Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile (1349 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Femish101(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2015
One of the easiest ways to win a woman over is by making her smile through thoughtfully spoken words and doing something intentional to show her a little bit of appreciation and love. So, if your relationship is slipping into a funk, or you just want to make it more fun, here are 10 of the best ways to put a smile on your girlfriend’s face.
1. Being chivalrous
Be a gentleman; hold doors open for her, be polite and be helpful. Ask her if she’s cold when it’s cold out and have a jacket or a sweater handy so you can give it to her.
2. Remembering important dates
Remembering birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones is a big deal with women. These important dates are also opportunities to show her how special she is to you.
3. Leave her romantic notes
Slip some romantic notes into your girlfriend’s handbag. She is sure to smile at the words when she reads it later.
4. Tell her how beautiful she looks
Don’t wait for a special occasion to say the words and it will make her day.
5. Introduce her to people that matter to you
Show her that you’re proud to be with her by introducing her to people that are important to you when you’re out.
6. Appreciate her attempts to look good for you
Make sure you pay attention to details such as hair, nails and new looks that she might try out. If your girlfriend has taken pains to dress up for an evening out, be sure to notice it and tell her she looks amazing. The compliment will surely bring a smile on her lips.
Get more here:- http://isaacfemi..com/2015/02/top-10-ways-to-make-woman-smile.html
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Number one can come off as cheesy & fake pretty fast. The list is not bad though & I concur with most of it.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Hazardd(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2015
ok, lol
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by buchostags(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2015
in my time on d job i found tht women around u always want to smile at even ur comic gestures nt only ur attempts even. U can simply keep a gal smiling by goin all indian on her, bringing out d comic in wht ever u do around her. They never actually want u to look too serious
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by elantraceey(f): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Just remind her how important she is to you wink
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by ilo04(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Encourage and appreciate her in whatever she is doing maybe her career or business
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Just remind her how important she is to you wink
Yeah, a very big true.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
ilo04:
Encourage and appreciate her in whatever she is doing maybe her career or business
That's true also.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by ireneony(f): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
2,5 and 6 are so on point.
I don't really like no.1.
A man that kiss a lady when she cries is the greatest of them all smiley
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Story.

I always tell you small boys. Do not "try" to be who you are not because you want to impress one mgbeke lady. . . What happens to you any day you fail to religiously follow this _stupid 10 ways rubbish?

Be your self.

If you are not naturally chivalrous don't try to be chilvarous maka woman, wtf.

If you don't remember important dates, maybe you naturally forget things easily. That's just who you are.

If she isn't all that beautiful, why lie to her and tell her she's finer than beyonce, just because you wanna impress her and make her smile, I mean, wtf is up with that?!

There's no perfect man anywhere that comes with the perfect way to treat an imperfect lady. There is no perfect woman any where expecting perfection from an imperfect man. Stop these nonsenses and play to your own strengths. Use who you are to make her smile. If she appreciates you for who you are, she'll smile at you, even if you are being at your most foolish behavior.

If you are being yourself and she doesn't smile back at you, she should fvck off, as there are over 20,000,000 other girls in Nigeria alone. . . Any girl that needs to be reminded
how important she is to you isn't worth it. It's not until you tell someone "you are important to me" before she realizes so. Your natural actions and body language should tell her that. If she is that vain, she should also fvck off.

Life is too short to waste precious time trying to impress one girl. . .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by mirexxx(f): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
2,5 and 6 are so on point.
I don't really like no.1.
A man that kiss a lady when she cries is the greatest of them all smiley
wow! really? cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Good one OP. Without cash, all these points are pointless. Nowadays the synonyms for girls is plenty money not just money.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Hazardd(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
Story.

I always tell you small boys. Do not "try" to be who you are not because you want to impress one mgbeke lady. . . What happens to you any day you fail to religiously follow this _stupid 10 ways rubbish?

Be your self.

If you are not naturally chivalrous don't try to be chilvarous maka woman, wtf.

If you don't remember important dates, maybe you naturally forget things easily. That's just who you are.

If she isn't all that beautiful, why lie to her and tell her she's finer than beyonce, just because you wanna impress her and make her smile, I mean, wtf is up with that?!

There's no perfect man anywhere that comes with the perfect way to treat an imperfect lady. There is no perfect woman any where expecting perfection from an imperfect man. Stop these nonsenses and play to your own strengths. Use who you are to make her smile. If she appreciates you for who you are, she'll smile at you, even if you are being at your most foolish behavior.

If you are being yourself and she doesn't smile back at you, she should fvck off, as there are over 20,000,000 other girls in Nigeria alone. . . Any girl that needs to be reminded
how important she is to you isn't worth it. It's not until you tell someone "you are important to me" before she realizes so. Your natural actions and body language should tell her that. If she is that vain, she should also fvck off.

Life is too short to waste precious time trying to impress one girl. . .
nice point..
But you are viewing it from a bad boy view lol.

There are some that requires special attention.making you to go extra miles
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by falconey(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
This look like lot of work......just to make someone smile
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Hazardd:

nice point..
But you are viewing it from a bad boy view lol.

There are some that requires special attention.making you to go extra miles
1. Never ever go the extra mile for a woman who isn't your wife.

2. Never ever go the extra mile for a woman who isn't your wife.

3. Read 1 and 2 again.

If you can do this, you'll avoid unnecessary heartbreak and feelings of disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by mirexxx(f): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
smile Jesus loves usmiley
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by ireneony(f): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
wow! really? cheesy cheesy
for sure grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by mirexxx(f): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
for sure grin
It happened 2 me wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by ireneony(f): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
It happened 2 me wink cheesy cheesy
and you liked it cheesy
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Hazardd(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:

3. Read 1 and 2 again.

If you can do this, you'll avoid unnecessary heartbreak and feelings of disappointment.

nice point again...

But going extra miles depends on the level of love and trust and the type of relationship depending on who that person is to you.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by mirexxx(f): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
and you liked it cheesy
who wouldn't? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Hazardd:

nice point again...

But going extra miles depends on the level of love and trust and the type of relationship depending on who that person is to you.
Which applies only to a wife.

The days I put a girlfriend in that category is gone. No girlfriend is worth it. One day, you'll understand.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by mrpackager(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
I WAS HERE
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Hazardd(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
Which applies only to a wife.

The days I put a girlfriend in that category is gone. No girlfriend is worth it. One day, you'll understand.

lol,some are worth it maybe you havent seen a girl that will go extra mile for you.
Thats the reason why you should define your relationship from the start to avoid unnecessary disappoint .we all have different views
Well sha it all depends, i respect your idealogy and your past experience
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by shaizegotswag: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:

3. Read 1 and 2 again.

. Bro I just have to quote u no vex need to talk to u Abeg ...,neeed advise
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile by Princezoi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
And you are on ur way to the FRIEND ZONE.

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money / Please Am I In Love Or What / She Told Him "NO!" And Ruined His Self Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.