Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (51863 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Peterina(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nigeria...
These so called leaders sha!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Frankiss44(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
This man is so confused

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Kolade354(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Why is this man like this?

So cunny and vague in his expressions!
I can't even say I understood what he succeeded in passing across--
I'm even surprised how he ruled us for freaking eight years with such explanations undecided
Same way another Ijaw drunkard will rule us for 8 yearz............Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by anonimi: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Not the first time that the Agbaya of Owu and former Baba Iyabo will behave like an ordinary thug despite the fortunate journey he has had in life from the lowly levels he started out from:

Obasanjo Over-Rules Olowu's Nomination
10 AUGUST 2004

THE fresh nomination of a new Olowu of Owu, Abeokuta was yesterday halted after President Olusegun Obasanjo, a son of the soil and major factor in the selection, allegedly annulled the result of selection and tore the election sheet. The action of President Obasanjo, who is the Balogun of Owu, was said to be his personal protest of the result of the election which did not favour his candidate.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/200408100012.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by honvalid(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why wount they not tear card when they've gotten all what they need.talk to d hand.They know what they are doing.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by itetemi: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
adrainuche:
Obj u are no longer needed ...

and una dey go prostrate
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Richard6(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
I said it that he would later deny that he wasn't the one that teard the card.

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Eluwilussit(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
This buffoon was a brokeass farmer when PDP was formed. He was not the iniator. Ekwueme was. Babangida brought Obasanjo in. The whole nation agreed to zone the presidency to the West for the injustice meted to MKO. Obasanjo became the beneficiary of that national benevolence. Without that move, obj would have been history long time.

Same ingrate that ruled nigeria twice, on a platter of gold, is today acting like he did PDP and nigerians a favour. He's the one who owe PDP. PDP made Obasanjo what he is currently. Was he living in that his hilltop mansion before he became the president? I remember he was commenting from his sorry position then, like a statesman. Today, he is god.

Obasanjo should be reminded that he was not the only one who fought for our unity. Some of his colleagues paid the ultimate price. He didn't, to the glory of God. He ruled the nation in two different occasions. What else does he want? Are we gonna die for one man? He should quietly retire to his mansion, and await the sunset on his life. He came, saw and conquered. No doubt, but it is time to say goodbye. Sit back and watch the youth make their mistakes and learn from them. There was nigeria before him, there will be nigeria long after he's gone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by harbarzzy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Why is this man like this?

So cunny and vague in his expressions!
I can't even say I understood what he succeeded in passing across--
I'm even surprised how he ruled us for freaking eight years with such explanations undecided
same way am surprise about gej..nah him God father nah!

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
[size=18pt][b]Thief Obasanjo can never support Buhari.

Why would a criminal that pocketed $16bn he was meant to use for electricity power and who sold off virtually all our nation's assets including oil blocks with nothing to show for it, support Buhari?

He is a master of deception and causing confusion.

He is positioning himself to be selected to head an interim government once elections are eventually cancelled in a few weeks time.

Hence why he has to appear as an elder state man who is not affiliated to any political party.

All his criticism of the government and calls for change is calculated to make Nigerians tolerate him in the hope that he would conduct free and fair elections within months.

However what he really going to be there to do, is preside as the break up of Nigeria, which he had initiated with his giving away Bakassi to Cameroon, is completed by allowing France (with collusion of America) and it's puppets Cameroon, Chad and Niger to continue bombing clearing and annexing Nigerian territory ; using the the excuse of fighting Boko Haram (who are Chadian and Cameroonian troops in mufti).

The elections we are waiting for will never take place in a Nigeria as presently constituted.

This why Nigeria needs APC parallel government to be installed immediately.

If immediate action is not taken, we would find ourselves swimming in rivers of our own blood.
It is well.[/b][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by kokonuthead: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
datguru:
Irrelevant

We don't give a fucck! For all we care, you can go to hell and burn to ashes

next victim of bomblast talking i sorry sorry oooo i sorry for this Nigerian that is clueless gej pikin defending his mentor
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
to be honest; this man is the most active democratic president.. active because he act on his own decision.. not on the decision of one invisible godfather.. label him good or bad.. but i think he is wise.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by histechs(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baba needed to decline in a good manner.The message he is passing there is that he loves Nigeria than the party, i still have respect for him he is the only leader that has all his investments in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by kokonuthead: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBuhari:

[size=18pt][b]Thief Obasanjo can never support Buhari.

