Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari In London (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London (Picture) (59939 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / 2face, Tinubu & Akande Visit Buhari In London (Picture) / British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by MAN88NG: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Generally accepted
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by stinggy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Simplemach who doesn't understand the signs in an airport is a dullard.

Reno Omokri will cry seeing this your moniker bro grin grin
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Demmzy15(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
obailala:
A man who was RUSHED out of the country this morning for urgent medical attention is seen STANDING TALL (not even sitting) while waiting at the airport.

As the days go bye, this man continues to give more and more high blood pressure to those diabolic "lovers of corruption" and their unsuspecting victims whom they have successfully deceived across Nigeria cheesy grin

God willing and very soon, the typical Nigerian government's "business as usual" must be stopped; the lack of accountability and gross impunity in Nigerian leadership MUST be stopped.

Sai Buhari!!!
2015 - 2019
Bros na Sai Buhari 2015-2023
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
I am not a fan of Buhari, at first I wish GEJ will win so as to shame Amaechi. I hate rats, I do see Amaechi as one, which is why I don't Buhari to win. But lately am beginning to have a change of heart, not that GEJ should lose but whomever wins I will be happy for the person and Nigerians as well. Even if Buhari is sick, I wish him speeding recovery and wish him and his family the best.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Hope the doctors are on ground to receive you? From lodon to US, Nigerians are watching shocked shocked shocked. GEJ till 2019!!!

Please where is "lodon" ? grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by ozo13(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
faroukfahima:

https://twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/568710806214447104
tot dey said he was flown there on an air ambulance. PDP deceiving gullible Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by PapiWata: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
stinggy:
Always queuing and waiting till it's his turn to get attended to..
Much love for this man

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari!

I agree. It is so endearing to observe the serial loser Buhari displaying that famous infinite patience that enabled him to patiently run 25 times for FERESIDENT to no avail, knowing full well that his fate will always be to FAIL in epic style, and then to join the long line of failed "aspirants" again, four years later.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by chemali: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
sunnyflakes:
SHOW US HIS PICTURES ADDRESSING CHANTAM HOUSE PLEASE.

Fool, wait till the 26th!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by camplenigeria: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat

But when they say "Sai Buhari" and join APC, they become saints, right? This is how APC has taken in all the criminals and problems of Nigeria and yet still say they are the change we need. Think well and join Nigerians to pay Buhari and his cohorts for all their evils against Nigeria #Ogedegbe #PaybackTime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nicklaus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is that why he can't look up See as e be like plan sef. Oya snap me make I show them sey i dey here. Fucking herdsman cheesy
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Simple man. If na one bayelsa man you'd see security all over him

That one bayelsa man is the president of the biggest black nation in the world. The general isn't. Can you spot the difference now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by ibraheemoki(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite

If u ever travel 2 london, u will know that the point where GMB stood was the arrival before the Immigration,s stand at the hearthrow airport. Mum....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite
. Shame on your ignorance,, i bet u were bred @ the Bus Garage, cos u dont seem to know what an airport looks like oo...shame on your low IQ

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sai baba sai Buhari
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by seunfly: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
I pray this man rule Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Objektive: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
PRIVATE JET THINGS.....................THE DAURA CATTLE OWNER HAS GONE FOR POSTRATE CHECK-UP

gen2briz:
Humility at it's peak.... Simple man

Am waiting for FFk, Fayose and TANs to tell me that he's waiting to be attended to in emergency room.

Long live Nigeria..
Long live GMB /PYO.

I can't wait to March the gallant man to Aso rock.

GMB till GEJ accept that stealing government money is corruption.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by symbianDON(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
but I thought pdp said he will be arrested the moment he steps foot in the UK....abeg someone help me.....is that a police station in the picture?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by MymothersKeeper(f): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
I know some of you don't have sense but are you all really that dumb ? This is a special unit for the sick at Heathrow for people with medical visa & emergency ailment they are often isolated and do not get out from the main exit they come here to sort their clinic documents and pick up. Why are you rejoicing ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by tenry(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Bush man, where is your village self? Your situation will surely get better soon. Somehow for the bush-like fellows who liked your post.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Dammyjohn(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
I believe he is having a feeling of emberrassment that leaves him comfused.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Will all these put food on your table?
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nicklaus(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
malikmoreni:

Please where is "lodon' ? grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy it's in the northwestern Nigeria bro, I can take u there cheesy
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
lawbabs:
This is Heathrow...
no na aminu kano international airport

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by jamesharryson(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thank God he is alive. So no excuse for failure
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by bid4rich(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:
Going by d lies of PDP yesterday, one would have thought he will be transported in an air ambulance.

See as d man stand gidigba for ground

GMB is the next president of Nigeria

For your dream abi? I beg wake up jor. You are dreaming too long. The question i'm asking you is, how did Ya'radua travel out on health issues and how did he come back? Wake up jor!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Donbrig: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is looking at the ground, imagining how deep the grave of some corrupt politicians would be dug when the time comes. Carry go my humble GENERAL.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Daresh(f): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:

Ol boy it is better to keep quiet about things you don't know than to shame yourself publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by stinggy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
PapiWata:

[s]I agree. It is so endearing to observe the serial loser Buhari displaying that famous infinite patience that enabled him to patiently run 25 times for FERESIDENT, knowing full well that his fate will always be to FAIL in epic style, and then to join the long line of failed "aspirants" again, four years later.[/s]

Bla bla bla undecided
We'll refer to this by March 30 bro...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Objektive: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
LOOKS LIKE A COMMON CLUELESS CATTLE RARER TO ME...................AFTER ALL THE PRIVATE JETS YOU CAN EVEN WEAR SLIPPER BUT WE ARE NOT DECEIVED......................YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER...........NOTHING

faroukfahima:

https://twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/568710806214447104
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Xzbit91: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
PapaBrowne:
Hehehe. The inscription above. Health Control. Apt. Fayose would love this!
Dont you know what health control mean? undecided undecided
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by jingh(f): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
U must ve taste sum stash of gej liquor
Tallesty1:
Searching For His Certificategringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.