Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50395 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by notoriousbabe: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ayo Orisejafor president Criminals Association of Nigeria{CAN}using religion to dupe people since 120AD. Original bling bling pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by upcrown2512(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
The March ELECTION is not between PDP and APC, but rather between PDP and masses

IF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN IS THE
REASON THE PDP IS PROPOSING ELECTION
SHIFT THEN IT’S A SHAME. WITH THIS TREND
OF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN, ONE
WONDERS WHAT JONATHAN WANTS TO
ACHIEVE BY DIVIDING THE COUNTRY ALONG
ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES. I’M ONLY
WORRIED THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN
DOESN’T KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT
HE’S DOING. BUT IT’S FUNNY TO NOTICE
THAT THE MORE HE VISITS CHURCHES THE
GREATER HIS FALL APPEARS. I’M A CHRISTIAN
AND I WILL NOT VOTE because MR PRESIDENT
VISITED MY CHURCH. ANY RIGHT THINKING
PERSON KNOWS THAT JONATHAN IS LEADING
US TO A DANGEROUS CLIFF WITH HIS
DESPERATION AND CLEAR EXPRESSION OF
RESTIVENESS.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by AYOBAMIO(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] Onus is on C.A.N to disprove or refute this assertion. Failure to do so, then it will be deemed that they indeed collected and shared the said amount. Though sincerely, it cannot be termed a bribe but can best be described as an unholy or greek gift which should have been rejected.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by adioolayi(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
True or False....All I Know, no smoke without fire
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ibisko04: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Jeremiah 7:11
New International Version

11. Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you? But I have been watching! declares the LORD.

Pastors have turned the house of God to the den of robbers. Church has shifted from it primary objective of preaching the gospel and spreadin the word of the lord and new kingdom to properity. On radio and tv, all you see is preaching how to make money and treasure quoting some crap in the bible.

What makes person like me from been a christian is this. Church has become business industry. Pastorpreneus are doing better than enterpreneurs. How many jets do you think Oyedepo has? Does Dangote has same number of jets?

If any pastor under can thinks this allegation is false, they should come out and tell us there side of the story. Heck, this is truth!

Shame to christiandom
MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THE CHURCH TODAY. LIKE I ALWAYS SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBERS, IF THE CHURCH GET IT RIGHT THE NATION WILL BE AT PEACE.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by yusufbida(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The never ending propaganda, the so called pastor should provide a valid proof...

I pity those who will believe this baseless propaganda, 7billion na offering or tithe
KEEP SHUT ALABOSI
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Mylove55(f): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osakah24:
Any unproven allegation against Jonathan gets celebrated as truth. When will all this hatred stop? If anyone sues this man now or arrest him for character defamation all of you will be shouting political witch hunting. When will nigerians learn that the cane you use to flog another today will be used to flog you tomorrow? .7 billion alone cant bribe Papa Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo talk of the whole christian body. Its funny how People can say anything against christianity and get away with it but if you do same with islam they will resort to senseless killings
pa adeboye is not among,but ayo and oyedepo'd gateman of hell fire' can easily collect 2bilion each,which wil be enough to buy more 'jet' and share d remaining 5b to other top pastors of CAN,to spread d propagan that buhari wil islamise nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by sandland: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
I always know that GoodLuck is not a good Christian. When churches were been bumbed here and there what did he do. Now he goes to church to look for votes.
We OK with you. Election to time, l must defeat B,H in six weeks. It's all selfishness
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Jorussia(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
p1jiobi:
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.
From the way you just commented,every sane person know that you are no where near a worker in the Church, not to talk of being a Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by notoriousbabe: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osakah24:
infact God is a business man too.HE understands buying and selling very well thats why HE gave JESUS CHRIST.
oga na wa for that your God o,so why did Jesus drive those traders away from the temple?your bible must be in Chinese language abeg try get the one written in your language or dialect
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by hubreality(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kennywills7:
This musa will b sue soon mark my words!
He will prove dis in court cheesy
A Borno based pastor without Church name nor real identifications spewing lies, same faceless names and fake 500 Northern pastors who recently claimed endorsing GMB are at it again. Interestingly, lies do expire and liars soak in shame. Change indeed! Corruption is not only when monies are stolen from public treasuries, but lying, forgery, false accusations, religion and tribalism are beacons of corruption also.

Vote Wisely!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by hush15: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
i am reading all sorts of comments and i cant believe it.

i thought borno people are the only gullible people to have think Buhari has something to offer but i see its a nigerian problem generally excluding me. hehehe

Jonathan is said to have given out 7billion thru CANand CAN has shared it in all the states and after sharing, borno of all places rejected and came out to confess.

how interesting...

Well, i wont say much not only cos its blasphemy to the body of Christ, also because it just doesnt make any sense at all. Not even a spongebob squarepant sense at all at all.