Why would a criminal that pocketed $16bn he was meant to use for electricity power and who sold off virtually all our nation's assets including oil blocks with nothing to show for it, support Buhari?

He is a master of deception and causing confusion.

He is positioning himself to be selected to head an interim government once elections are eventually cancelled in a few weeks time.

Hence why he has to appear as an elder state man who is not affiliated to any political party.

All his criticism of the government and calls for change is calculated to make Nigerians tolerate him in the hope that he would conduct free and fair elections within months.

However what he really going to be there to do, is preside as the break up of Nigeria, which he had initiated with his giving away Bakassi to Cameroon, is completed by allowing France (with collusion of America) and it's puppets Cameroon, Chad and Niger to continue bombing clearing and annexing Nigerian territory ; using the the excuse of fighting Boko Haram (who are Chadian and Cameroonian troops in mufti).

The elections we are waiting for will never take place in a Nigeria as presently constituted.

This why Nigeria needs APC parallel government to be installed immediately.

If immediate action is not taken, we would find ourselves swimming in rivers of our own blood.
It is well.[/b][/size]
i personally i need the General

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by oloworulz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baba o. We dey ur back. Notin do u
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
freshness2020:
Baba we have heard you......we are already moving on without you..
No be by social media votes...the real deal is the world out here!
GEJ 2015!
your signature. Got me laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by anonimi: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
honvalid:
Why wount they not tear card when they've gotten all what they need.talk to d hand.They know what they are doing.

Exactly!!!

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their CHANGE.
What about you

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026307_b7ovpzdiyaapvevpicsay_jpegdbcecff075916fc73d6e05a56b0e5601

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by datguru: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
kokonuthead:

next victim of bomblast talking i sorry sorry oooo i sorry for this Nigerian that is clueless gej pikin defending his mentor

Indeed you are a koko nut head

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
I wish Thief Obasanjo a long life - in jail

3 Likes

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nickydof(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
An old man keep telling lies. So who believes this account? Just so unfortunate that criminals, rapists, cultists and ritualists are been celebrated in our country! Nigeria, sorry º˚˚˚ºO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Dewze(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
okpurukata:
Is he shifting blames to the ward chairman? I knew it would come to this. OBJ never expected the level of criticism his action has generated.

In fact, you hit it right at the spot. How can OBJ tell us his ward chairman just decided on his own to tear OBJ's card without being instructed to do so? He was damn over confident of his importance to Nigerians until reality hit him real hard, now he is trying to be cunny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by udy4real(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by holatin(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
okpurukata:
Is he shifting blames to the ward chairman? I knew it would come to this. OBJ never expected the level of criticism his action has generated.
how old are you, if you are old and mature enough you will know obasanjo don't give a Bleep.
pls take history class
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
datguru:
Irrelevant

We don't give a fucck! For all we care, you can go to hell and burn to ashes

wow that's so much words for not giving a fucck that's too much fuckkk given
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
I fear if we do not agitate for him now we would wake up one morning to learn Nigeria is broken up and Nigerians being killed like flies.
kokonuthead:

i personally i need the General

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Franchise21(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Horllamideh(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
i will do well if i reserve my comment
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by tsdarkside(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
baba wa.......he talk like a real yoruba-man.yoruba reason when they talk...
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Neplusultra(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
At dis juncture, I tink Nigerians and GEJ shud stop giving dis man d attention he craves, leave him for God , he cant be bigger dan his creator undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by jonuel1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
folabayo1:
The truth is baba is sick of the clueless and corrupt party so baba wants Change and he shall have it..
SaiBaba
Saibuhari
Ambo
Baba u are welcome.

GEJ has refused to be a puppet...since GEJ didn't do OBJ's biddings and OBJ is angry.

What's ur definition of cluelessness? Think next time before u make a post on social media

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by freshness2020: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
hbpeze:

your signature. Got me laughing
Hahahhahahaha..don't mind my signo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.