Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures (61696 Views)

See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! / Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) / Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2015
We paid for another 3 days. But work is yet to commence because they want to service the machine. Work will start tomorrow. Am still waiting for the surveyor to come measure the total area cleared so far.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Rexyl(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2015
hotmas911:
Cost and expenses so far:
Bulldozer hire for 10 days 600k
680 litres of diesle at #135 per litre 91,800
Cost of low bed trailer to and fro 100k
Operator 5k for 8 hours
Transportation of Diesle to farm 6500

Those are the ones I have on record for now. Will update when I'm back from farm today.

Good info

Anyone here with the idea of the cost of hiring a bulldozer for levelling one or two plots of land in Ibadan
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
bro,im interestd in ds land purchase,familiar wit ogbomoso cus i finished frm lautech,aw can we dizcuss more...
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
emmytayor:
bro,im interestd in ds land purchase,familiar wit ogbomoso cus i finished frm lautech,aw can we dizcuss more...
you can check my signature for my contact.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by obodoG: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
how much is the land going for?
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
obodoG:
how much is the land going for?
the part being cleared is not for sale. But you can buy an acre for 70k
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by mudashine: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
which location is the land located and how free is the land from future dispute, and is it accessible to road network. thanks. pls mail me at mudashine at gmail dot com
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2015
mudashine:
which location is the land located and how free is the land from future dispute, and is it accessible to road network. thanks. pls mail me at mudashine at gmail dot com
future dispute is impossible! land is accessible with very good road. located along Ogbomoso - Igbeti road
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Hastom Green City

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by jasper7(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
hotmas911:
Hastom Green City
Nice one coming from my oga at the top. Hastom Green City. I like it. grin

1 Share

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Kalusam(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wow, this is great...the future only belongs to those that can see it! #GreenisLife cheesy
hotmas911:
Hastom Green City
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by starworld4(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
great
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Cohsyn(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
hotmas911:
Hastom Green City

#inspirational
#raw motivation
#following closely
#best wishes n regards
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cohsyn:

#inspirational
#raw motivation
#following closely
#best wishes n regards
thanks
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
jasper7:

Nice one coming from my oga at the top. Hastom Green City. I like it. grin
thanks bro. How's the prep going?
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by jasper7(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
hotmas911:
thanks bro. How's the prep going?
everything is excellent. Expect Greatness.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
jasper7:

everything is excellent. Expect Greatness.
I trust you. We are taking over
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Aphrygian(m): 2:45am On Mar 08, 2015
Oga hotmas,I want to ask if the position you put up in advert sometimes ago has been filled up.I was not in ogbomosho during that period.I just finished from the department of agronomy(crop and enviromental protection),just asking if you still receive applications.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Aphrygian:
Oga hotmas,I want to ask if the position you put up in advert sometimes ago has been filled up.I was not in ogbomosho during that period.I just finished from the department of agronomy(crop and enviromental protection),just asking if you still receive applications.
send the application to my mailbox. thank you.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2015
we wrapped up the clearing on Friday. a total of 105 acres have been cleared. by evening the total cost of clearing should be available so we know what it cost per acre. thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Aphrygian(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2015
hotmas911:
send the application to my mailbox. thank you.
.pls can you paste you paste your e-mail address here sir ?.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Cohsyn(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
hotmas911:
we wrapped up the clearing on Friday. a total of 105 acres have been cleared. by evening the total cost of clearing should be available so we know what it cost per acre. thanks

Fantastic Work done. Well done bawz. Please how many days in all for the clearing!
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cohsyn:

Fantastic Work done. Well done bawz. Please how many days in all for the clearing!
officially we paid for 13 days. But we did a lot of overtime.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2015
I refuse to lead a normal ordinary life
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Aphrygian(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2015
hotmas911:
I refuse to lead a normal ordinary life
goodmorning sir,I am still waiting for you to paste your email address sir .
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by USAutoBuy(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2015
@ Poster,

Let me commend you for an excellent job.

What is the avg cost of an acre / hectare out there in the farm area?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Aphrygian:
goodmorning sir,I am still waiting for you to paste your email address sir .
dto911@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2015
THINK BIG!
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2015
'calling forth those things that be not as though they were'

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by EmmaAjayi(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Baba Hotmas911, has Ogbomosho experienced any downpour this year?
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
EmmaAjayi:
Baba Hotmas911, has Ogbomosho experienced any downpour this year?
like twice sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.