Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls (2114 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lolz

Please am here to seek advice/rather clue on how to handle such guy.

I happen to have a guy who is ok with his finances and have rich high profile friends he's not married though

So this dude always want me to be around him for fun like clubs,outing just say anything fun
He can spend #200k or more on outings like hangouts or clubs on what to eat,drink and all just say fun

But I need cash to carter for my needs I don't smoke neither do I drink wen we go for all these outings he spends forcing me to drink and eat whatever I like despite the cost hence its something to be downloaded in the belly he can spend any amount even to an extent he invites those his friends to join him in those hangouts

Please how do i move this guy in taking care of my needs not drinks or foods ,I have split wit him so many times he keeps calling me back.

Note: Nothing much serious with him not as a lover just friends with benefit but I don't seem to get my own benefit wink

MATURED MINDS PLS!!
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
RIP to you.

You're about to be..

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Friends with benefit?

Are you male or female? You didn't include that. The fact that he buys drinks and all that for you doesn't make you his problem. Hustling is allowed
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
So u are saying u dont want food and drinks....u want Ferrari or bugati ryt??
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Harbosede02:

cheesy
Nah I got other needs not food or drinks
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by afolwalex20(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Get a job undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by medacares: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
@OP the solution to ur problems in in ur hands.

Were u actually bleeping him with no returns? Or r u hoping he will propose to u someday?
I think u should define ur relationship and then ask him for what ever u need.
I can't believe u r shy of asking him for money.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by freshness2020: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
lol.. Don't mind her.
She wants to reap where she did not sow.
Is he your father?
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by lordthree(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
[size=24pt]Must you depend on a man? don't you have hands to work? he has obviously seen you're not worth taking care of… [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
D guy realise dat ure just like any other girls so he knows ure only afta his money, so he is free to do what he likes with his money, he just want u to be by his side till he finds a wife material, so its up to u to stick with the friends with benefit as uve termed it to be and look 4 a job or u get the fvck out of his life, u are going to loose anyway.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
another word for friends wit benefit pls?
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
I would appreciate getting tips on how to handle this kinda guy

Romancelanders tell me o
Abi is it cos he's a guy I need clips
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
sweetorgasms:
D guy realise dat ure just like any other girls so he knows ure only afta his money, so he is free to do what he likes with his money, he just want u to be by his side till he finds a wife material, so its up to u to stick with the friends with benefit as uve termed it to be and look 4 a job or u get the fvck out of his life, u are going to loose anyway.

Even if he proposes I wouldn't accept

Am just corncened why he spends much on that food and drinks not my problem
But got needs on wat to Carter for on what's being spent

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:

Even if he proposes I wouldn't accept

Am just corncened why he spends much on that
HE wont even propose to you, d truth is that he does not love u that much to propose, so its up to you to use your bottom power to take what you want from him and move on.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
I see...You want to be cheap without looking cheap but your self-esteem keeps getting in the way? Well, you can lose your self-worth, or you can go make your own money. Your choice.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by CountDracula(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
afolwalex20:
Get a job undecided

I want to say "I love u" for d comment. But these days dat cud turn into smthng weird. @brendawine or bread and wine or watever ur name is; u shud stop tryin to use someone elses money and get a life.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
justified19:
another word for frieds wit benefit pls?

Bleep buddies. Sex with no strings attached

I don't know what she wants because she gave him what he gave her, which is sex. Why she needs money baffles me because so far she's been "benefitting" from him-food, drinks & sex.

OP, what else have you given him besides an average vagina? Seriously, girls need to stop this mentality of thinking they're doing a person a huge favour by having sex with them. What's so special about your sex to think you deserve drinks, food & money from a guy that's not even your man? That coochie better whistle or hum some country's national anthem for it to be deserving of such luxury.

YOU GAVE HIM WHAT HE GAVE YOU AS FAR AS SEX IS CONCERNED, SO GET OVER YOURSELF & HAVE A SEAT. Dude even thrown in a few crumbs your way but you still want more for half the job-it takes two to get laid, boo. Unless you're his woman, you deserve nothing more. So shut your mouth or close your legs if you don't like it. Tough.

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Bleep buddies. Sex with no strings attached

I don't know what she wants because she gave him what he gave her, which is sex. Why she needs money baffles me because so far she's been "benefitting" from him-food, drinks & sex.

OP, what else have you given him besides an average vagina? Seriously, girls need to stop this mentality of thinking they're doing a person a huge favour by having sex with them. What's so special about your sex to think you deserve drinks, food & money from a guy that's not even your man? That coochie better whistle or hum some country's national anthem for it to be deserving of such luxury.

