Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (51861 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by kabruk: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
INEC AND TRANSFER OF REGISTERED VOTERS

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by tsdarkside(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
splashbaby:
He was not the one that did the tearing...

and two birds brought ihm his crown... grin grin grin grin funny.

this could even pass as a church-poster..why wait,jesusssssss is here..

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Dewze(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
histechs:
Baba needed to decline in a good manner.The message he is passing there is that he loves Nigeria than the party, i still have respect for him he is the only leader that has all his investments in Nigeria.

In which other country does GEJ have investments, please help me with some info or links.

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by clemskay(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
I've been expecting this.. I told some of my friends yesterday that Obasanjo will deny ever tearing d card since it was not directly done by him.. he's now indirectly shifting d blame on d ward chairman.. Baba that said he doesn't knew his driver was taking him to the church during d Thanksgiving ceremony of Bode George when he returned from jail.. DIARIS GOD OOO

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by MAYOWAAK: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
There is a new advertisement i saw in National Geographic Wild (Nat Geo Wild) channel last week; the voice says...

"There are three rules to be a perfect predator:

1) Always be hungry...

2) Maintain your anger...

3) Never forget rules 1 and 2..."

The big cats (lions, puma, leopards, tigers and cheetahs etc) and the dog family (wolves, hyenas, wild coloured dogs etc) coupled with the big reptiles (comodo dragon, crocodiles ect) that managed to survive and thrive since the days of dinosaurs are among the few killing machines, wired by nature to master the art of the three rules above...

However, since the heat of this presidential election has overwhelmed all and sundry to argue like a hungry man under some influence of a toxic alcohol, and a hungry man is said to be a very-very-very angry man; i can't help but conclude that we are all perfect predators of some sort since withingly or unwithingly, we obey the three rules of a perfect predator to a large extent...

This election has subjected Nigerians to showcase all forms of animal behaviours without knowing it, and often times i now mistake facebook as a wildlife where wild animals inhabit -

I hail the big cats (Jonathanians) especially the lions among the big cats_ No doubt, they move in pride...

I hail the dogs family (Buharists) especially the wolves among the dog family_ No doubt, they move in packs...

I also wanna take this time out to hail the so called fence sitters. I use the term "so called" because i don't believe anyone is sitting on the fence for the mere reason that he or she disgust Dr Goodluck and Buhari, afteral there are other presidential aspirants these lots can also vote for, so anyone or group of people calling them fence sitters are bunch skanky punk ass cowards.

This special breed of silent killer predators (so called fence sitters) falls under the unique categorry of big reptiles, especially the crocodiles or do i try the comodo dragons for size - Whichever, i hail you all_ They are the most patient breeds and they hunt calmly with their objective write-ups...

Then the last but not the list is the weirdest predator the world has ever seen. I have once knelt down only to ask the Almighty God what i have done so wrong in my past life, that i have to reincarnate in the same country with this man in question. He is the only predator that feeds on both flesh and vegetables too. He is infact what a scientist in Nat Geo Wild calls "the world weirdest" - I hail you, the only man that belongs to the family of ANTHROPOIDS (APES) in Nigeria's political atmosphere_

I am talking about the commedian and ever dramatic erstwhile president Aremu Mathew Okikiola Olusegun Obasanjo, who is now enjoyimg the front row seat in all the media outlets like the ISIS in foreighn media channels, is back on limelight with full force because of the manner he applied the rules of predator in tearing his PDP card...

However, God is in control and his will must be done in Nigeria - One with Obasanjo can never be tagged majority but one with God is majority for sure_ Fact!

Stay safe ladies and gentle men, this is officially a political war between past generals and true civilians that love democracy - One House..!!
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by kizaronto: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Some group of people came to beg u to become active in the party and you handed over your membership card to them, requested them to do anything they wished to do with it. They chose to tear it. Are they babies? OBJ, OBJ! Pls tell us happened.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by tsdarkside(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
pembisco:
the masquerade could not control his dance in the
public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother
who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians, I am left
with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and
their boys are up to something.
The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat.
But rather, the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget, is
it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his
puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah
of Egypt?
**Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General
Buhari is too old to rule this country?
**Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator?
Somebody should have a rethink like me.
We must understand the preacher's language before
decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer
General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his
energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an
average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our
leaders what is so special in Aso Rock.
If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-
generals finally gang up against their new recruit on
account of change? If we're to outline the sins of
Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such
sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift?
Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and
manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it
that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If
NO, why did they not change this country when they were
given opportunity?
**Why advocating for change now when the puppet body
language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet
purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism?
*Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed
puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service
payroll?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked
your boys as corrupt ministers?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet
refused to dump Sambo for another puppet?
**Why advocating for change when he refused to kill
Nigerians indiscriminately.
But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike
your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating
for change now, when the puppet refused to twist
governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did?
Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you
still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of
tomorrow?
Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused
to give you the fertilizer deal?
to jail your enemies?
to rig election for your daughter?
Why advocating for change now, when in your time
railways were not working?
Why advocating for change, when in your time, our
judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of
oppositions?
Baba, Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding
their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help
of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our
votes to decide our future. Let the good works or
antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just
after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we
discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are
spreading false informations to pave your way to aso
rock.
Lastly, I challenge you Baba, # Tinubu , # Atiku and others
to tell Nigerians that you don't have oil blocks or you
Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your
oil blocks.
They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters.
They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When
they have their own local refineries at their backyards.
R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right. - Hope
For Nigeria.
We BELIEVE IN GOODLUCK JONATHAN and supports his re-
election Bid.
# March4Goodluck .
# VoteWise, # Vote4GEJ .
# ForwardMarch # Nigeria !!!
It is your Choice. # ForwardEver , or Moving # BackWard .
#

