Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (52754 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by EzeeYFB(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Rita30:
She is hurting deeply! What did u do to her? Its obvious she is resenting u, She is punishing u for something. She may have suspected you are cheating on her
and she cant talk abt it?dats nt helping at all,do some women jst tink dia man should decipher dia evri mood,thought n action? If they want a perfect man they can get clay and make dias

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Uchizzy(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2015
grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by dnawah(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2015
she is not his wife.this is wat happened when u carry a woman short cuttly.grin
when u marry legally;u hear things like my daughter,give it and don say no to him.(tire ni tire ko).advises from the mum and the pastor's wife will say Amen to it.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by suruwilliams(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2015
I guess she is one of those workers that block office restroom with condoms grin tongue
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Austinio: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Dera25:
D husband should sit her down to speak senses into her brain abt d so called job because it seems she value d job more dan d husband. Lets I forget, who is d bread winner of d family? because if she is d one, dt means d woman must hv some reasons to justify her action
even if she is the bread winner, that dont give her to right to do so except she is sleeping with another man.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Tell the man to bone the woman too and don't eat her food. Do me, I do you, nothing dey happen. How can a woman be hoarding her kpekus?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by paschenko(m): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2015
My advise is rape her make she carry u go court so dat the whole world go follow hear the travails she has been putting U tru. She is so wicked, if na me calabar boy I for show am say school n church no be d same, haba!!! #how I wish we cld do without women.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by otunba88(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:
She is punishing the man.

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink
Ori e wa ni be#your head dey there.lol
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
SuperModerator:

what happened to your sense of humour
Wat happened 2 ur own sense of reasoning?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by dstnd: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Don't mind d@ SuperModerator, His comment doesn't even make sense. I wonder y sumppl think with their anus.
lol.....thank u jare
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by dstnd: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2015
lozanni:

Ok, She has a calabash of red Palmoil under The bed or She is applying The herbalist age Old trick of ; 'The more you look, The less you see (touch, in this case)'. Lolz.
.....hahaahhahaja weldone bro

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Trafficjam11: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I come house and my wife try this nonsense and leaves me with a hard-on

I swear... She will know say
Anyways, let me comment my reserve

Yeye grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by SuperModerator: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Wat happened 2 ur own sense of reasoning?
Oops, sorry your sense of humour is obviously dead.
undecided
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
same with me o...................i don enter 1 chance
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by hadex2d(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

On our page, one woman said she does it sometimes, because it would make the man longs for his wife.
Longs as how?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2015
SuperModerator:

Oops, sorry your sense of humour is obviously dead.
undecided
Ur sense of reasoning is dead as well, Ode!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by tabisegroup(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink
Chaiii ...u b badoo, i love u
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by ireneony(f): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
RedBenson:

Smh! Your matter don taya us abeg.
why are you pained ...
Woman wrapper!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by nawtikid(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
If I'm tired, if you like call Mohammed, I nor de do
I thought u claimed to b a virgin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by tivta(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
The law in nigeria states that any marriage that has not had intimacy in a year is qualified for divorce. So the man has legal right to leave her if he hasn't gotten any in a year. The other option is to threaten to leave her and carefully watch her reaction. If she doesn't agree even after that, you have every right to leave her.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
why are you pained ...
Woman wrapper!

Me, pained? How? I just talk say ur mata don taya us abeg. Lol.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:

U garrit on point wink cheesy
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by satuma10: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
i think something is wrong somewhere with both of them.From the man's side ,he should access himself well in the area of faithfulness because most women when they discover that their husband cheats ,they will dress so sexy to wake the man up and deny him the opportunity knowing fully well that at that point his female friends are nowhere to be found that night secondly if the man trust himself, there is possibility that his wife gets satisfied(sexually) in her office which makes her get tired because no amount of work that will make a married woman deny her husband sex for job sake in fact she deserve to leave the man's house so the man will know he is single and look for another woman that will understand her role as a wife and keep the man away from temptation.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, not everyone is built for this game. I don't know how true this story is, but just imagine how that woman is controlling ol'boy's django with seductive dresses, yet she won't allow him touch the darn thing. Now, imagine if the case were reversed - it's going to be all kinds of ridiculous accusations about the guy cheating, or being homoerotic. grin

Daughters of Eve have perfected the game...only Jah can save men. grin
Bro we are still taming them big time all you need is intelligence and a little mystery about your personality - You don't let these psychos run you ,you run them. angry
Love them,take care of them but have a holy grail and if they touch it there would be consequences and the consequences should become actions .
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by frankkydee(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Sweetmarriage:
A Woman Sent This To Us...

'papalette, a puzzled man said "my wife wears all sexy dresses at home and mainly see through nighties but wont let me touch her most times. she's always saying her job tire her out. it's not like i'm not busy too but i create time for her yet she wont reciprocate". he's confused, like, why does she let him see if he cant touch her? is there something wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212

re u sure she's ur wife?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by kennyok(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2015
when a woman or a wife Is playing game in her marriage she should know her limits because we men understand every,and if it to make the man long for her and she dsnt know when to pull the trigger for the action to take place believed i she in for crisis..sorry man start your own game my opinion?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Odutodaiwa: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2015
@ Op, this sounds like a familiar story?. Is your wife circumcised?. I don't know what these women think they are for in the house; to decorate the house i guess?. Woe unto any woman who has a faithful man and refuses to keep him by denying him seks!!!.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by staymore: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Vision4God:
Der seems to b communication gap.
D husband shud fit into her activities to spice up der love. cool

Only husbands should fit into their wives activities. The women should always sit and look without any contribution to spice up the love.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Evina(f): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2015
GentleToks:

Hmmmmm!!!! Chai!!! Your hubby is in trouble

cheesy he enjoys being in such trouble. wink
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Evina(f): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
AmberQueen:

U garrit on point wink cheesy

cheesy you know wink
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Vision4God: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Homguy:
didn't you read the Ops post? some posts dey make person wan vomit, not to even think you are male! sad.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Evina(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Punish how? You mean as pee Konji

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.