Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? (2658 Views)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Symbiotic Relationship is simply the interaction of living things together.

In this kind of relationship, at least one benefit from the relationship.

We can liken human relationship to these kinds of relationship among living organisms in general.

If we do, where would your relationship with your partner fall?

1. Parasitic Relationship

A parasite is an organism that lives on or in the body of another organism (the host)
from whose tissues it gets its nourishment, and to whom it does some damage.

Example : Virus in the human body is a parasite. Rat in your kitchen.

How It Concerns Us
She comes into your life and you can't remember her giving you something worthwhile. All she does is collect and collect. She wants the best shoes and bags from you salary! Hian! Yet, she expects you to save money for your marriage this year. How? Oh boy, that's a parasite emeritus! Free her before you dry like okporoko! grin

2. Commensalism

Commensalism means "at table together". It is a relationships in which one organism consumes the unused food of another.

Example:
The remora and the shark. The dorsal fin of the remora (a bony fish) is modified into a sucker with which it forms a temporary attachment to the shark. When the shark feeds, the remora picks up scraps. The shark makes no attempt to prey on the remora.

How It Concerns Us

In this kind of relationship, the guy has so much money. He doesn't feel a thing giving her 10K per week. The girl sees her as a "maga"!
She doesn't love him except his money. The funny thing is: He doesn't really care so much about ladies. He's got them everywhere. He's a good guy, what do you expect? cheesy. It is his kind some ladies will consciously borrow large sum of money from knowing he won't request their paying back. wink

3. Mutualism

In this kind of relationship, both organisms benefit from the relationship.

Example

The ant and acacia tree.
The acacia tree provide the ants with shelter and food ( sweet nectars ).

The ants ( being territorial) in turn protect the tree from intruders ranging from other insects to man.

How It Concerns Us

This is common when you're dating a reasonable and real girl and not a spoilt brat. I ran into a thread implying how no girl should date a guy who earns less than her ex. Funny?grin

Mutual relationship makes both of you responsible. She cooks, I cook . I bring in money, she brings too. She cleans, I clean also. I mow the lawn, she does it when I'm not in. We're planning for our wedding? We both contribute. ( This, nobody will advise you if you truly love him)

Planning with MUTUALISM in view is advisable. Why? Nobody sees the future with his naked eyes.

It's pathetic that many ladies subscribe to this when they're around 30s or +.

If he wants to be POINT 2, no biggie but there is great sense in being mutual in your relationship.

What are you contributing?

Drops mic. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
................Next!

shocked
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anybody not practising number three is a certified maga or mege(for females). I cant practise nothing but mutualism.

2 Likes

Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
Anybody not practising number three is a certified maga or mege(for females). I cant practise nothing but mutualism.

That's it...A Master Degree Holder lolzz
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
What about those of us who are not in any relationship?
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Searchilism...
Those looking to perch in one of these
-Choose wisely tho.

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:

A very good question: Not even in a Platonic relationship that gives you an avenue to begin to consider him?
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Searchilism...
Those looking to perch in one of these
-Choose wisely tho.

lol...Where did you get that from?
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by mirexxx(f): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
none!wink

who else thinks this is a bashing thread for ladies??

#shutsMouthAndQuitsUsingTheInternet# cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:
we are insecticides.....we they kill any insect we want
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
My babe na parasite jhoor.....
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
smiley wink
emusmith:

lol...Where did you get that from?
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:
he he he
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:
Huh you told us you got boyfriend.tongue
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:
Right behind you
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
none!wink

who else thinks this is a bashing thread for ladies??

#shutsMouthAndQuitsUsingTheInternet# cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:

Hmm...lolzz
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
we are insecticides.....they kill any insect we want

Lolz...Killerman grin
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by mirexxx(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

lipsrsealed smiley
he caught me o
ayaf died cheesy
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by emperorchedda(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
4. Commensalism Extended

Commensalism Extended is a situation where one organism takes both the used and unused food from one and gives to another

Example;
The cheetah hunts down a prey and brings it to the table of her male colleague(s) to feast with her

How it concerns us;
In this type of relationship the girl feeds off the wealth of the maga by demanding for various items ranging from cash to gifts and gives it to her much younger boyfriend who is working in the background with the girl to suck the maga as much as they can.

I can gladly belong to this category
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
he caught me o
ayaf died cheesy

Nah cutie, I won't. I'm not a woman hitter...it's disgusting smiley

Come sit here wink
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Am here to read lies grin

Nice one op
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
Huh you told us you got boyfriend.tongue

Shhhhh! don't blow my cover cheesy
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Right behind you

Stop staring at my ass o tongue
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by bdchange(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
what if ur gf is none of those u mentioned. she is just somtiin u cant explain. because som ladies re uncategorically placed in any list........trust me
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by bdchange(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:

Stop staring at my ass o tongue

spoted. u must av looked into his eyes to discover such
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
bdchange:

spoted. u must av looked into his eyes to discover such

Yeah, any problem with me staring at his cute eyes? embarassed
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by mirexxx(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

Nah cutie, I won't. I'm not a woman hitter...it's disgusting smiley

Come sit here wink
wink

tenchu cheesy
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:

Shhhhh! don't blow my cover cheesy
I got your back babe. *winks.
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:

I got your back babe. *winks.

kiss
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by bdchange(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:

Yeah, any problem with me staring at his cute eyes? embarassed

yea dr is problem. because u just complained of him staring at ur ass. but if his eyes is xo cute den dont complain. allow for easy penetration......pls
Re: Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? by KMTee(f): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
your number 1 though

you are right but you talk as if it's only gurls that are parasites

men are worse, they are out there ripping off gurls of their money and properties
go to Lagos, abuja and PH and see..lazy guys

i belong to the group of number 3 wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? / Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students / A Girl Asked Guys On BBM If They Needed Blo Jobb- See The Funny Response She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.