For those that want to comment and start insulting, i strongly advice you think twice before making any irrational comments cos its clearly written in the scripture. those of us in Christ, we should be careful to say anything against mem of God.
Let God be their judge.

However, it is still

GEJ / JK 2015 till APCriminal all end in jail
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by abbyyzino(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
p1jiobi:
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.

p1jiobi:
Keep it o yourself. Don't tell anyone o! I see u want to taste old joy stick abi. U finally seduced d old man u come here to announce your conquest. Pls pfuck him well and tells how it went.

pastor indeed...mofo!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by yusufbida(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
evvv:
I'm still not convinced. No strong proof provided; case dismissed
KEEP SHUT ALABOSI NOBA 2
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by cozy7(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Where are those who say GEJ should suffer (rule) Nigeria for another 4 years?

THUNDER GO FIRE ALL THEIR MOUTHS.....
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Kakpos: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
GOD WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by MolarT(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
evvv:
I'm still not convinced. No strong proof provided; case dismissed
so because of no proof u dismissed the case. that means u have taken side already. bro, u don't need proof. I see u are under the umbrella.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by iiiyyyk(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gej Gej Gej how many did I call u resign and go.
U have destroyed nigeria, dont destroy the church of Jesus christ.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
eejo:
do you know how much is 7 billion

Yes. . . .
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by babestella: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC moles everywhere even in the church. Na wah ooooo.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The never ending propaganda, the so called pastor should provide a valid proof...

I pity those who will believe this baseless propaganda, 7billion na offering or tithe
all of the above grin grin
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by babestella: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
MolarT:
so because of no proof u dismissed the case. that means u have taken side already. bro, u don't need proof. I see u are under the umbrella.

What do you mean. Ok, buhari and Osinbajo gave Muslim clerics 10 billion naira.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by stildude(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
nagoma:
Jonathan can sacrifice anyone and anything for his ambition to conclude his satanic and diabolical destruction of our Dear country.
you jihadist , why you paint the Church black?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by dat9jaguy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .the pastors simply got their own share of PROTECTION . . . . . . . . . . .rumour has it that online warriors will be beneficiaries of the next wave . . . . . . .no wonder undecided

. . . . . . . . . .umbrella PROTECTION

'Two things will happen in May,GMB will be sworn in and Barcelona will win the champions league'. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by openmine(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I think we need to revisit our defamation laws. It's very weak in Nigeria, anyone can just come out and spew trash without verifiable facts. Jonathan should take this dude to Court to make sure he provides verifiable to show 7billion was disbursed to CAN leaders. What is 3million naira to oyedepo or adeboye?

I don't know why this is comig out from a pastor is maiduguri and didn't come out else where.

Is Osibanjo not a pastor? Why is he not aware of the 7billion?
Thank you very much for ur sound judgement..anything goes in nigeria....
until that pastor can come out with proof of wat he says....den all are baseless accusations...unfortunately,most nigerians hardly verify any news before drawing a conclusion...which can be a disaster esp with the way d system is already being heated up...
I challenge that the pastor...if he has an ounce of dignity still left in him to come forward with concrete proof about his unfortunate allegations.....Am waiting... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by sam4ni: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogirl2:
I didn't believe when Amaechi first made the allegations.

I just couldn't get my head around the idea that Christian pastors would accept a bribe.

How naive I was.

Christians? Pastors??

Ah...things don fall apart for Nigeria
u dnt need 2 belive him is true because is bn long dat dis man call GEJ don d fall dis country
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by MolarT(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please, has GEJ visited any mosque to campaign? this guy is making it obvious he wants to rule just Christians. Am a christian but this guy is way out of line. am awaiting a post like 'GEJ in a masalachi for blessing so as to win the election '.... guess am just imagining things, or is it possible? we ve still got 5weeks to go though, anything can happen. kiss
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Bigtt: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
He is desperate to continue.He needs to bribe the Imans too.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by synergycom19: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Now this Pastors busy offering prayers to GEJ against anything decent,will now have to defend themselves. I said the God is not to be mocked whatever a man sow that shall he reap. This same pastors pretended not to know that christains in the North are suffering even more under GEJ Administration,they refused t fight for the rescue of the mostly christain chibok glris kidnapped. And they forgot about the bombing victims that are languishing in Hospitals across the country without care,help,supports from the Government.
They judgement is just begining

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by CharliParker: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
AM not surprised that PDP can do this, l am totally disappointed in GEJ, NIGERIA truly you need change, I thought it was a joke when Amaechi said it.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by MolarT(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
babestella:

What do you mean. Ok, buhari and Osinbajo gave Muslim clerics 10 billion naira.
mouth open!!!!!! I doubt it but am not going to dismiss it because it is a possibility. I might still ask for proof bt certainly will not dismiss it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.