Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (52752 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by allcomage: 3:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Take it from me,she is having an affair and having her fill out side. Once you start you will never have the urge to do it with your partner even for one year.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by chibyralph(m): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2015
missbronze:
No, is not matter of that.

The tot of that i'm mandated to be doing it as a wife., is scaring me.
Tell God to guve u the strength to always be ready....He ordained marriage and he approved sex for married couples. So pray for strength and willingness, he will grant u that.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by divine247(f): 3:44am On Feb 19, 2015
She could be going through some emotional truma,sit her down then talk to her in a lovely manner and watch what will happen best of luck.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 19, 2015
dstnd:
...a nut is missing in ur brain...we need to screw it back
.. ode
Don't mind d@ SuperModerator, His comment doesn't even make sense. I wonder y sumppl think with their anus.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by skyra: 4:00am On Feb 19, 2015
mizzy007:
he shld touch money den plenty ladies wil rush 2 touch him...
Truest comment so far. She has money on her mind. Just pray she is not frustrated enuf to give it to someone else. She wants to get down, hence the sexy outfits, but y should she give it to you when she feels she is getting nothing in return

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by GatJokez(f): 4:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:

But it shouldn't become a habit. She ought to give in after all the teasing.

Maybe he's not using the correct 'teasing' moves lol. If you keep repeating the same things, it gets boring. Change things up and do things different. Women like for men to be sensual not just s€xu@l. Also, ask her how she's doing and what's wrong and be prepared to really listen.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by zicobaba(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2015
She is being bleeped by a spiritual husband who is never tired but wears your wife out. She needs deliverance(spiritual help). ~FOR THOSE WHO KNOWS~
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2015
old story/ senseless topic
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Diplenty(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2015
The guy is not preparing his wife for the show. Call her during the day to say hi, say some sweet nothings, give her a hug when she comes back, complement her & your night will be guaranteed.

You need to prepare a woman all day for action, especially if you've been married for a couple of years & career issues are there. Make sure you psyche her enough to make her willing & looking forward to you. Motivation for men & women vary..
..In Gordon's voice..men are moved by sight...women by words
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by uzo4Christ(f): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Tink u bot shud chat up,she cud b angry wif u.so chat her up n knw y she's actn dat way
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Solozzo(m): 5:52am On Feb 19, 2015
If she is really tired, let her rest and enjoy sexxx later. U need to control your sexxx drive a bit. A little discussion of this issue could be helpful. For eg let her know she is attractive in her nightie but u understand she is exhausted. After a good rest try again. You should be able to learn if it's due to tiredness or just low libido.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Solozzo(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Diplenty:
The guy is not preparing his wife for the show. Call her during the day to say hi, say some sweet nothings, give her a hug when she comes back, complement her & your night will be guaranteed.

You need to prepare a woman all day for action, especially if you've been married for a couple of years & career issues are there. Make sure you psyche her enough to make her willing & looking forward to you. Motivation for men & women vary..
..In Gordon's voice..men are moved by sight...women by words

Excellent! Sexology 101
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by komek(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2015
From time immemorial, I have always known some women to be evil. Yes! Ur wife belongs here.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by mecussey(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
If I'm tired, if you like call Mohammed, I nor de do

If I am sure she is tired, I go relax but if she come back with the same excuse tomorrow, na raping things.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by 46arcadez(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

On our page, one woman said she does it sometimes, because it would make the man longs for his wife.
Let her pray that another woman does not test the mic when she is trying the make the man long for her

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by dharn10(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

On our page, one woman said she does it sometimes, because it would make the man longs for his wife.
this is a very big rubbish, this person involved is ur husband, so there shouldn't be any reason to long before getting u the wife. the woman is just being dump... coz that act can crash a sweet home

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by SuperModerator: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Don't mind d@ SuperModerator, His comment doesn't even make sense. I wonder y sumppl think with their anus.

what happened to your sense of humour
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Input(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2015
veekid:
and u dont knw how to run?? some men sef

Run to where?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.

Smh! Your matter don taya us abeg.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by MightySparrow: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Tear the dress or the wife or both.