bla bla--make it short....
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Champele(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frustrated man.he sounds like he is regretting the tearing part.lol. Nobody send you,even the small respect we be dey give you is gone and gone for good. Go and die a loser. Asu Amu.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by upcrown2512(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
CAN SOMEBODY RECALL WHAT HAPPENED IN GOVERNORS FORUM ELECTION.

WHEN PRESIDENT IS GOING THERE IN OTHER TO WIN THE MAJORITY.
THE SAME PEOPLE ARE ASSURING GEJ OF VICTORY.
THIS GEJ AND PDP ARE SOO GULLIBLE AND MYOPIC.

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by splashbaby(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

Yes they did!..and come may 29th he reign peacefully at Otuoke ever after... Performing abracadabra on his people... men and women from far away land consults him and worshiped him... BIPI AND OKUPE were among his faithful Saints performing magic wherever they go.

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by hamilton62(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
folabayo1:
The truth is baba is sick of the clueless and corrupt party so baba wants Change and he shall have it..
SaiBaba
Saibuhari
Ambo
Baba u are welcome.
Sincerely, are you sure the CHANGE you chant will come to actualization?
I will stand firm on change if the APC leaders aren't like Prof. Wole Sonyinka who criticize every govt without a suggestion for solution because the best way of criticism is applauding a relevant devolopment and giving a better suggestion or solution in any ill developed project.
To cap my points, ask yourself why the 2014 National Convention was held.
Wasn't it for the benefit of the Nation?
Why will the APC front runners and leaders etc leave from the convention if they really want to preach CHANGE to us?
Only that proved to me that they are just bitter with hatred for their selfish interest and were still part of the ex-PDP(worst) members. A snake can't reproduce a Lizard. Please let's think and Analyze, America is trying to cause problem in this country bringing the 2 party system as it is in their country, though I like the competition because it will bring the best in Nigeria politics and governance, not when it's being defranchized to only a party by assigning David Axelrod (Obama's political strategist) to APC and resides in Lagos with their agents because the present party refused their luxury and ill practises but we should stand on the truth.
Let the will of God be done!
And Long life our Motherland!!
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by adeA1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
PDPites no go miss wetin? isnt the like of this baba that continously demoralizin dthe oppositn parties for 16years. We ve now a very viabl Oppositn party at the last coupl of hrs of the rullin party as aresult of the clueless man they give their mantle of leadership to. Lemm tel u PDPites wll be no where to be found witout baba in the coupl days to come that y PDPites wll everythin within their power to woo baba back..........................that reminds me of the ppls' GNR--sai BUHARI.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by kokonuthead: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
I fear if we do not agitate for him now we would wake up one morning to learn Nigeria is broken up and Nigerians being killed like flies.
all will be fine soon just a little time the boss will take over for change, Nigeria is the only country to save africa, we can't afford to breakup
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Husnur(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
I LOVE OBASANJO 1000% my first comment in nairaland
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by kokonuthead: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

this could even pass as a church-poster..why wait,jesusssssss is here..
Gej is better as a chief priest not even a ruler talkless of presido
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by tuyi19: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
datguru:
Irrelevant

We don't give a fucck! For all we care, you can go to hell and burn to ashes

You are the one that will burn to ashes? omoale, what do you expect from a bastard like you, you dont have elders in your family, you are the eldiest and you will soon burn to ashes.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by tsdarkside(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
splashbaby:
Yes they did!..and come may 29th he reign peacefully at Otuoke ever after... Performing abracadabra on his people... men and women from far away land consults him and worshiped him... BIPI AND OKUPE were among his faithful Saints performing magic wherever they go.

