Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Deception - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deception (5115 Views)

These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up / What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception / When Deception Goes Wrong (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deception by Mhizizzy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
wow never checked ur pix,we be known each other since Pd...am friend to Doja former Archy class rep,I know ur name start with D,am now studying in Usa...chai u self know nairaland

Wow..I tink I know ur face too

How are u doing

AV been seeing
Urposts tho....op u are fine sha
Re: Deception by MrCork: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mhizizzy:

How are u doing

AV been seeing

...are u light skin? angry
Re: Deception by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mhizizzy:

How are u doing

AV been seeing
yea am fine

Nairanlander think sey I be woman rapper,thank God u can help me tell them sad
Re: Deception by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

...are u light skin? angry
she is dark skin grin ...but my girl friend is light skin and she stays in London sad
Re: Deception by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Do girls actually believe dis?

!!!tsop sselesnes
Re: Deception by ivyT(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
excuse me are you an Oau student?microbiology or chemistry

None of the above
Re: Deception by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
ivyT:

None of the above
but you are oau student
Re: Deception by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mhizizzy:

How are u doing

AV been seeing
i remember now Ur name is Sade if ma brain no dey deceive me cheesy
Re: Deception by Mhizizzy(f): 2:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Ipledge:
i remember now Ur name is Sade if ma brain no dey deceive me cheesy

U got dat ryt..
Re: Deception by ifex370(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

U got dat ryt..

Hello smiley
Re: Deception by defemidefemi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
ivyT:

u have to COLLECT permission from me first,b4 anythng can happen

oya dobalee fun mi*
Amphi things, where u most dobale b4 u can manifest. I smell gr8 IFE, yes or yes?
Re: Deception by Maamin(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
It is true...out of the numerous chicks a player keeps. A player have that special girl that can break him down...that one girl his heart yarns for. That one special girl he will want to have a future with...take it from me.

#TrueStory
Re: Deception by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Maamin post=31830228]It is true...out of the numerous chicks a player keeps. A player have that special girl that can break him down...that one girl his heart yarns for. That one special girl he will want to have a future with...take it from me.

#TrueStory [/quote

Mmm really maamin?

A lady big don bitten you? Go on......... Tell me 'bout that heart yarn
Re: Deception by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Maamin:
It is true...out of the numerous chicks a player keeps. A player have that special girl that can break him down...that one girl his heart yarns for. That one special girl he will want to have a future with...take it from me.

#TrueStory

Mmm really maamin?

A lady bug don bitten you? Go on......... Tell me 'bout that heart yarn
Re: Deception by Maamin(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Xiadnat:

Mmm really maamin?

A lady bug don bitten you? Go on......... Tell me 'bout that heart yarn

Seriously you are right..i cant deny it, but a player got to do what he got to do....perhaps, a recession of the game

#PlayersLoveSincerelyToo grin
Re: Deception by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Maamin:

Seriously you are right..i cant deny it, but a player got to do what he got to do....perhaps, a recession of the game

#PlayersLoveSincerelyToo grin

Stop, yapping about Maamin. You is not a player and you know it.

I am telling' yo momma..... grin
Re: Deception by Maamin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Xiadnat:

Stop, yapping about Maamin. You is not a player and you know it.

I am telling' yo momma..... grin

Hahahahaha...you sound like Chiadanin my NL sweet hrt. but she went AWOL..ending of last year.

Or are you the one? grin
Re: Deception by mrkay101(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
I actually believe for one it is true.. any guy dat says otherwise hasn't found that person.

there's always that one girl a guy would want to give the whole world to. they may not date.. heck they might not even get married but when there's an opportunity to make that special one smile he would be glad to do it..

talking from experience.
the thing is dat most girls don't believe it when a guy is really sincere with them
Re: Deception by Dekatron(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2015
You know. Everybody has that person that rules them. A player is human nah... Dafuq is wrong wit the statement? NOTHING. A player always has that 'special girl' that would make him helpless.
Re: Deception by harffie(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2015
True...
Re: Deception by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maamin:

Hahahahaha...you sound like Chiadanin my NL sweet hrt. but she went AWOL..ending of last year.

Or are you the one? grin

Hehehe.......maybe. She sounds like a cool chic. I like her already. In alternate world, I prolly was. grin
Re: Deception by Maamin(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hehehe.......maybe. She sounds like a cool chic. I like her already. In alternate world, I prolly was. grin

May be you can take her place! cheesy
Re: Deception by Pdizzle(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
jomile:
I don't believe dat dere is anything as side chick,if a girl still believes dis den she is truly a goat,men cheat cos dey want to,dey cheat cos dey have feelings for dis new chick,girls will be deceiving dem selves,saying dey r d main chick,nd d oda one is just a side chick,after all he gives you money,he gives her money too,he makes luv to u,he makes luv to her too,he tells u he luvs u,he tells her d same,he tells u to dream of him at nite,nd he tells her d same,so tell me wats d difference between u nd dis side chick...NOTHING,so d sooner we get dis side chick thing of our head,d better,lets face reality,dere is nothing like side chick

Smart girl
Re: Deception by lifegate007(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
hello mhizizzy like to chat wid u in.private [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Deception by pbs4real(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Do girls actually believe dis?
why didnt u contest 4 miss NL?
Re: Deception by Youngpo413: 12:58am On May 20, 2015
jomile:
I don't believe dat dere is anything as side chick,if a girl still believes dis den she is truly a goat,men cheat cos dey want to,dey cheat cos dey have feelings for dis new chick,girls will be deceiving dem selves,saying dey r d main chick,nd d oda one is just a side chick,after all he gives you money,he gives her money too,he makes luv to u,he makes luv to her too,he tells u he luvs u,he tells her d same,he tells u to dream of him at nite,nd he tells her d same,so tell me wats d difference between u nd dis side chick...NOTHING,so d sooner we get dis side chick thing of our head,d better,lets face reality,dere is nothing like side chick
There are side chicks o,so many of them,some even know themselves but still sticks to the guy especially if he is handsome and rich,hoping to become the main chick someday.

So many pusys to sample,one man one pusy won't be enough,so we still an extra pusy on the side...that is killing two or more birds with one stone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? / In This Situation, What Will You Do? / 18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.