Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? (5181 Views)

Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ugodaniel(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2007
I went out with this muslim girl for over a year and then we parted ways. she told me her mother's very worried about her after one prayer she (her mum) underwent @ da time. her mum also instructed her that she'll incur Allah's wrath if she doesnt say her full prayers as and when due. This prompted her to separate with me. I likedthis girl so much and always think about her always. She offered an alternative anyways, we can still be in da relationship but no stafn! and all that!

Being that we were before then highly intimate, this shouldnt work and i opted out, meaning am free to date another girl and she can go back to her strict religious adherence as,a ccording to her, her mum can find out and da consequences would be dire.

Fellow Nairaland users, ever since we separated, i have tried to see if i can forget her and move on with some other chicks but nadah, i couldn't. I always end up telling da chicks (both white and black) it can't work out between us. How do if forget about her and move on with my life.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ima1(f): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2007
how about eliminating stuff that reminds you of her, like pictures and other stuff, its hard moving on but the first steps has gotta be taking away anything that reminds you of her and the best way to get over someone is to find someone else, doesn't have to be anything serious.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by WesleyanA(f): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2007
awww embarassed

how old is she. does she live with her parents?
maybe you can convert her. maybe. it'll be hard to convert her parents though

I really don't have any advice except that you'll get over her before you know it wink and you should.
you know what happened with romeo and juliet. you don't want any tragedy, do you?
It'll take some time but you'll get over it.

I suggest you take ima1's advice too (i won't put myself in your shoes though lipsrsealed)
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Busta(f): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2007
guy, u really don't need to put up her pics . . not kool

It is hard when u like someone but get nuthin in return. Let her be. . for the sake of her religion.
Try harder to get over it, go to clubs, call ur old friends or better still focus on ur career.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by WesleyanA(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2007
oh yeah. there's nothing wrong with thinking about her. you can't make youself stop 'cause it's natural.
you'll just find yourself thinking about her less and less until you get over her. It'll just happen

just try not too get too obsessed (puting her pictures under your pillow and in your computer screen). that's unhealthy.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ugodaniel(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2007
well, am tryn and still gonna try to get her outta my system but heck! its so difficult cos there were so many 'sweet' memories! cry
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Bolarge(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2007
My friend d'u think u're doin the girl any good puttin up her pics on the internet?
Respect her privacy n'take 'em off!!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by angelchi(f): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
Delete her frm ur system. grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by McDreamy: 4:12am On Feb 22, 2007
Think about something/someone else, SIMPLE!!!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Beautygyal(f): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2007
Try bein busy evrytime so that u haven't got anytime 2 think bout her.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nduleme(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2007
Bros, leave that thing, its a simple fact in life that you should miss someone you like - especially when she is gone, but it is also maturity to know you can't have it all.

I could understand that you never thought much of the fact that you are from different religions when you started dating, this is obviously because you never thought the relationship would get any serious.

From what you said am not sure if the relationship was any serious, it was simply intimate, and you will forget her the moment you meet another "intmate girl"

And next time don't go for an imam's daugther
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Uche2nna(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2007
Yeah dont go for the alfa daughter just go for the Imam's daughter grin js jking

I feel U ma brother, it is always difficult to let go of a loved one but let go U must.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ugodaniel(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2007
Its so painful cry but hey i'll sure get over it. My friends told me to date her room-mate who has been admiring me secretly. Somehow i get this feeling she aint missing me as much as i'm missing her!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Tobiegal(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2007
Eyah, Ugodaniel, am sory abt wot u r going tru. There is simply nothing as bad as missing someone u cant have.

Mayb u shd keep a distance 4 now, while u ensure that u keep ur mind occupied at al times, n as 4 her roommate, dont even go dere! angry

dat u r like dis wld mean she's probably hurting 2, so going after her roommate wld b 2much 4 her as it wld be for u!

b wise man.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Beautygyal(f): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
No bro don't even think of goin wid her roommate thas jus going 2 make things worser.

@Uche2nna lol
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by cuteass1(f): 3:09am On Mar 06, 2007
@ ugodaniel
guess the replies from nairaland did help you. . . . .seems you got over her faster than we thought.
Congratulations!!!! and good luck on your newly found love. Need i mention her name??
Guess your profile answers the question. . . hehehe grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 3:32am On Mar 06, 2007
that was quick, men ehhhhh nawah for them ooooooo. one minute i can't think of anything else, and oh i might just go for roommate that fancies me and the next white nkem. chai the round u-turn is too fast and furious

but i guess you're happy now and not heart broken so thats got to be good undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2007
Well I am so happy I met you and now it's all good. I know the future's bright and you are the best thing that happened to me. Danny, I love you and cherish you so much!

your baby cares.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 3:12am On Mar 07, 2007
hmmmm grin grin grin lipsrsealedshocked shocked
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 3:31am On Mar 07, 2007
white`Nkem:

Well I am so happy I met you and now it's all good. I know the future's bright and you are the best thing that happened to me. Danny, I love you and cherish you so much!

your baby cares.
NA WAH OOOOOOOOOOOO E NL. can some define love
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by jgirl3: 3:47am On Mar 07, 2007
white`Nkem:

your baby cares.
Nna Na wa o! This is serious - like play like play
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ugodaniel(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2007
;d ;d :d wink
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2007
j-girl:

Omo Eko:

NA WAH OOOOOOOOOOOO E Nairaland. can some define love

ROTFL
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ugodaniel(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
j-girl:

like play like play, e go happen! grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by WesleyanA(f): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2007
roflmao cheesy

that was real fast (how you got over your ex.)
what e-love can do. just make sure your parents support you two together this time aroud. lol
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
LMAO

e love is e fast or should i say E2fast grin grin grin

yeah hope all is well this time round cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by naijacutee(f): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
efastfastlove.com grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by mukina2: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2007
OMG shocked grin lipsrsealed

*sits on a bench*
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2007
i'm gonna log on to that site
thanks nijacutee LOL
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by cuteass1(f): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2007
Now i guess all these numerous people searching for love. . . . friendship. . . submissive love. . . . faithful wife. . . . colourful chick. . . . "not more than friends". . . . one and only. . . . mother-of-children. . . . nigerian guy. . . .prince/princess-charming. . . . (someone please help me with the list, lol)

can now take a deep breath cos the sky is now their limit to what nairaland can do.
Nairaland answereth all cry-outs for love, just hang on in there wink . . . . . . .
lrof (laughing while rolling on the floor)
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 2:25am On Mar 08, 2007
cute-ass:

Now i guess all these numerous people searching for love. . . . friendship. . . submissive love. . . . faithful wife. . . . colourful chick. . . . "not more than friends". . . . one and only. . . . mother-of-children. . . . nigerian guy. . . .prince/princess-charming. . . . (someone please help me with the list, lol)

can now take a deep breath because the sky is now their limit to what nairaland can do.
Nairaland answereth all cry-outs for love, just hang on in there wink . . . . . . .
lrof (laughing while rolling on the floor)
oh LORD, laughing and rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Beautygyal(f): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2007
thas good u got over her

good luck wid ur new love

lol ppl on nairaland make me luff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Wife, Poverty Or Hell: Which Do You Fear Most? / Does Your Nigerian Guy Love Your Tattoo ? / Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.