hehehe

nigerians rejoice...miracles await...jonajesussssssssssssss will arrive on 29th of march ....rejoice..rejoice...all our
troubles will be over on 29th of march...

p.s.....

dont come empty-handed..hehehe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by OLADD: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
ddippset:
let's be frank about it. it was only obasanjo's presence in the PDP that gave it that air of domination over the APC, be it an abstract or a real feeling of dominance amongst Nigerians. with his exit, PDP and APC are now perfectly equal in most people's eyes. we now have 2 very equally balanced political parties in Niger. the generic REPUBLICAN PARTY and the generic DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Trash. Some of you can be irritating with funny comments. In plain term, if he (OBJ) was so indipensable, how come he could not win his polling booth and ward for PDP in 2011? Pls have a second thought before commenting.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by folabayo1(f): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
hamilton62:

Sincerely, are you sure the CHANGE you chant will come to actualization?
I will stand firm on change if the APC leaders aren't like Prof. Wole Sonyinka who criticize every govt without a suggestion for solution because the best way of criticism is applauding a relevant devolopment and giving a better suggestion or solution in any ill developed project.
To cap my points, ask yourself why the 2014 National Convention was held.
Wasn't it for the benefit of the Nation?
Why will the APC front runners and leaders etc leave from the convention if they really want to preach CHANGE to us?
Only that proved to me that they are just bitter with hatred for their selfish interest and were still part of the ex-PDP(worst) members. A snake can't reproduce a Lizard. Please let's think and Analyze, America is trying to cause problem in this country bringing the 2 party system as it is in their country, though I like the competition because it will bring the best in Nigeria politics and governance, not when it's being defranchized to only a party by assigning David Axelrod (Obama's political strategist) to APC and resides in Lagos with their agents because the present party refused their luxury and ill practises but we should stand on the truth.
Let the will of God be done!
And Long life our Motherland!!
I blv in change and I blv in apc.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Good radiance to a bad rubbish
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by ignis: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
nnafather:
Frustrated old man...tearing everything including his daughter in-law's legs. Ozu awo.

Pity the old fool. ...
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by disloman(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
datguru:
Irrelevant

We don't give a fucck! For all we care, you can go to hell and burn to ashes
but keep giving u goats nightmares.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by folabayo1(f): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
jonuel1:

GEJ has refused to be a puppet...since GEJ didn't do OBJ's biddings and OBJ is angry.

What's ur definition of cluelessness? Think next time before u make a post on social media
if u av a direct contact to gej pls tell him if u truly love him like u are preaching here that it is beta to be a puppet and rule wit peoples interest in heart than to be clueless,dumb and lose the peoples trust..
That's if u truly love him sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by disloman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Why is this man like this?

So cunny and vague in his expressions!
I can't even say I understood what he succeeded in passing across--
I'm even surprised how he ruled us for freaking eight years with such explanations undecided
u can't understand him cos only a wise man can understand a wise man.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by disloman(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
folabayo1:
if u av a direct contact to gej pls tell him if u truly love him like u are preaching here that it is beta to be a puppet and rule wit peoples interest in heart than to be clueless,dumb and lose the peoples trust..
That's if u truly love him sha.
100 gbosaes 4 u.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wishing or willing something to happen is not enough.

What happens when in few weeks, elections are cancelled?

If we want Buhari to be elected, we need to start urging APC to set up parallel government, now that rigging has started.
kokonuthead:

all will be fine soon just a little time the boss will take over for change, Nigeria is the only country to save africa, we can't afford to breakup
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by idris4eva(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dis baba get sense sha...since hisnot the one that tore the card something is definitely gonna happen sooner or later
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by folabayo1(f): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
disloman:
100 gbosaes 4 u.
lol..
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by folabayo1(f): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
enigma3000:

So Obasanjo is now a Saint because he denounced PDP?...APC feefle this una change dey fear me oh
In 2face voice Change is always constant and the time is here
Repent and accept change before rapture will come for the PDP
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by walozanga(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
OBASANJO! OBASANJO!! OBASANJO!!! U Nogo go rest? NT jst PDP, NIGERIAn politics dont need ur type anymore. go and milk ur cows in ota.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Why is this man like this?

So cunny and vague in his expressions!
I can't even say I understood what he succeeded in passing across--
I'm even surprised how he ruled us for freaking eight years with such explanations undecided

I TIRE OOO
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by PhockPhockMan: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
okpurukata:
Is he shifting blames to the ward chairman? I knew it would come to this. OBJ never expected the level of criticism his action has generated.
Yeaah, he thought he will be hailed by all, unknown to him, he has destroyed what Is left of him politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.