Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Buhari In London (Picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London (Picture) (59901 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / 2face, Tinubu & Akande Visit Buhari In London (Picture) / British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by MymothersKeeper(f): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Etinosajay:

That's a sick person talking. I hope you've been cured of whatever malaise you had. Frustrated tomb raider

I don't have your time
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Fulba(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Why must the picture be taken with that health control background? Whoever took that picture is dumb. Anything health at this point in time, should be avoided. Whether it has anything to do with Buhari or not. You don't talk about bones where there are old people. Lol

I know you are saying in your mind that, "forever young; I wanna be, forever young". Be careful oh, your own old age is coming. You are aughing at old people like you are not burn yet. Very soon you go old too. And we will see how u will rephrase your old adage: In very few year from now you will be like, "talking about bones reminds me of dogs.

Little child, watch your mouth and know that the young get old too!
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by aspirebig: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Story....
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by eaglechild: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
How come they even allowed this dictator into the UK

Look how he is starring at the floor like a timid mouse who is afraid to answer questions from a land free of his Boko boys.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by REAL64: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
makazona:
hw do we know he iz d one truely?
am just seeing a figure n not d face.

just my observation
USE UR BRAIN
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by dmozart: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite
Kai, never underestimate the wonders of ogogoro. Sai Ogogoro! Sai Simplemach !! Sai Clueless!!!

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by TippyTop(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=15pt]Buhari otherwise known as Yaradie[/size] mark 2.

I hope he comes back in one piece, but the man is ill. Anyone who says Buhari is not abroad for prostrate cancer treatment is running away from the obvious truth.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by aspirebig: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
stinggy:
Always queuing and waiting till it's his turn to get attended to..
Much love for this man

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari!

If it is in Nigeria, will he queue or be alone?

Uk don humble the man like pikin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by dmozart: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

Bush Man!! see as u just displayed ur IGNORANCE to the whole world, I don't blame u sha, u've not travelled out before neither have u been to any of the international airports in the country.

FYI : That room is a room in the Airport is to Screen foreigners from countries with certain kind of disease outbreaks like Ebola, Yellow fever,etc. It is Not an hospital.

Next time Code ur IGNORANCE
BRUTAL

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
THE MAN IS GALLANT, BOUNCY AND REELS OFF UNDILUTED SWAG. NO ACTING..BUILT WITH DIS FINESSE..HE OFTEN LEAVES THIS AIR OF SOBER PIQUANCY WHEN U SEE HIM IN CERTAIN POSITIONS...IT TELLS A LOT ABOUT AN INSPIRED AND EXPOSED MAN..SO ARTISTIC.. MAKES U WONDER HOW THIS PHOTOGRAPHERS KNOW EXACTLY WEN TO SNAP HIM.... THOSE GUYS MUST BE PROFESSIONALS..(FOLLOWING HIM ABOUT TO GET A SHOT).HE LOOKS SO CALCULATIVE.. SO THINKING OF HOW BEST HE CAN SALVAGE A COUNTRY.. THAT REEKS OF CORRUPTION.. STAGGERING IN THE BRINKS OF DECAY..APPALLING AND FAILED BEHAVIORS OF CALLOUS POLITICAL DESPERADOS...THE RESOLUTE DECISION OF HIS PEOPLE YEARNING 4 #CHANGE..AND HIS OPEN RESPONSIBILITY IN MAKING HISTORY..BRINGING THIS #CHANGE, OVERTLY WITH ALL THE STRENGTH HE CAN GATHER IN HIS LOINS..
TO A CRYING MILLIONS WHO VOWS 4 AN ALTERNATIVE IN THE FACE OF ALL THE BROUHAHA........YOU CAN NOT HELP BUT POSE LIKE THAT.... THINKING...HE IS SEEING CIVILIZATION & GROWTH OF NIGERIA IN PICTURES.. BELIEVE ME..
SOMEFIN U CAN NOT SEE WITH UR ORDINARY EYES..PROBABLY SAYING TO HIMSELF.. "EUROPE WAIT.., SOON MY COUNTRY WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS. AND THIS SAME THING THAT GIVES UR CHILDREN JOY, MY PEOPLE WILL RELISH.. CUS WE ALL DESERVE IT"...THINKING OUT LOUD..
NIGERIA CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS BUHARI COME 2015..ITS AN ADVICE..ITS A VISION..WE NEED TO CHASE SCAVENGERS AND BLOODSUCKERS OF OUR COUNTRY OUT OF GOVERNMENT SO OUR COUNTRY CAN GROW..

