bokoharam when President Jonathan has spent above $9billion (Nine Billion US Dollars in total) in his almost 6 years administration??

Let's see your answers to these questions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

France Salutes Jonathan’s Automobile Industry Efforts / What Will General Buhari Do So “DIFFERENTLY" To Stop Boko Haram? / How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.