Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures (61698 Views)

See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! / Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) / Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
hotmas911:
'calling forth those things that be not as though they were'

great work from from great man.
'm feeling ur 'pastoral' pulse o.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Firstman01:

great work from from great man.
'm feeling ur 'pastoral' pulse o.
thank you sir
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 4:20am On Mar 13, 2015
'Never conventional'
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
God remains faithful
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Ca$h£w on my mind
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Ca$h£w: the new king of them all
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by PapaBrowne(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
hotmas911:
we wrapped up the clearing on Friday. a total of 105 acres have been cleared. by evening the total cost of clearing should be available so we know what it cost per acre. thanks

Still waiting to know the cost of clearing an Acre.

Thanks loads!!
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
PapaBrowne:

Still waiting to know the cost of clearing an Acre.

Thanks loads!!
we spent #18,700 per acre

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by PapaBrowne(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
hotmas911:

Wow! That's cheaper and more efficient than manual labour. Interesting!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2015
PapaBrowne:

yea! because we spent a lot of time with the operator
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2015
Ca$h£w: the new king of them all
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by jasper7(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
PapaBrowne:

as in eeee. much much more cheaper. nice one hotmas911.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by EmmaAjayi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hotmas, let's have the pictures taken on Saturday here. What about Shasore?
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by obstead200(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
hotmas911:
Hotmas911, after all said and done, notwithstanding YOUR "perceived" beef between u and I, I must say that as long as the all important top soil is left unharmed, then u did a very good and cost effective job of clearing a virgin forest at that price per acre. congrats!!!

ol boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! farming is very expensive oooo. especially at the start up phase.

anyway sha, my personal doubts about partnering with u still dey. but like I said, it is just personal to me.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by jasper7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
obstead200:

Hotmas911, after all said and done, notwithstanding YOUR "perceived" beef between u and I, I must say that as long as the all important top soil is left unharmed, then u did a very good and cost effective job of clearing a virgin forest at that price per acre. congrats!!!

ol boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! farming is very expensive oooo. especially at the start up phase.

anyway sha, my personal doubts about partnering with u still dey. but like I said, it is just personal to me.
I must say, you have acted maturely. I like people who appreciate good things when they see one.

As for your doubts about Hotmas911. I believe that with time, you realise the doubts are unwarranted.

I mean, someone doubted Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates and the rest of them.

I think with the wisdom and aggression of hotmas, he is heading that line.

Am talking like this because I have sat down to discuss extensively with him. And you just perceive those qualities in him.

Nevertheless. some people are made of that same ilk and never achieve greatness. I pray God grants my brother and friend Hotmas911 the Grace to sustain and build on his qualities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by funstufz: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
jasper7:

I must say, you have acted maturely. I like people who appreciate good things when they see one.

As for your doubts about Hotmas911. I believe that with time, you realise the doubts are unwarranted.

I mean, someone doubted Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates and the rest of them.

I think with the wisdom and aggression of hotmas, he is heading that line.

Am talking like this because I have sat down to discuss extensively with him. And you just perceive those qualities in him.

Nevertheless. some people are made of that same ilk and never achieve greatness. I pray God grants my brother and friend Hotmas911 the Grace to sustain and build on his qualities.

Yeah, building on quality takes time but its achieveable.
Welldone hotmas1, Jasper & co. Others too
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
hotmas911:
Pls hotmass have you heard of chaining before. It might be much cheaper and less harmful to topsoil. Basically two bulldozers pulling a big asss chain. Used mainly in Australia. Just a thought
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by mikolo80: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by USAutoBuy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tree Chaining does not look that it will prepare the land for planting/farming. More-so, you will need 2 Bulldozer as opposed to 1 when you are clearing.

More cost for less outcome undecided
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
Pls hotmass have you heard of chaining before. It might be much cheaper and less harmful to topsoil. Basically two bulldozers pulling a big asss chain. Used mainly in Australia. Just a thought
wow. That sounds like a good idea. Please explain more
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2015
hotmas911:
wow. That sounds like a good idea. Please explain more
The again method preserves topsoil while uprooting trees and is much faster per acre than bulldozing.from what I read online you only need walki talkies to coordinate the two drivers so they move level at same speed.I believe the heavy duty chain can be gotten from wharf/ships. From what I read you could do that same 105hectares in about two days(for agricultural tree clearing purposes ooo)
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
The again method preserves topsoil while uprooting trees and is much faster per acre than bulldozing.from what I read online you only need walki talkies to coordinate the two drivers so they move level at same speed.I believe the heavy duty chain can be gotten from wharf/ships. From what I read you could do that same 105hectares in about two days(for agricultural tree clearing purposes ooo)
wow
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2015
still on cashew
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
smiley
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by zimoni(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
hotmas911:
still on cashew

Patiently waiting for your update on the cashew plantation.

You are doing a good job here Bro.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Climbing higher racing on nascent ideas coming
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Yes we can
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by MsJJ(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
hotmas911:
Yes we can
Yes we can! CASH-ew on my mind too and I be your neighbour oh! I'm in Ilorin
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
MsJJ:

Yes we can! CASH-ew on my mind too and I be your neighbour oh! I'm in Ilorin
grin
Re: Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures by hotmas911(m): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.