WE ALL NEED CHANGE.. AND WE KNOW IT...
#CHANGE #BUHARI/PROF 2015....APC IS THE PLATFORM.. UR VOTE IS THE TAKE OFF...#APC.

WE NEED IT, WE KNOW IT, WE DESERVE IT....#March4buhari.. AS IT IS HERE, SO IT IS ON GROUND................#CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Champele(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dead man walking.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fulba:

I know you are saying in your mind that, "forever young; I wanna be, forever young". Be careful oh, your own old age is coming. You are aughing at old people like you are not burn yet. Very soon you go old too. And we will see how u will rephrase your old adage: In very few year from now you will be like, "talking about bones reminds me of dogs.

Little child, watch your mouth and know that the young get old too!

So you assume I am young, eh? Only cowards are afraid of getting old. Don't assume that only kids are on nairaland. I am an old horse. I may not be as old as Buhari, but I look forward to getting there someday, by God's grace.

If you are old and afraid, maybe you didn't enjoy your youth. Lol. Old age is a privilege. It is something I consider a blessing. It is a chance to enjoy one's labour and children. No offence intended. Just a proverb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Clonus: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite

So u don't know that there is a health control unit in every port? Na waooooo
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Etinosajay(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

I don't have your time

That means your sickness hasn't been cured. Please take all the time you need and cure that your malignant malaise.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Champele(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
You got them.Wow! He is truly sick o!
simplemach:

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Simple man. If na one bayelsa man you'd see security all over him

hahaha. Make the bayelsa man catch, u go hear wehn grin grin
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by tuncy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
honeyseller291:
Buhari. Or bobo hari or whatever he is called is it mahammadu or mahammed?becus him no the talk true.
MY STAKE IS THAT HE IS HAPPY OR HAPPILY STANDING IN LONDON SOIL PERHAPS HE WENT TO DO CHECK UP ON HIS POSTRATE OR POST WAEC IN CAMBRIDE (lol) in LONDON.
BUT THIS SAME MAN DENIED AND CEASED AWOLOWO INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,REFUSING AND STOPING THE OLD DADDY FROM TRAVELING TO MINOSOTA U.S.A FOR CHECK UP.
I ASK YORUBA PEOPLE UNA WANT VOTE OSIBANJO OR BUHARI OR GEJ?

Lol... Why you dull like this... We yorubas are educated, and reasonable except for some few bastards(e.g FFK)...

We don't vote base on sentiment or ethnic bias, we re forgiving people.

In 2007, we voted Yaradua/GEJ- none was yoruba,
In 2011, we voted GEJ/Sambo- none of them was yoruba!

At least one of dem is always a northerner!

In 1993, a northerner denied our Son 'abiola'
In 1999, Obj choose a northern vice, 2007, a northern successor,
In 2011, an otueke man!
We choose dem!

Therefore, ds year, beyond. Ethnicity, we are voting GMB/PYO for better governance!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by TippyTop(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
Tlovely:
THE MAN IS GALLANT, BOUNCY AND REELS OFF UNDILUTED SWAG. NO ACTING..BUILT WITH DIS FINESSE..HE OFTEN LEAVES THIS AIR OF SOBER PIQUANCY WHEN U SEE HIM IN CERTAIN POSITIONS...IT TELLS A LOT ABOUT AN INSPIRED AND EXPOSED MAN..SO ARTISTIC.. MAKES U WONDER HOW THIS PHOTOGRAPHERS KNOW EXACTLY WEN TO SNAP HIM.... THOSE GUYS MUST BE PROFESSIONALS..(FOLLOWING HIM ABOUT TO GET A SHOT).HE LOOKS SO CALCULATIVE.. SO THINKING OF HOW BEST HE CAN SALVAGE A COUNTRY.. THAT REEKS OF CORRUPTION.. STAGGERING IN THE BRINKS OF DECAY..APPALLING AND FAILED BEHAVIORS OF CALLOUS POLITICAL DESPERADOS...THE RESOLUTE DECISION OF HIS PEOPLE YEARNING 4 #CHANGE..AND HIS OPEN RESPONSIBILITY IN MAKING HISTORY..BRINGING THIS #CHANGE, OVERTLY WITH ALL THE STRENGTH HE CAN GATHER IN HIS LOINS..
TO A CRYING MILLIONS WHO VOWS 4 AN ALTERNATIVE IN THE FACE OF ALL THE BROUHAHA........YOU CAN NOT HELP BUT POSE LIKE THAT.... THINKING...HE IS SEEING CIVILIZATION & GROWTH OF NIGERIA IN PICTURES.. BELIEVE ME..
SOMEFIN U CAN NOT SEE WITH UR ORDINARY EYES..PROBABLY SAYING TO HIMSELF.. "EUROPE WAIT.., SOON MY COUNTRY WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS. AND THIS SAME THING THAT GIVES UR CHILDREN JOY, MY PEOPLE WILL RELISH.. CUS WE ALL DESERVE IT"...THINKING OUT LOUD..
NIGERIA CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS BUHARI COME 2015..ITS AN ADVICE..ITS A VISION..WE NEED TO CHASE SCAVENGERS AND BLOODSUCKERS OF OUR COUNTRY OUT OF GOVERNMENT SO OUR COUNTRY CAN GROW..