YOU GAVE HIM WHAT HE GAVE YOU AS FAR AS SEX IS CONCERNED, SO GET OVER YOURSELF & HAVE A SEAT. Dude even thrown in a few crumbs your way but you still want more for half the job-it takes two to get laid, boo. Unless you're his woman, you deserve nothing. No shut your mouth or close your legs if you don't like it. Tough.

And who told u is sex
Nop that's not my kinda friendship with him but yes as a male he wants that from me.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:

And who told u is sex
Nop that's not my kinda friendship with him but yes as a male he wants that from me.

So you want more for what, being his companion? Want
more for just being there? You have got to be clowning! Exactly what are you giving him then? I believe I asked.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by agabaI23(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
I will talk more if you answer this question..

Do you gain anything from him apart from food and drinks which his other friends get?
@ brendawine
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by rawpadgin(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
what does he do for a living
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
agabaI23:
I will talk more if you answer this question..

Do you gain anything from him apart from food and drinks which his other friends get?
@ brendawine

Nop
Like wen he takes me out am kinda boring not consuming more drinks with him or eating a lot he calls those his male friends to join him there and spend the cash

Mostly wenevr he makes much money for contract or agency
He spends like mad moving to high profile hangouts for just belly sad
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by younghartz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:

Nop
Like wen he takes me out am kinda boring not consuming more drinks with him or eating a lot he calls those his male friends to join him there and spend the cash

Have u heard abt juju b4?
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by dharay99: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
see †alk, he keeps callinq yhu back
& no s†rinqs a††ached.? & yhu
s†ill can† †el him basically d †ins yhu need.?

Abehq neeeexxxxxxxxx† †hread.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by agabaI23(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:

Nop

Possibly you are beautiful and he likes to flaunt you.
If you do not maintain communication in between hang outs, then it that he does not really care. He probably does not save at all.

Here's what you can do
1. Tell him frankly that you do not eat because you have other needs. Ask him to give you just 10-20% of what he is ready to spend.
2. You have sex with him. If he refuses, move on. He will get another. Already, he has others not just you. You are just a side chick
If he likes you, he will give you if not he will forget about you.
3. Does he get broke between contracts? Help save some of the money for him. This is if you want him to be serious with you. He will forever remember you.

SUMMARY
if you just want money from him, stop keeping your own side of the bargain. if he gives you money good. if he does not, you have nothing to lose because it means you are no different from the other friends who come eat the same stuff and go home while you complete his fun evening by gracing his bed. In the morning you go home to your problem.

5. If you're secretly in love with him, it may be difficult but you need to muster courage.

6. Make sure you are not obtaining money from another brother who you are forming St. Cecelia Hardtoget for.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
younghartz:

Have u heard abt juju b4?

Lolz grin
I Neva reach to go match tortoise bro
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by brendawine(f): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Possibly you are beautiful and he likes to flaunt you.
If you do not maintain communication in between hang outs, then it that he does not really care. He probably does not save at all.

Here's what you can do
1. Tell him frankly that you do not eat because you have other needs. Ask him to give you just 10-20% of what he is ready to spend.
2. You have sex with him. If he refuses, move on. He will get another. Already, he has others not just you. You are just a side chick
If he likes you, he will give you if not he will forget about you.
3. Does he get broke between contracts? Help save some of the money for him. This is if you want him to be serious with you. He will forever remember you.

SUMMARY
if you just want money from him, stop keeping your own side of the bargain. if he gives you money good. if he does not, you have nothing to lose because it means you are no different from the other friends who come eat the same stuff and go home while you complete his fun evening by gracing his bed. In the morning you go home to your problem.

5. If you're secretly in love with him, it may be difficult but you need to muster courage.

6. Make sure you are not obtaining money from another brother who you are forming St. Cecelia Hardtoget for.

Thanks
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by younghartz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:

Lolz grin
I Neva reach to go match tortoise bro

Lol
You re not ready den grin
Just joking
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:
Lolz

Please am here to seek advice/rather clue on how to handle such guy.
I happen to have a guy who is ok with his finances and have rich high profile friends he's not married though

So this dude always want me to be around him for fun like clubs,outing just say anything fun
He can spend #200k or more on outings like hangouts or clubs on what to eat,drink and all just say fun
OP say God grin
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by donholy28(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
If only u had a job.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by donholy28(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP say God grin
She never realise say she hit jackpot
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Oahray: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
What exactly does he benefit from you (that doesn't benefit you also)? At least you enjoy his food and drinks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo):see How Girls Are / See What This Man Does With Anybody That Wants To Date His Daughter(pic) / My Morale Is Always Failing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.