Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (51862 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2015
sonssyo:

sick pa obasanjo, if u like tear ur joystick cos its no longer useful to u. tongue
Hihihihih, that joystick werr I'm daughter inlaw like? grin grin
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2015
festusfeezy:

If d hand that fed him is going d wrong way what do u xpect him to do
Am sure your definition of "right way" is his 8years of ruin right? Oya, APC mek una carry am. He will do well in helping you guys write letters and shout without any usefull action. Hihihihihihi
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2015
alawaiss:
Guud chldren, mst av blesin op dia father. Wch, pdp lost. Gej ship iz sinkin 4rm ever angle op d country. Only bastard Okupe nd parrot Abati iz wit u ooo!
Goodluck with your new found corruption impersonified Father(obj). Hihihihihih.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2015
anonimi:
Not the first time that the Agbaya of Owu and former Baba Iyabo will behave like an ordinary thug despite the fortunate journey he has had in life from the lowly levels he started out from:

Baba Tearer, tearing everything since 1st military rule. Even the daughter inlaws legs was not spared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
how old are you, if you are old and mature enough you will know obasanjo don't give a Bleep.
pls take history class
He don't give a bleep but waited untiLl he heard they were about ousting him in a shameful was from the party. hihihihih, why didn't he tear his membership card last year. I laugh in Japanese jor.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by folabayo1(f): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I believe you. You can take 8 years of corruption now. Yaradua rulled 2 Years and GEJ is in his 5th year and some months. Mathe magically, "PDP has been corrupt for only 8 years while APC has been corrupt For Buhari + Obj years. grin grin grin grin
As long as the corruption profits the masses notin do dem...Every human in life is corrupt the only crime in corruption is being clueless and selfish abt it undecided
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2015
folabayo1:
As long as the corruption profits the masses notin do dem...Every human in life is corrupt the only crime in corruption is being clueless and selfish abt it undecided
Now, I c how you guys intend to "phaiz kworupsion"
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by holatin(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2015
nortcentrallord:

He don't give a bleep but waited untiLl he heard they were about ousting him in a shameful was from the party. hihihihih, why didn't he tear his membership card last year. I laugh in Japanese jor.
how old are you ??

you don't know OBJ.... if you know him you wount type dat
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by nelson212(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
folabayo1:
The truth is baba is sick of the clueless and corrupt party so baba wants Change and he shall have it..
SaiBaba
Saibuhari
Ambo
Baba u are welcome.

What clue did he had when he was the president and what change did the so call ex-generals brought when they had the chance as the president? Your likes can't take us backward, Nigeria most move forward and also most survive. #Changemyass!
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by princejayboss: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
These old men in Nigeria political systems really know average Nigerians that forget in a hurry, so the promise poo, do poo having in mind we will forget so soon.... OBJ and his type is a problem to Nigerian
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by ooshinibos: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
byebye sir ..u have done this best you could for naija ..enjoy ur billions sir
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by rafcrown(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2015
I always give total support and respect to OBJ,EBORA OF AFRICA.
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2015
splashbaby:
He was not the one that did the tearing...

LOL

Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by kokonuthead: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
Wishing or willing something to happen is not enough.

What happens when in few weeks, elections are cancelled?

If we want Buhari to be elected, we need to start urging APC to set up parallel government, now that rigging has started.

we say no to ring
Re: Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo by codedguy1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Obasanjo is very cunning.from this explanation he has heaped the decision to tear the card on the chairman's head, which means he did not give a direct order for the chairman to tear the card. The chairman took that decision on his own.

He only handed the card to the chairman to do whatever he pleases and chairman decided to tear it.

There is no where OBJ categorically gave the instruction for the card to be destroyed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.