Better still, take her back to her father's house.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by lozanni(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2015
evegran:
Maybe he has added too much weight and he doesnt turn her on anymore. Cant blame the poor lady, life must go on. Lmao!

She should work on reducing his weight through placing him on a proper diet.
The lady involved is a career woman and invests So much effort in It; She should also invest That same effort in her marriage or else She will one Day find out That She does not have a home anymore.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by donodion(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2015
divine247:
She could be going through some emotional truma,sit her down then talk to her in a lovely manner and watch what will happen best of luck.
Emotional breakdown? But tantalizing and torturing his sensual senses while she's having "emotional breakdown " shey?....OK o
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Eljay24(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Its either d man has offended her or she's just doing it for doing sake (ladies do so at times for no reason),

I know that attitude, she's plying mind game
But two can play that game,
Ask her if you have offended her in anyway, if not,

so far as she prepares your meals for you, show no interest in her, for as long as she wants to go on like that, it's gon be pretty hard to do but its reverse psyche,

Do not cut communication totally with her but don't readily initiate it, do not snub her, Don't keep malice with her (believe me u can't win ladies at malice) but avoid sexy talk or flirtn or wen she expects compliments.

Believe me in no time she'd be wondering if she's got somtin wrong with her body"

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by erasokafor(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.

Dear I understnd u but not to be punishing ur man all the time.that is wickedness.u hv time for work n no time for the love of ur life,smtin is wrong n u still wear hot n sexy tins for him. Forget ur submission n tink if u can do such to become a habit(to smone u love)

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by lozanni(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2015
dstnd:
she must be related to an herbalist

Ok, She has a calabash of red Palmoil under The bed or She is applying The herbalist age Old trick of ; 'The more you look, The less you see (touch, in this case)'. Lolz.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by EzeeYFB(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2015
drjay1:
I dont think wearing a see thru cloth means d woman wants to have sex or wants to punish d man. Many married couple will know this. I used to have dis man's kind of frustrations until i took time to understand my wife! We have had sex many times when she initially claim to be very tired. It takes understanding the woman and learn how to handle d situation.
yeah understanding is key......!t if she's doing it too often its not fair.imagine d man refusing his wife sex often n he's not having ano affair the wife wil surely go thru an emotional trauma thinkin wats going on ni.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Harmony222(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Evina:
She is punishing the man.

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink
mk dem too leave blowing for u oooo #SUPERWOMAN
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by EzeeYFB(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2015
wemmieslim:
She needs help ASAP...,the same woman will still come to Nairaland to create thread like "My husband has stop having sex with me,what should I do"??
Confused fellow,she should keep allowing her job to bleep her and take the place of her hubby,SMH for her,the man still has some love left in him for her that's why he's complaining now,when em love leaves,it will do her like film trick,punishing d poor niccur for nothing,
Chaiii...Diarizz God o!!!!
gbe ni ore mi,d worst is d man gettin anoda woman as d medicine for her,she go weep ehn bt it wil b too late.dis world somtimes
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by EzeeYFB(m): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Eljay24:
Its either d man has offended her or she's just doing it for doing sake (ladies do so at times for no reason),

I know that attitude, she's plying mind game
But two can play that game,
Ask her if you have offended her in anyway, if not,

so far as she prepares your meals for you, show no interest in her, for as long as she wants to go on like that, it's gon be pretty hard to do but its reverse psyche,

Do not cut communication totally with her but don't readily initiate it, do not snub her, Don't keep malice with her (believe me u can't win ladies at malice) but avoid sexy talk or flirtn or wen she expects compliments.

Believe me in no time she'd be wondering if she's got somtin wrong with her body"
gr8test advice so far.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by patani(m): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2015
@Oga poster, do you satisfy her anytime you hav the oppotunity? she may be worried you will leave her danglin if she allow you and that may be the reason for rejection most of the time.....talking from experience before i made remediation
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by terrifik19(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2015
I see Divorce imminent...

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by pinky1974: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2015
cry embarassed[/color].
The issue is that u try to ignore her for sometimes,keep yourself busy n don't talk abt it cry[color=#990000]
The issue is that u try to ignore her for sometimes,keep yourself busy n don't talk abt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.