Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (52755 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Evina(f): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you a machine? cheesy

cheesy No! I am a virtuous woman.

But seriously, sex is very therapeutic. wink after a really stressful day ( that kind of stress that leaves you with a banging headache and body pains) just one good round will send you to the land of pleasant dreams wink

*disclaimer*
The above suggestion is only for the married. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by GentleToks(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:

cheesy he enjoys being in such trouble. wink

Hmmmmm!!!! How i wish you are left in my care, I ll just take you to Seminary where u ll remain as virgin; no access to things of the world. I hate things of d world :- cry
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Evina(f): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
GentleToks:

Hmmmmm!!!! How i wish you are left in my care, I ll just take you to Seminary where u ll remain as virgin; no access to things of the world. I hate things of d world :- cry

cheesy bros, what are you doing using the internet? And the smart device you currently use?

Please it is not my calling to be in the seminary. smiley I have been called amongst other things, to satisfy my husband with my borri wink

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by applegee3: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Our friend should examine himself well. The woman is interested by dressing that way it is left for the man to know what to do na.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by badesco(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
I have seen a real live story where a wife refuses her husband intimacy, only for the same wife to be having it with men outside.Now to the issue. Do u create time for regular intimacy? Do u satisfy her on bed? Do you perform drop doles at home regularly? If yes, then, I take it that she is having a serious relationship outside. I mean she enjoys d thing more outside than home. This is personal view.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by donsmarte(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
apparently,some dudes out there is doing ur work.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by hollagokay(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
funmidauda:
Talk sense into her, make her realize she doing sometin wrong she might not knw the implication
i agree with you cos have been there. i remember when i was courting my wife n she was like dat, i reported her to her elder sister and her husband who talked sense into her skull. her elder sister was even begging her not to break her relationship... after we got married and i tot d issue is a forgotten one, she came up with somfing like hat again. i talked some bitter truth into her skull, we fought n i started ignoring her n stopped eating her food... to cut the long story short, she came begging and asking for i herself n i forgive her and the issue resolved... cool
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by SirShymexx: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro we are still taming them big time all you need is intelligence and a little mystery about your personality - You don't let these psychos run you ,you run them. angry
Love them,take care of them but have a holy grail and if they touch it there would be consequences and the consequences should become actions .

I hear that, G. And even with that, you have to be extremely careful and smart when dealing with them...cos one misstep can give them the leeway to destroy ya life. They're very cunning/manipulative and pretentious with that shiit. Just study them, be yourself, and have ya own game-plan cos you can never beat them when you cross-over to play by their rules. It's all a game.

Anyway, the guy on this thread just need to ignore ol'girl and find himself a replacement pum outside, lowkey. Once he starts walking past her like he doesn't give two fvcks, and take the power away from her pum - she'll be one running after him everyday to come fvck her right in her pu.ssy. grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by LewisO: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
themejiwalker:
He should try walking around the house naked too..lets see if she'll resist undecided undecided

That's true! cheesy

That's is another alternative for the man. grin

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by LewisO: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
hollagokay:
i agree with you cos have been there. i remember when i was courting my wife n she was like dat, i reported her to her elder sister and her husband who talked sense into her skull. her elder sister was even begging her not to break her relationship... after we got married and i tot d issue is a forgotten one, she came up with somfing like hat again. i talked some bitter truth into her skull, we fought n i started ignoring her n stopped eating her food... to cut the long story short, she came begging and asking for i herself n i forgive her and the issue resolved... cool
And fvcking her pu**sy continues! cheesy grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Babaji111(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Their is no sign of LOVE from her. If you are ok, try forcing her in bed and 'hit' her very hard till she regrets knowing men. grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by GentleToks(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:

cheesy bros, what are you doing using the internet? And the smart device you currently use?

Please it is not my calling to be in the seminary. smiley I have been called amongst other things, to satisfy my husband with my borri wink

Henhen!!!! May God forgive you for leading that ggentleman into your worldly thing. wink
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by hollagokay(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:

And fvcking her pu**sy continues! cheesy grin
Lolz!!! Before nko?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Evina(f): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
GentleToks:

[s]
Henhen!!!! May God forgive you for leading that ggentleman into your worldly thing.[/s] wink

May God bless you for bringing so much joy into the life of that gentleman. smiley indeed, he is truly blessed to have you. wink
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Eljay24(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
EzeeYFB:
gr8test advice so far.

. .. Experienced that once with my Ex, its so annoying when they do stuff like this*
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by GentleToks(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:

May God bless you for bringing so much joy into the life of that gentleman. smiley indeed, he is truly blessed to have you. wink

Lol!! It's well with you. Do have a wonderful evening with him and remain blessed.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Duru009(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Somebody is banging that ur wife somewere. Thats just d truth.....
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Evina(f): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
GentleToks:

Lol!! It's well with you. Do have a wonderful evening with him and remain blessed.

smiley
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
marry a second wife and free youself
Sweetmarriage:
A Woman Sent This To Us...

'papalette, a puzzled man said "my wife wears all sexy dresses at home and mainly see through nighties but wont let me touch her most times. she's always saying her job tire her out. it's not like i'm not busy too but i create time for her yet she wont reciprocate". he's confused, like, why does she let him see if he cant touch her? is there something wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by luluosas(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Talk it over with her, she could be under some manipulation of the devil because whether she dresses seductively in the house or not, she is not supposed to deny you her husband sex. And for she to be dressing seductively and yet refuses you to touch her has a lot to say. God bless you.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Kingsean(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
she is getting serviced elsewhere
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Jman06(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
midolian:
And you still call her your wife? Even Mr IBU must be very disappointed in you
Dunno why this post got me lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.