Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (52377 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by greggng: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
holatin:

Just tell her woman I want to Bleep you, if you say no I would have no alternative than finding a replacement.

You don kill me with laughter. U want make the breed winner run? Who go feed the man?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by tscent(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well, I hate discussing abt marriage ish, by nevertheless. There ought to be understanding BTW da two. Prayers is only da key.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by sammyjo64: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buh He is d man of d house
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by chimoskyg(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
She find herself a better nacker elsewhere
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Amazo: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetmarriage:
A Woman Sent This To Us...

'papalette, a puzzled man said "my wife wears all sexy dresses at home and mainly see through nighties but wont let me touch her most times. she's always saying her job tire her out. it's not like i'm not busy too but i create time for her yet she wont reciprocate". he's confused, like, why does she let him see if he cant touch her? is there something wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212

Simple as a, b, c: some other guy outside is already doing all the touching to her satisfaction.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by lion042(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Have you ever been caught fuccking another man's wife? You have no idea what people like this find themselves in.You would be fuccking humiliated. grin
....bro i can't dare doing it with a married woman....God4bid
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
missbronze:
No, is not matter of that.

The tot of that i'm mandated to be doing it as a wife., is scaring me.
Well I, get your point but the truth is do your job and no one will ask you do extra.

personally ,the moment you use it as at tool against me I'll dump your sorry asss when you least expected it.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by watchindelta(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nawaho she no come from some where? Deport her bk to where she come from nah aba! Bro no time oh undecided
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Homguy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Vision4God:
Der seems to b communication gap.
D husband shud fit into her activities to spice up der love. cool
didn't you read the Ops post? some posts dey make person wan vomit, not to even think you are male! sad.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Felixdav(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
gen2briz:
Kindly employ a fair Lady from Edo between the age of 26 to 28,then make it a must for that Lady to wear see through/sexy dress everyday between 8pm to 11.30pm.
Don't bother to thank we when you see CHANGES. We be one Naija
Immediate changes na Im the oga go see o
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Richy4(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetmarriage:
A Woman Sent This To Us...

'papalette, a puzzled man said "my wife wears all sexy dresses at home and mainly see through nighties but wont let me touch her most times. she's always saying her job tire her out. it's not like i'm not busy too but i create time for her yet she wont reciprocate". he's confused, like, why does she let him see if he cant touch her? is there something wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212

Ahmmmmm you can buy your own sexy wears too. i guess there are g-strings for men in some adult shop. or you can check online. wear it and look super relaxed by sleeping on a couch watching Tv facing up with your package visible like nothing is disturbing you on this planet. it could be perfected if you have no kids at home but if you do, hmmmmmmm. BrB for more solution.

the bottom line is make her desire you.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Mrbigman1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Vision4God:
Der seems to b communication gap.
D husband shud fit into her activities to spice up der love. cool

Simple put;
Someone else is fvckn ur wife.
Dats all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by 50calibre(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol funny story! Well I guess every woman knows the kind of husband she's married to grin

Dressing seductively yet denying a man his right is something I term "Wilful incitement of horn*niness" a very serious crime in my book & that shall never be tolerated in my house.

This kind of thing is basically taunting & only psychos derive pleasure from constantly taunting another person. You don't rub a lion's nose with fresh meat and expect to walk out of there with that meat.

I wish some woman will do this to me hahahaha grin it will give me the moral justification I need to do whatever.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Eluwilussit(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
xjet:
. grin.

Rape things. Anyway, the man should get in top shape and show it off as well. Men can play the game too. Ignore her and find some interesting and manly stuff to do. If your wife is not mad about you, you be loser.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Odunharry(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
50calibre:
Lol funny story! Well I guess every woman knows the kind of husband she's married to grin

Dressing seductively yet denying a man his right is something I term "Wilful incitement of horn*niness" a very serious crime in my book & that shall never be tolerated in my house.

This kind of thing is basically taunting & only psychos derive pleasure from constantly taunting another person. You don't rub a lion's nose with fresh meat and expect to walk out of there with that meat.

I wish some woman will do this to me hahahaha grin it will give me the moral justification I need to do whatever.

lol

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by 50calibre(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Odunharry:

lol

Lol grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by nwonufestus(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2015
cheii anoda man dey bleep am simple n short
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by ddaammyy(f): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2015
No comment. But this should explain beta

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by mrkings84(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2015
meshacha1:
Ah, noting person no go see and hear for this NL
Mr op, you sure say nah your wife?
As in, have you paid her dowry?

If yes, hmm .... I see no reason she will refuse you of your food o, especially when you have paid for it.

Is like you need to tell the ppl were cook the food, make them re-cook because e never done at all.

If you understand what I mean, pls hit like
and u expect people to understand this rubbish u vomited abi
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by SaintMog(m): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
If I'm tired, if you like call Mohammed, I nor de do

Then I go do am outside.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Iyo2rolex(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. I think she is either getting it somewhere or she is trying to punish him for something.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by DonaldGenes(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:
She is punishing the man.

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink
Punish how? You mean as pee Konji
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by DonaldGenes(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2015
mrkings84:
and u expect people to understand this rubbish u vomited abi

Lmao! His comment is as hollow as him...
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:
She is punishing the man.

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink
wa gbayi,sabi girl.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
If I'm tired, if you like call Mohammed, I nor de do
olosho mu standing.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by mekani(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2015
U are still there asking and u cannot run 4-40 for dear life?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by LewisO: 1:39am On Feb 19, 2015
xjet:
. grin.
u are mad o. grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Finally thats not he's wife

NB: i no read the gist sha im commenting based on the title of the post
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 19, 2015
SuperModerator:
Rape her undecided

😨 dafuq
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 19, 2015
The sex deprivation issue is one thing, but why further assume she's trying to 'tease'/'punish' him?

Some of us are high self-maintenance, i.e, maintaining a self-set standard of appearance.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by ireneony(f): 2:41am On Feb 19, 2015
SaintMog:

Then I go do am outside.
you're on your own
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Albishir: 3:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Just make an intensive investigation from her place of work and I doubt if there's no any foul play somewhere. This creatures called women are full of uncertainties and you never can tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.