WE ALL NEED CHANGE.. AND WE KNOW IT...
#CHANGE #BUHARI/PROF 2015....APC IS THE PLATFORM.. UR VOTE IS THE TAKE OFF...#APC.

WE NEED IT, WE KNOW IT, WE DESERVE IT....#March4buhari.. AS IT IS HERE, SO IT IS ON GROUND................#CHANGE!
[/s]
I think this guy has a decent supplier jeeze!

You can smoke that shiit but never come online when you're high on drugs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Champele(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
You sound like you are crying?.
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Simplemach who doesn't understand the signs in an airport is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Godson1996: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by saudatu(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
makazona:
hw do we know he iz d one truely?
am just seeing a figure n not d face.

just my observation

Can't you recognize our next President if you see him. You need HD glasses. cool
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by dantewest: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
ShakurM:
International presido! cool

See as Oga dey think of ideas 4 9ja!

Lmao!!!
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
GMB is too gallant and handsome,onlike mr stealing is not corruption
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by dantewest: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
TippyTop:

I think this guy has a decent supplier jeeze!

You can smoke that shiit but never come online when you're high on drugs.

Been high and online is more fun bruh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by obailala(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bros na Sai Buhari 2015-2023
lol... bro, I personally dont think any Nigerian (or even African) leader deserves a 2nd term. 4 years is enough for any reasonable person to make his mark and leave or hand over to a well groomed and trusted protégé . However, if the person's performance is exceptionally brilliant, then we can consider an extension. But until then for me, it is Sai Buhari 2015-2019!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Prisca0ge(f): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Simplemach who doesn't understand the signs in an airport is a dullard.
grin I love this so much.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by kay1one2(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
The guy dey "health control"! I rest my case!!!
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Prisca0ge(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Godson1996:
Good
bro, is that President Buhari in the car?
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by huseinhad(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
PointB:
He even lacks confidence to look up!

Is he afraid someone will approach him with the microphone he dreads like death? Shame!

I hope he uses the opportunity of his visit to request for his certificate (in person) from Cambridge!
That's the way of people of integrity, honest and modest people, and to that remember gentle people don't look at other people face to search for favour. He is religious not a hypocrates like oga.
As for result thank you have finally accepted that he has which he went in search of. Haters of Buhari are lovers of corruption.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by babaagba1000: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
agabusta:

Why cant you use your head. So anybody that you see in a foreign airport has now gone to the country for treatment right? The way some of you guys think is an embarrassment.

my friend how can you be talking like that?..who travels out of his country secretly at the peak of election of an election his vying for a sit in... this your excuse not good enuf...think of another one...if there is no muchu muchu moves lai mohammed or who ever is his press sec. would have announced his trip...like they announce all other things....
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Champele(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whoever took this photo for APC is dumb,he want to lie and end up lying to himself. That is health control sign above GMB bro.and you didn't let us see his face.lol. Sick+illiterate=backwardness.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by kate3: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
THEY WANT TO GO AND DO ANOTHER RIGGING MEETING. HAS BOLA AND OBJ GONE? PLS. CHECK FOR US. CRIMINALS DON'T DO THEIR MEETINGS AT HOME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.