Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] (2326 Views)

My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
I guess am in hot soup, my G'friend recently got admitted to one of the private university in Nigeria and within a month now here what she told me, just confused, a big man for that matter, chasing after 15yr old girl,chai naija nah wash!

Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wetin u sef dey do with 15 year old girl? And even putting screenshots with her pic as background on the net?! Ive seen her full pics.
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by Enegod(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
angry
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by siegfried99(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
U and the man no dey shame @OP angry

15 years? shocked hian!

I shake bum bum for u

Except of cuz u are a kid as well grin

4 Likes

Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by Sleekydee(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
booked
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
siegfried99:
U and the man no dey shame @OP angry

15 years? shocked hian!

I shake bum bum for u

Except of cuz u are a kid as well grin

OP na 17 sef, so no shake bum bum for am again cheesy

Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by Obiomon: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just passing by lipsrsealed
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by siegfried99(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

OP na 17 sef, so no shake bum bum for am again cheesy

Lol.. I just see the thing oo grin

**i comment my reserve** grin
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by tare22(m): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Teleemundo. Where is Elisa
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by vjsmiles: 2:30am On Feb 20, 2015
NEVER SAW ANYTHING CALLED "PROFFESION OF LOVE" THERE IN THAT SCREENSHOT angry

1 Like

Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by MRMICKMEN: 2:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Swaqwiz:
I guess am in hot soup, my G'friend recently got admitted to one of the private university in Nigeria and within a month now here what she told me, just confused, a big man for that matter, chasing after 15yr old girl,chai naija nah wash!

so u f u c k underaged girls u go go prison 21yrs.mumu
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2015
MRMICKMEN:

so u f u c k underaged girls u go go prison 21yrs.mumu
See who is talking, Michael when did you start ffucking or you wan make I expose you here
Re: A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Swaqwiz:
What soup?

The girl will still leave you. You have a full life ahead of you so brace for that and stop worrying about a girl.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Handbag Wahala / Night Chat With Delectablegyal / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.