Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (32936 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Donvic4u(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
NEXT...
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Welder(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nairaland
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
The 7 behaviors most likely to cause suspicion in marriages and relationships

1. Having one, or even a few, very, very close
friends of the opposite sex.

2. Keeping passwords to social media, email,
computer log-ins, etc. a secret from your
spouse.

3. Shutting down browsers quickly when someone
enters the room.

4. Refusing to have sex on a consistent basis.

5. Maintaining multiple email addresses for no
explainable reason.

6. Withdrawing or transferring unexplained amounts
from your bank account.

7. Insisting on maintaining separate bank accounts
to which you and your spouse do not have equal
access.
op. no lie u do all this
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by magabounce(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
chinchong:
phayvoursky:
OLUJOSHINS:
sweetcocoa:
ademega:
D
mankan2k7:
A
Romanciella:
k
LewisO:

[size=30pt]Jesu Christi... C dem C dem [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Wizdray: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
God don't let my nairabet ticket spoil

I just beg You

Please

I need the money to buy pants for op

grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op I don't do any of those things. But 90% of the girls I meet believed I will cheat on them...

they take one look at me and conclude that one woman can not have me for herself
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by LewisO: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
magabounce:

[size=30pt]Jesu Christi... C dem C dem [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I have modified it. cheesy
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by LewisO: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
magabounce:

I have modified it. cheesy tongue
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by ademega(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
magabounce:

mine was not parmanet. Just a temporary space booking.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Viktor1983(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2015

spouse.

access.

I don't agree with these
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sam121(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lolsssssss... The op must have been a victim of this. Deny it....!!!
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Adesiji77: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
@mirexxx

...If you ALWAYS clear chat history on BBM, Whatsapp, etc. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
I agree that no1 can be a problem for some people but I don't think there's a big deal with having an opposite $ex you are close to,especially as regards relationships, ofcourse, there'll be healthy jealousy(which I find cute btw),honest people who are genuinely into each other, have no issues being straight with themselves, it's difficult to lie to someone you really like,(atleast when the lie is flimsy),you just don't want to hurt them.

Just know where to draw the line and you'll be good.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by brightology3: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
U hash o
mirexxx:
nope!
instead of u to read and learn na my matter u con carry 4 head ba?? undecided
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by fejioguma(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op God bless you,tell them
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by babyfaceafrica: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Anybody who thinkss you are a cheat because you exhibit one or all of this behaviours has trust issues..and anyone with trust issues is immature
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by fexichi(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
This your #7 is very necessary o!
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Penboy: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achilies:
Op I don't do any of those things. But 90% of the girls I meet believed I will cheat on them...

they take one look at me and conclude that one woman can not have me for herself

Hahahaha.. See this bobo o!
Who are you??
Dangote's son?
C.ronaldo's younger brother?
grin

Funny bros
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Penboy:

Hahahaha.. See this bobo o!
Who are you??
Dangote's son?
C.ronaldo's younger brother?
grin

Funny bros

If only you know.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Penboy: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

If only you know.
Please oo.. Tell me jare.
I gat to move my ministry too o
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Penboy:

Please oo.. Tell me jare.
I gat to move my ministry too o

Guy it is an animalistic thing that only an alpha male possess.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Rajjah(f): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Any1 doin any of doz tins above is CHEATING !
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Rajjah(f): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

U av much s*xual urge or u re too handsome?
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Penboy: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

EH... Animal what??
Abeg, I no do again oo.
Thank you very much.
grin
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by dammytosh: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=30929879]The 7 behaviors most likely to cause suspicion in marriages and relationships

Crap

spouse.

3. Shutting down browsers quickly when someone
enters the room.

Why shutdown wen u can minimize.

Nooo

explainable reason.
Noo

6. Withdrawing or transferring unexplained amounts
from your bank account.

My money or her own ?

access.

Really !!!, i will rather be a cheat.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
The 7 behaviors most likely to cause suspicion in marriages and relationships

True...as a married person, its unwise to have close friendships/relationships with members of the opposite sex.

mirexxx:
spouse.
My passwords to my emails, computer log-ins, social media are my business. If I decide to keep them to myself, she has to respect my decision...this is where trust comes in. If you trust your spouse, then those things should be the least of your worries.

mirexxx:
3. Shutting down browsers quickly when someone enters the room.
Hmmm...True

mirexxx:
Do I look like a sex machine? If I'm tired, she has to respect that biko...

mirexxx:
explainable reason.
If I decide to operate a thousand emails, how is that anyone's problem? (my spouse inclusive) provided I'm playing my roles as a husband my dozen or thousand emails should be the least of her worries.

mirexxx:
6. Withdrawing or transferring unexplained amounts from your bank account.
Provided it wasn't from a joint account managed by both of us. Whatever amount I withdraw from my personal account remains my business and my business alone.

mirexxx:
7. Insisting on maintaining separate bank accounts to which you and your spouse do not have equal access.
If I decide not to have a joint account, I have my reasons.

In marriages, every partner's opinion must be respected. If you force your principles down the throat of your partner, he or she might just walk out of that marriage as a result of suffocation.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
CrazyMan:

True...as a married person, its unwise to have close friendships/relationships with members of the opposite sex.

My passwords to my emails, computer log-ins, social media are my business. If I decide to keep them to myself, she has to respect my decision...this is where trust comes in. If you trust your spouse, then those things should be the least of your worries.

Hmmm...True

Do I look like a sex machine? If I'm tired, she has to respect that biko...

If I decide to operate a thousand emails, how is that anyone's problem? (my spouse inclusive) provided I'm playing my roles as a husband my dozen or thousand emails should be the least of her worries.

Provided it wasn't from a joint account managed by both of us. Whatever amount I withdraw from my personal account remains my business and my business alone.

If I decide not to have a joint account, I have my reasons.

In marriages, every partner's opinion must be respected. If you force your principles down the throat of your partner, he or she might just walk out of that marriage as a result of suffocation.
why hide your passwords from your spouse 4 no reason?? nobody said u are are sex machine
if your wife refuse 2 have sex with u for 3weeks i know u'll start being suspicious smiley
me thinks if u are married there's no point keeping anything from her. simple! smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
check the topic sweet smiley
"even if you are not" some ppl are naturally secretive even tho they are married
they may not be cheating buh their attitude towards their spouses make it seem so
sha not returning calls,not having sex,depositing money 2 account i dunno etc
2 me u're cheating oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
honestly dz nt having sex i hope dt it wont affect me cox i don plan to have sex with my wife on weekly basis talk less of being consistent with it.i think once or two times in a month is okay.so does dt mean dt she will tink dt am cheating on her.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Rajjah:
U av much s*xual urge or u re too handsome?

Both and more.
There's this thing about me that makes a woman want to reap off my clothes and go crazy
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
booket:
honestly dz nt having sex i hope dt it wont affect me cox i don plan to have sex with my wife on weekly basis talk less of being consistent with it.i think once or two times in a month is okay.so does dt mean dt she will tink dt am cheating on her.
why won't u have sex with her whenever she wants u to u hate sex? smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Penboy:

EH... Animal what??
Abeg, I no do again oo.
Thank you very much.
grin

As I said u can't understand.
When a woman says a man is an animal in a sensual way. Ask her what she means.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
LewisO:
When will u learn how to say the truth for Christ Sake? undecided

Stop sharing lies, it's an eyesore to the community! undecided
which truth plz? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.